Real-Life Masked Heroes signups OOC (A KICK-ASS INSPIRED RP)

A

Apro

Original poster
We've all read the comics or seen movies about em. People who don masks and fight crime, but with the crime we see everyday, the crime we've been victims of.....and all those scared people just watching, not helping but watching, Why hasn't anyone decided to do it for real. I mean, imagine how great it would be to see a real life mugging get thwarted by Spider-man, or a mafia get taken down by the Punisher!

I know what you're thinking, "You're crazy!" but I'm not, a super-hero isn't just some wackjob in a mask, or a freak who likes to get his ass handed to him. A super-hero isn't even just somebody who fights crime or stands for justice. A super-hero is the person who doesn't sit and watch shit happen to people that don't deserve it, A super-hero is the person who cleans up the garbage, the person who says "no" to the scum who want to hurt the innocent, and in the end a Super-hero is a symbol of hope in and otherwise dismal and miserable world.

So Why not? Why not become the catalyst of the change you want to see? Why not do something about the crime? Why not be a Super-hero, not because you're a nerd or a freak or a psycho, but because you want to make a difference, and because you believe in what the symbol a Super-hero really stands for.....

At least, that's what the Naive me would've said last year.......

PLOT:

Super-heros used to just be part of Comic book nerddom, but after so much crime, it was time for someone stupid or brave enough to stand up to it all, and that would be great, if supervillains had stayed back on the pages of a comic book.

RULES:

1. You can be a superhero or a super villain, or friends of both in their civilian lives or a cop or a victim in need of rescuing or just a civilian, NO SUPER POWERS.

2. YOU MUST MAKE UP YOUR OWN SUPER HERO OR VILLAIN, NO USING EXISTING ONES.

3. THIS TAKES PLACE IN MODERN DAY CHICAGO, doesn't belong in the rules but whatever....

4. NO GOD MODS, YOU CANNOT GET SHOT IN THE FACE AND LIVE!!!!

5. NO ULTIMATE BADASSES!!!! they can be badasses but they must be able to fail and even die

6. DEATH IS A POSSIBILITY IN THE LINE OF A SUPERHERO'S OR SUPERVILLAIN'S MASKED LIVES AND EVEN IN THEIR CIVILIAN LIVES IF THEIR ALTEREGOS ARE FOUND OUT. KEEP IN MIND THAT YOUR CHARACTER COULD VERY WELL DIE.

CHARACTER SHEET FORM:

NAME:

ALTER EGO NAME: If Applicable

SKILLS: If Any

WEAPONS: If Any

APPEARANCE: (BOTH IN AND OUT OF COSTUME) If Applicable

DAYJOB:

BIO:

REASON FOR DONNING A MASK: If Applicable

ALIGNMENT: HERO or VILLAIN (If Applicable)

I love this idea, and I'd absolutely love to join.

awesome ill make a character sheet soon

Name: Mason Grant
Alter Ego Name: Red Man

Appearace:
bdad1678e37a013675e55064eadc367b-d4qajp6.jpg
SnS-Male.jpg

Skills: Great amount of speed and agility, shiftting his body anywhere
Weapons: A black blade across his back
Day Job: None/ Highschool Student

Bio: Mason is a trouble maker. Always getting into fights and lectured but the teachers in the school, He mostly rather hangout with his friends than be in school although he gets good grades. His parents are barley home and when they are they mostly dont care what he does yet dosen't even care about his grades or participation in school. He started to relize his strange ability on his seventeenth birthday, now using his powers on rare occasions.

Reason For Dowing A Mask: To keep his identity a secrect from the ones he cares about in fear of what they might think of him

Hero or Villian: Hero

Name: Amanda Fillips

Alter Ego Name:
Siren

Appearace:
jessicaalba1920x1200.jpg(Her daily life)
albadance121510.jpg(Her villain life. But without the cilia and the top will be long up to her belly botom and a black mask that covers the skin around her eyes)

Skills:
High agility and speed level, highten senses, master at martial arts and a special pare of lenses. Her eyes turn white-blue and she can hiptontaise men in doing what she wants luring them close to her.

Weapons:
A pistol that she keeps on her right hip.

Day Job:
Waitress

Bio:
Amanda lives alone from seven years, when she was 14 she started to train a lot, martial arts agility classes and speed, her ability of learning very fast did her a big favor and her parents were very pleased with her new skills, but when a few months have pasted Amanda turned into a very bad person and started to robe, at the begining she robed small shops of food and clothes hipnotaising her targets with her knew pare of lenses that she stole from a science lab in her town and giving her what she wanted but then she started robbing baks, but her true skills where at robbing jule stores and thats what she did. When her parents found out they called the police to take her away, but she ran away knowing that she could never come back, she ran to a different city and started a new life there with her knew identity, her name wasnt Amanda, her parents and her previous friends only knew her real name and she keeps it a secret for seven years. Amanda now works as a waitress in the day, and a thief at night.

Reason For Dowing A Mask:
She wears a mask so that the police couldnt find who she is when she robbs.

Hero or Villian:
Villian

Uh hey guys, I don't mean to be a poopface, but I didn't specify that there were no super powers, the hypnotizing thing is acceptable if it's made as a part of her costume. But these guys aren't supposed to be super humans just people who are tired of having to deal with getting mugged or hearing about murders and rapes. I really hope that doesn't deter your interest because I love your character sheets!

oh sorry but can they have good combat skills like if they did boxing or something?

