"Real life" Zombie RP

Also, I didn't know Knives were illegal in England. :( I'm sorry! >.<

Don't worry about it. Things are only illegal if you get caught, which will probably be the least of your concerns

For Ashaekin:
There's a couple issues that need to get resolved before I can let you in. To begin, most of your skills are fine, but I have some reservations about the A+ proficiency with rifles. At that level, you're basically only a step below military sniper or championship target shooter. While not impossible, it seems unlikely for a 17 year old. In addition, you've got to lose a few things from your inventory. There's no way you can just be walking around with a bowie knife in the UK, you'd get taken in by the police immediately. Small things like switchblades and pocket knives are still illegal, but they're at least easy to hide. As for the 9 mil, I'm assuming that's supposed to be a 9mm handgun, which is also extremely illegal.

Those are just minor things that can be edited out though. Now, so we can actually get you into the game, what are your motivations for being in the UK? Are you just there for the meteor shower, are you visiting people, studying there, or something more interesting? Likewise, do you want to be in the city itself, or outside in the forest, or perhaps just touching down at the airport?

Rifle proficiency : A
Hid items. And I'm in the forest to get a good view of meteor shower while visiting a friend.

You can't just hide them, you can't have them period. You can give yourself a more reasonable knife, but the gun is just out of the question. Aside from that, make an intro post. I'm thinking of having you meet up with Isah and Timbolian.