Reality Getaway: Beach House Living (OOC & SIGNUPS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To go back on what I said: I'll be reserving three males and two females (pretty funny since Missfortune is requesting the opposite. What are the odds?)

Also, two of them are related, so I hope that is alright ^^;

• Love
Reactions: Bran
To go back on what I said: I'll be reserving three males and two females (pretty funny since Missfortune is requesting the opposite. What are the odds?)

Also, two of them are related, so I hope that is alright ^^;
That's fine

- ̗̀ M A G G I E ̖́-
⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
tumblr_inline_nldc325Cf61sko3tn.jpg
tumblr_inline_nldc2zzWnC1sko3tn.jpg
tumblr_inline_nldc334VBJ1sko3tn.jpg
tumblr_inline_nldc31v3DW1sko3tn.jpg

18 y.o. || the 24th of november 1998 || cisgender female || demiromantic asexual || barnes & noble salesclerk || french american || major ocd || 5 '6 || 119 lbs
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

magnolia elizabeth solis
doppelganger of maia mitchell .
████ physical description
magnolia, who is seen awfully a lot in sweaters despite any weather conditions, is mostly likely to be seen with her hair down, untouched. in other words, she does not lay a finger on her hair, and neither does anyone else. her hair reaches up to her bust and is a chocolate brown mess of uneven curls and waves. she pins her fringe up with bobby pins as most of it gets in the way, and despises bangs with a passion.

her eyes are also a brown; a very deep hazel brown that seems almost black in dimly lit surroudings. if you do have the chance to scrutinize her eyes, you would be able to spot the specks of green that are dotted along her irises. her eyes are framed with long lashes that constantly fall into her eyes, and are quite the hazard because of their length. magnolia as well, has thin naturally arched eyebrows that are plucked almost everyday (supposedly due to her paranoia of having bushy brows).

standing at five feet and six inches, she is of relatively average height , and is also, fairly healthy weight-wise. magnolia has considered once or twice of piercing her ears, and is planning to do so. however, tattoos are the least of her desires, as she considers them as, quote on quote, "staining your skin". every single inch of her body is scattered with freckles; magnolia has never seen a patch of her skin untainted by the birthmarks.
████ personality
direct & sardonic
magnolia could be considered as a sadist, if it weren't for her slight amiability towards most of the more pleasant. if you were to aim a gun at her, she would most likely stare you up and down, waiting, oh so, patiently for you to pull the trigger. her directness also has its downfalls, as most of the time, many consider it as insulting, or ill-mannered, etcetera, etcetera. but really, beating around the bush isn't quite her forte.

more traits will be added as the roleplay progresses.
████ likes
tea
magnolia takes pride in being a tea obsessed, overly sadistic, stoic, underrated eighteen-year-old. mainly the tea part however, she has never survived a day without exposure to tea since she first discovered it. a day without a cup of the warm, soothing, flavorful liquid like tea, is well, hell in a nutshell. functioning properly is an arduous task, and a torture beyond words.

in summary, do not come between magnolia and tea.

solitude
ah, what better pairing is there than tea and solitude? a privilege that's almost intangible (due to generally everything). whenever she does have the opportunity, however, she will jump straight at it. some would call her an introvert, others would call her a recluse; whatever you do call her though, can be heard later, as magnolia is far too busy to acknowledge your presence.
more likes will be added as the roleplay progresses.
████ dislikes
everything
self-explanatory.

ignorance
refer to the above.
more dislikes will be added as the roleplay progresses.
████ hobbies

resting
as it's far more sightly than just sleeping.

stress-eating
calories are piled up during this process.

binge watching breaking bad
. . .
on a loop.

mocking everyone within her presence
particularly when in a bad mood.

████ talents
talking very quickly
an effective method to insult others.

invulnerability to bad hair days
never in her life.

being disliked by all around her
i wonder why. . .

wrecking havoc in the kitchen cooking/baking
she can make a pretty mean pasta.
████ fears
heights
an acrophobic sadist.
how charming.

living with her father
. . .
no.
just.
no.

anything incredibly stupid
she's supposedly allergic.

████ secrets
a neat freak
no dust, no fuss.

ocd patient
she will scream.