Of Course! And they can have weird tech or something too if they have a corresponding background in technology and stuff. But straight up Superhuman powers aren't allowed.

okay my character will have boxing skills then

Fantastico! oh and Kronas I'm gonna put the IC up for 28 months later in a day or two

Ok I edited my character, tell me if its fine now. :P

great i cant wait :)@kala

NAME: Cain Sardona

ALTER EGO NAME: Bill

SKILLS: Proficient in Brazilian ju-jitsu and capoeira, but has not mastered either of them. He knows enough to get around, as one might say. He also is very skilled in parkour, moreso than his combat skills, and has mapped nearly the entire city with numerous escape routes stored in his memory. Because of his limited arsenal of weapons, he also uses the environment as a weapon, or tries to, and commonly will throw a shoe before he pulls out the knuckles.

WEAPONS: A pair of brass knuckles with small pyramid spikes on them.

APPEARANCE OUT OF COSTUME: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-lHGVuw_-Rp0/T94CEa1HpDI/AAAAAAAAAtw/viQL9WVG8DY/s1600/red-mohawk.jpg

APPEARANCE IN COSTUME: hero.JPG

DAYJOB: He is a college student working on getting a degree in auto mechanics. To make extra money, he works in his father's guitar business repairing instruments and doing custom graphics for their guitars. Beyond that, he is a musician, and performs regularly in numerous venues and clubs. He's not famous, but his albums are being circulated among the few fans he currently has.

BIO: Cain is a well spoken and witty person who tends to crack jokes at every turn possible. He grew up in a mostly positive household and has a great relationship with both parents, with only one catch: he smokes pot. He, in fact, is an aggressive advocate for marijuana and a few choice psychedelics, which sometimes ends up involuntarily alienating him from other people. Aside from his weed smoking, he rarely indulges in any other drugs, and stays away from the harder substances, like PCP and cocaine.

He, in fact, has been known to chase down crooked coke dealers and other distributors who have been known to rob, kill, and rip people off. His philosophy on drugs are "The drugs aren't bad, but the people are."

He's 'cursed with vision', as he would call it, in the sense that simply witnessing injustice makes his blood boil. After some time, he decided to become a vigilante and take matters into his own hands.

REASON FOR DONNING A MASK: Because of his career choices, he's actually trying to get his face out there where people can see it. As a musician in multiple dimensions and a man that works for a guitar manufacturing company that's just getting off the ground, he must remain anonymous in his pursuits.

ALIGNMENT: Hero

[DASH=yellow]
NAME:
Sophie Skye

ALTER EGO NAME: SPARKLE

SKILLS: A very high pitch in vocal range, can sing the correct frequency to shatter glass, and incredible agility (gymnastics)

WEAPONS: Spiked arm gauntlets.

DAYJOB: Cafe waitress, high school student, entertainment idol trainee.

BIO: Sophia has always been the kind of girl that has pursued doing 'the right thing'. At an early age, she lost both her parents in a fatal car accident and survived with a level of amnesia. Though the fault was not their's, Sophia was told that the other driver paid off his insurance company in order to get away with the accident, causing her parents' lives and doing away with their financial assets. She cannot remember enough of her childhood to actually miss her parents, but she feels that if there something she can do to help someone in a similar situation as her's, she is willing to do it.

She currently a trainee of a large entertainment corporation, wanting to become an idol both because of her vocal talent and also because she wants to have fame in order to start a campaign against injustice. But because she cannot wait for the chance to start her campaign, she decided to become a hero with a mask.

REASON FOR DONNING A MASK: Her music career would be in jeopardy if she was recognized so she wears a white mask to match her outfit and keep her identity a secret.

ALIGNMENT: HERO

[/DASH]

Jeez, you guys are amazing, love all the heroes and villains. I'm unfortunately gonna have to put a cap on heroes now as they greatly outnumber the villains. Everyone signed up is absolutely accepted. But after my own CS goes up thatll be the last hero accepted and all those who wish to sign up will have to embrace the dark side.

If needed, I can make a villain, too ^^ I think that would be fun to play~~

the real villains are Mafia who dress in villain costumes to try and lure the Heroes into traps. but it would be greatly appreciated if you could make a supervillain. Perhaps the head of the Mafia or his kids or something?

[DASH=red]

NAME:
Lukas Malthus

ALTER EGO NAME:
BELOW-ZERO "BZ"

SKILLS:
Tenth-degree black belt in judo, acute sense of hearing, and various weapon-based skills.

WEAPONS:
Two silencer shotguns.

DAYJOB:
College student studying materials science, works part-time at a fortune teller store, undercover mafia agent.

BIO:
Lukas is the youngest son of the mafia, more commonly known as the city's "Villain's". From a young age, his mother always joked that he was supposed to have been a girl, his silky hair, sparkling eyes, and soft complexion yet still has girls oohing and ahhing over his good-looking genes. For the son of a mafia leader, however, Lukas often felt that his looks fell short of his responsibility and as a result, he has always been a bit resentful and frustrated. His father's latest targets happen to be the shining heroes cropping up in the area. The plan is for the mafia to disguise themselves as villains and wreak havoc on both the city and the foolish heroes. Lukas takes this as a chance to prove to his family that he is not just a pretty face, but a descendant of Malthus, as his elder brothers are.

REASON FOR DONNING A MASK:
It's all for big daddy's grand master plan.

ALIGNMENT:
VILLAIN (supervillain?)

[/DASH]

He's not nearly as villainous as you might have hoped, sorry!
I don't think I'm ready to play a completely devious/evil-minded character, haha~ but I feel like I can do this mixture of "responsibility to family & resentment of myself has made me a villain" type ^^