Real-Life Masked Heroes signups OOC (A KICK-ASS INSPIRED RP)

OKAY, ATTENTION ALL WHO WANNA BE IN THIS RP, THIS THREAD WILL REMAIN ACTIVE, HOWEVER I'M SCRAPPING THE ORIGINAL IDEA CAUSE I WANT TO MAKE IT BETTER! SO IF ANYONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS AND WANT TO DISCUSS THEM WITH ME, IDEAS, DESIRES, PLOT RELATED STUFF PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE!!!!!

and newbie dude, you should edit your post original post instead of double posting cuts down on clutter, just a friendly tip, and you're welcome to join as a villain but refer to the capital letters above this little shoutout, cause they be muy importante.

kk sorry about the double post but here's my character sheet
Name:Issac Winterfield
Alter Ego name: Slade
Appearance:Alter Ego:something like this but the cloak covers his faceDaring Do assassin.jpg
Civilian/mafia clothes: anime waiter.jpghe wears formal attire when he's not out fighting

Day job:College Student, but doesn't have to be there since he knows way more than college will ever teach him.

Skills: Great perception, Agile as a cat,

Weapons: Katana, pistol, and a bracelet that would enhance his strength and agility

Bio: Issac was once a man with amnesia who woke up in an alleyway not knowing his past or how he got there. He had an odd bracelet on his arm, a
sword and a gun. He had no idea what to do with these peculiar things but he knew he couldn't go out in public so he ran to hid these things and went into hiding. While he was in hiding he was contacted by a representative of a questionable organization but they agreed to unlock his memories and throw in some lucrative offers in exchange that he work for them. Being the bad guys that they are they unlocked his memories of all the crimes and bad things he's done to further influence him into joining them by telling him that he was a villain and he should join them. He remembered his promise and agreed to join them not knowing that they were the MAFIA! They told him to get those things he hid and meet them at a warehouse in the dead of night where they told him that these items were part of a contract he was on to kill someone. They taught him how to use all the items mainly the bracelet, which was a revelation in technology, where it would increase his natural abilities. A year later he would become a mafia button man where he would eliminate those who oppose his organization.

Reason for donning a mask: honor bound and tricked into working for the mafia
Alignment: Villain
Random char qualities: easily influenced, very knowledgeable past a college level, the bracelet he uses has a cool down period in between uses where he is vulnerable since he has to rely on his innate abilities