████ relationships
close family
heidi renee hartel || 44 y.o. || biological mother || alive
gareth warner solis || 46 y.o. || bioloigcal father || alive
evangelina camilla solis || 6 y.o. || foster sister || alive
donovan xavier solis || 22 y.o. || biological brother || alive

extended family
eleanor scarlette hartel || 66 y.o. || maternal grandmother || alive
benjamin walt hartel || 66 y.o. || maternal grandfather || deceased
christabel garnet solis || paternal grandmother || 78 y.o. || alive
broderick william solis || paternal grandfather || 76 y.o. || alive
samuel antonio hartel || maternal uncle || 36 y.o. || alive
jacqueline mae solis || paternal aunt || 48 y.o. || alive
violetta ann-marie solis || paternal aunt || 40 y.o. || deceased

love interest(s)
tba

friends
tba

neutral
tba

enemies
tba

████ thoughts
"i'm hungry."

"still hungry."

"it's hot out."

"i'm out."

"ugh."

". . ."

"hungry again."
████ favorite song
[spoili]
[/spoili]

"I WANNA GET AWAY."

Last edited by a moderator:
- ̗̀ R O B Y N ̖́-
tumblr_inline_nqq245OJNn1sbok00_500.png
tumblr_inline_nqq26q7OaR1sbok00_500.png
tumblr_inline_nqq26od0Zd1sbok00_500.png
tumblr_inline_nqq24sd0ea1sbok00_500.png

21 y.o. || the 4th of july 1995 || cisgender female || heterosexual || unemployed || irish american || minor asthma || 5 '4 || 124 lbs
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

robyn elizabeth bailey
doppelganger of ashley frangipane a.k.a halsey .

- ̗̀ M I N D Y ̖́-
tumblr_inline_o2hw43Ycru1tyo7ew_100.png
tumblr_inline_o2hw49U4901tyo7ew_100.png
tumblr_inline_o2hw56p6WD1tyo7ew_100.png
tumblr_inline_o2hw5cr3mi1tyo7ew_100.png

19 y.o. || the 27th of april 1997 || cisgender female || panromantic demisexual || walmart cashier || persian iranian american || healthy || 5 '3 || 99 lbs

yasamin rosana javaherian
doppelganger of yara shahidi .

- ̗̀ Q U E N T I N ̖́-
tumblr_inline_o0qkhlj2Ke1ryxz47_100.png
tumblr_inline_o0qkhkGsbt1ryxz47_100.png
tumblr_inline_o0qkhjwnX81ryxz47_100.png
tumblr_inline_o0qkhjOKIq1ryxz47_100.png

22 y.o. || the 1st of may 1994 || cisgender male || aromantic heterosexual || private tutor || english american || slightly bipolar || 5 '11 || 174 lbs

quentin lincoln fields jr.
doppelganger of alex pettyfer .

- ̗̀ P A R K ̖́-
tumblr_inline_ntjxbytrJh1scgyp8_100.png
tumblr_inline_ntjxbxxFwr1scgyp8_100.png
tumblr_inline_ntjxbxfGD01scgyp8_100.png
tumblr_inline_ntjxbzzT621scgyp8_100.png

18 y.o. || the 17th of august 1998 || cisgender male || homosexual || unemployed || korean american || healthy || 6 '0 || 174 lbs

park torres chandler
doppelganger of park bo-gum .

Spaming the thread with reservation spots! Here

Here is another reservation

And the last one. PS. it will be my twins, Sophia and Jason (Face claims: Tori Kelly and Adam Gallagher), and my another boy and girl (face claims: Adelaide Kane and Alex Prange

Hey, @Little_Ghost98 , I hope you don't hate me too much if I possibly switch my characters around? I may use some of the same ones as I posted on the other thread but I may not if that is okay?

#5733f5
"In youth we learn; in age we understand."
tumblr_inline_nhejqca1iv1scgyp8.gif
tumblr_inline_nhekolWFSq1scgyp8.gif
tumblr_inline_nhejqqPA9g1scgyp8.gif

tumblr_inline_nhejnkQBFp1scgyp8.gif
tumblr_inline_nhekk3WK741scgyp8.gif
tumblr_inline_nhekpcV0yt1scgyp8.gif

Full Name
"My mom heard it someone, thought it was pretty."
. Mattaline Lena Nelson .

Nickname(s)
"I tell most people to call me Matty."
. Matty, Matts, Matt .

Age and Birthday
"Old enough to make my own decisions."
. 19; June 17th .

. Female .

Sexuality
"Depends on how drunk I am."
. Bisexual - Leans more towards males .

Part-Time Job
"Eh, gotta make money somewhere, right?"
. Walmart Cashier .

Nationalities
"We're all mutts, let's be honest."
. Greek, Canadian .

Physical Description
"My mom says I should put more effort into my hair. Whatever."
. Eyes- Bright Blue
Hair- Long and Straight, Chocolate Brown
Height- 5'5''
Weight- 131 lbs
Build-Athletic
Birthmark-N/A
Tattoos - [spoili]
932d08d7146d966d6a99348dc9c5d937.jpg
[/spoili]
Piercings- [spoili]
f7aaf7ec677c9623066d04150f532d1d.jpg
[/spoili] [spoili]
29e0d5f23f07dfc428834d2642cacfb6.jpg
[/spoili] [spoili]
35976aa1a4c3b9e517a2a8217455cb5b.jpg
[/spoili]
Scars- N/A .

Health Ailments
"I'm as healthy as a horse."
. N/A .

Personality
"I'm a lot of fun, trust me."
. Mattaline is very much a 'Party-Girl' and a 'Take-No-Shit' girl all at once. She is not afraid to get in someones face, or stand up for what she believes in. Confidence is in an abundance with her, as is a sense of humor and acceptance. As long as you treat her with respect and do not offend her close friends, it is likely that Matty will be exceptionally nice to you. She's not judgmental at all, so anyone can be their freaky-selves around her. As she always says, 'All of us are weird, some just choose to hide it.' She's very much a fun person to be around, so long as you don't mind loud people. However, if you offend her or one of her friends, she tends to have loose-lips. Along with her quick-witt comes the ability for her to think of horrible insults on the spot. She can be a major bitch, if you push her to the point. But, with how naturally easy-going Matty is, it's hard to ever see this side of her. Because Mattaline lives to have fun, she tends to be immature, impulsive, and reckless. She doesn't always think things through, but somehow she always manages to get herself out of trouble. She's a very persuasive young girl, which could be a good or bad trait, depending on how she uses it. She's also a little naive, and trusts easily. Perhaps too easily. Still, Matty is content with herself, and wouldn't want to be anyone else .

History
"I dunno, I've had a pretty simple life."
. Mattaline was born into a family that was very well off financially. She's always attended prestigious private schools, and except for her elementary school she's only attended all-girls schools. Most people would believe this to make Matty a very proper young lady, but it's quite the contr ary. She often found that she didn't fit in with most of the girls she went to school with, and felt like she was putting on an act most of her life. Actually, only when she was home was she truly ever herself, which was why she never invited anyone over until she was fifteen. Up until that point she spent most of her time with her parents who, despite sending her to private schools, were actually very proud that they had raised such a unique and outgoing young girl.

When she turned 15 she was invited to a High school party by a boy in a local coffee shop. She hadn't even planned on going until her mom found out about it, and took her shopping for some actual party clothes. Matty invited some of her friends, but they politely declined because, "The only party worth attending is a tea party." She went, and found that she fit in with the average teenager more than she did with the proper teenager. She quickly became friends with several people from other schools, and attended any party she could.

For a time Matty was anorexic, and it took the help of many of her friends to get her to actually eat. She often takes any jobs she can get, because although her parents are willing to give her anything she wants Matty likes to work for what she gets. .

. Trampolines, All Nighters, Cookie Dough, Bonfires, Milkshakes, Cookies, Beach, Disney Movies, Gossip, Cotton Candy, Piggy-Back Rides, Electronics, Hugs, Christmas Lights, Starbucks, Sunny days, Raves, and Magic. .

Dislikes
"Silence! It's so haunting."
. Spoilers, Carrot Cake, Monkeys, Fish, Bananas, Olives, Medicine, Raisins, Studying, and Small Talk. .

Hobbies
"I bounce between a few things."
. Taking Pictures, Running, Diy Projects, and Partying. .

Talents
"I wouldn't say I exactly have a TALENT."
. Mattaline has always been a great dancer, and when she was young she and her mother took classes together. She also is very good at styling hair, though you couldn't tell by looking at her because most days she doesn't even brush her own. She also took Karate when she was younger, and went all the way up to a black belt. She can surf, and is actually surprisingly organized. Lastly, Matty is very tech-savvy. .

Fears
"I laugh in the name of fear. Ha! Ha! Ha! (Lion King... hope you caught that)."
. Mattaline isn't afraid of much, which is the main reason she is fun to be around. However, she is afraid of bugs, Medicine and Divorce. .

Secrets
"I'm a pretty open person."
. Ever since she saw him in the movie 'The Pacifier', Matty has had a crush on Vin Diesel .
. She used to be anorexic, and still sometimes struggles with eating regularly .
. Mattaline once bribed a teacher $100 to get her grade up, and she ended up paying $210 at the end of the negotiation .

Family
"I'm an only child, but it's cool."
. Mother- Maria Nelson- Doctor [spoili]
giphy.gif
[/spoili]
Father- Jason Nelson- Doctor [spoili]
JA7J8Sv.jpg
[/spoili] .

Relationships
"The goal is to be friends with everyone."
[spoili]
Love Interest
. TBA .

Friends
. TBA .

Enemies
. TBA .

Other
. TBA .

[/spoili]

Room #
"Let's just hope I don't forget it."
. #7 [spoili]
transitional-bedroom.jpg
[/spoili] .

Thoughts
"This is going to be so much fun!"
. Mattaline is super excited to experience new things and make new friends. She thinks it's going to be a non-stop party. And, she doesn't even mind it being televised .

Other
"Gosh, I think I've told you everything about me!"
. I WANNA GET AWAY .

"The Lord made us all out of iron. Then he cranks up the heat to forge some of us into steel."

#b80000
"I guess this is the part where I say something witty..."
tumblr_inline_n3ypd2TTSm1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3ylkn5BxR1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3yqpgxLzk1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3yqrpLPXW1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3ylwuGJAU1s2djns.gif

tumblr_inline_n3yi6hWII41s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3yhsei4pK1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3yi229DDf1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3yhzs4dLj1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3yhvzUzpR1s2djns.gif

Full Name
"Yes, there's a R at the end. It's not Kyle."
. Kyler Maxon Stokes .

Nickname(s)
"Some people call me Kye, now that I think of it."
. Kye .

Age and Birthday
"Been an adult for a while now."
. 20; April 25th .

"I'm a boy... I would hope that'd be obvious."
. Male .

Sexuality
"Yeah, dude on dude stuff isn't my thing."
. Heterosexual .

Part-Time Job
I just load the trucks."
. Works for FedEx Ground .

Nationalities
"My mom has the accent. Bad."
. British-American .

Physical Description
"Did you know green eyes are the rarest natural color?"
. Eyes- Light Green.
Hair- Medium brown, short, thick.
Height- 6'2
Weight- 158 lbs
Build- Ottermode
Birthmark- Kyler has a light brown birthmark on the back of his right arm, shaped like a paint splatter.
Tattoos- [spoili]
tattoo-on-hands.jpg
[/spoili]
Piercings- N/A
Scars- Kyler has a scar on both sides of his right ankle, from when he broke it at a young age.
Other- N/a .

Health Ailments
"There is just one thing, but it's not really a big deal."
. Allergic to bleach .

Personality
"I mean, I try not to be the typical stupid jock."
. Kyler presents himself as a courageous young man with integrity and an endless supply of confidence. He's very outspoken and opinionated, though he does not discriminate against others for their own opinions. Truth be told, he is known for being a major flirt, and some would even go so far is to call him a womanizer. But, Kyler does care deeply for those he actually gets in a relationship with. It doesn't seem like it to outsiders, but Kyler is actually very picky and selective with who he gets close with. It's sort of like a defense mechanism, because he will only allow people he deems worthy to see certain sides of him. Kyler tends to be very cocky and even an asshole, if pushed just right. But, those he is close to know that if there was human version of a teddy bear, it would be him. He's actually very thoughtful, protective, and sweet. He likes to make others smile, especially when they're down. Because Kyler doesn't care what others think of him, he will sometimes embarrass himself on purpose just to bring a smile to someones lips. He has great sportsmanship, though he is also very competitive. Still, once he's lost he'll accept it and move on. Kyler will always take responsibility for his actions, and expects others to do the same. Finally, Kyler tends to be very trusting of other people, which results in him being extremely gullible .

History
"Yeah, let's focus on the now, shall we?"
. Kyler was born in the middle of the night to a very loving family. He was a very happy baby, and very much a momma's boy. However, he and his father did share a special bond over sports. He'd been watching football games since before he could even talk, and as soon as he turned four he joined football. Of course at that age it wasn't very competitive, but he loved it anyways. From this he branched off to several other sports, very quickly becoming the athlete he is today. Also when he was four, his little sister, Jessamine, was born. Kyler had always viewed his female peers as an equal, but there was something so fragile about his baby sister that he knew he'd protect her his whole life.

Jessamine also took a liking to sports, and even if she wasn't allowed to play on the same teams as her big brother, they did play together at home. It wasn't until Jess got into middle school, during Kylers freshman year in highschool, that she started acting like a girl. She became more interested in her nails and hair... and so Kyler adjusted. He learned how to curl her hair for her, and sometimes would let her paint his nails. No one other than his immediate family knew this, of course, and the two siblings had a mutual agreement that they'd never tell anyone. And so, their strong bond held.

Meanwhile, Kyler continued to play sports, now during the summer and for his high school. He made Varisty in every sport during his freshman year... which resulted in several hazings. He's done things he's not proud of, and was humiliated more times than the young jock could count. Luckily his family never found out, and once freshman year was over it was his turn to do the hazing. But, he never participated. In fact, he despised many of his teammates for how they treated the young new-bee's on Varsity, and sometimes warned others about planned hazings so they could avoid them.

It was decided halfway through his sophomore year that Kyler could need a tutor for math classes, as well as English. Apparently, he excelled in sports so much because he was unsatisfactory when it came to academics. But, he tried not to let it get to him, and again the family decided to keep this among themselves .

. Spicy Food, Cuddling, Milkshakes, Roller Coasters, Granola Bars, Cotton Candy, Horror Movies, Bananas, Sports, Christmas Lights, Energy Drinks, and Soup. .

Dislikes
"Tans are cool... sunburns, not so much."
. Homework, School, Archery, Wrestling, Sunburns, Traffic, Mysteries, Early Mornings, Smoking, and Poptars. .

Hobbies
"I just like being active."
. Racing, Working Out, Various Sports, and Cooking. .

Talents
"I'm pretty good at sports."
. Aside from having a natural knack for any kind of sport, Kyler can also cook very well. In fact, during holidays he usually kicks the whole family out of the kitchen, aside from his younger sister, because he is the only one in his family with any cooking ability. Because he is very confident, Kyler is also good at public speaking, and since he was young he's been good at climbing (tree's, counters, you name it). If you were to ask Kyler what his best talent is, however, he would tell you, "Flirting, of course!" .

Fears
"Car accident kill, man."
. When Kyler was young his mother and him got into a car accident. Luckily they were fine, but a little girl in the other car was killed. Because of this Kyler has a fear of vehicle accidents. And, because his friends and family are the most important things to him, Kyler is afraid of hurting those close to him, physically, mentally, and physically. .

Secrets
"I feel like this is too personal for me to share with a total stranger."
. Sometimes tears up during Romantic Movies (usually during kissing scene) .
. Family does not know about him being Hazed in sports .
. Knows how to style hair because he sometimes did his sisters hair for her .
. Had a crush on Ariel from the little mermaid when he was little .
. His friend once talked him into using steroids. He only did it once because he hated how it made him feel .

Family
"Gotta love them."
. Mother - Cathy - Secretary [spoili]
giphy.gif
[/spoili]
Father- Karter - Accountant [spoili]
HD0SU.gif
[/spoili]
Younger Sister (by 4 years) - Jessamine [spoili]
tumblr_mzyqk3YX1l1rvua2oo1_500.gif
[/spoili] .

Relationships
"I hope everyone is friendly."
[spoili]
Love Interest
. TBA .

Friends
. TBA .

Enemies
. TBA .

Other
. TBA .

[/spoili]

Room #
"Nine, I believe."
. #9 [spoili]
beach-house-modern-master-bedroom.jpg
[/spoili] .

Thoughts
"I mean, the whole TV show thing is kind of weird."
. Knowing that cameras are going to be everywhere kind of freaks Kyler out, but he is looking forward to the vacation. If nothing else, at least he'll get a decent tan out of it. .

Other
"I don't really have anything else to tell you, sorry."
. I WANNA GET AWAY .

"... I'm not witty."

I just copied and pasted my CS's from the other thread. If that's a problem, let me know ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.