Real-Life Masked Heroes signups OOC (A KICK-ASS INSPIRED RP)

Oh don't worry it's cool, my hero is gonna be a high schooler comic book nerd anyway, and really only the mafia mafia are gonna be brutal till later on when the masked villains the mafia hires to keep the heroes busy try to take over like true super villains

Interested! Thanks too Nikk again! And since their are so many hero's ill be a villan/mafia member. Ill post my chracter sheet but... In the morning because I'm totally spent >.<

-Bows- Thank you ma'am! and Thank you Nikk and thank you all for your interest!

Name: Ken Masters

Alter Ego: Shadow

Skills: A black belt in Muay Thai and various skills as a top assassin

Weapons: Dark-shaded brass knuckles with the words "Hell" and " Chaos" imprinted on them. Two silver smg's and various knives.

Daytime job: Muay Thai instructor. Does odd job. Anything that will pay.

Bio: Ken's parents died when he was only six years old. Having no parents or relatives to take care of him, he was put out on the stree, no food or money. When he was just on the verge of death a man who called himself " Light " found him and took him in. Light was easily the greatst assasin and the most feared mercenary name to date. Light convinced Ken that the world was ugly and that he was already im hell. Ken was taught not to fear death or pain. As the rage inside him built and he became angrier and angrier Ken eventually joined the assassins guild at the tender age of 8. Ken was convinced that since the world had hurt him that it was acceptable for him to do the same. The trainning was inceridbly hard amd Ken wasn't sure he would survive most of it. He'd chosen the art of Muay Thai as his killing art. Mainly because it dealt critical damage quickly and was just his style. He was also trained in stealth, flexibility and a various other tactics. He was nicknamed "Shadow" after a stealth mission in NYC when he took out half a building' worth of opponents without being caught on camera. Ken is striving to take Lights place at the top but until that oppertunity arrives he takes various tasks no matter how long or hard. His most recent was being hired by the mafia as a "permanent enforcer" basically he would do whatever the boss or his children asked until their enemies were nonexsitent. The pay was incredible but Ken was only planning to stay until he got bored. He would see just how ruthless the mafia truly was before he decided if he would stay or not.

Out of costume:
images
Those would be his guild tats

In costume:10101010101010.png and this mask 101010101010101010101010.jpg

Alignment ( Villan)

Reason for mask: The was Ken sees it. He died years ago. He is a nobody

Are we going to start this soon? I'm pretty excited for it. :)

As soon as I can get just one more mask and the head of the mafia signed up we can start I'm sorry it's taking so long

yea im ready to start

NAME: Noah Ferrigno

ALTER EGO NAME: Viridian (Hallucination)

SKILLS: Noah practices Parkour, as well as the martial art Jeet Kune Do and a mish mash of grappling techniques he's learned. However, the whole reason he took up his specific hero identity is knowledgable in some areas of science, especially in pyro-technics and explosives.

WEAPONS: Noah's suit possesses a variety of concealed weapons, most of them being modified fireworks, and gauntlet mounted weapons that double as flamethrowers, and a gas gun that fires a green colored smoke that doubles as a hallucinogen Noah has trained himself to resist.

APPEARANCE:

Out Of Costume - More youthful. More simple. T-shirts, collared shirts with the buttons and all, hi-top sneakers.

Spider-Man-Andrew-Garfield-Peter-Parker.jpeg

Costume - Think whatever you will, but the suit was designed with protection in mind, acting as a flexible, lightweight armor. It won't stop bullets or knives completely, but takes some of the blows off, and makes the wearer look taller and more muscular. Not something one can perform gymnastics in casually, but it serves fairly well enough for some running, or parkour. The lower sides of the head are dyed white to throw people off, along with not only a domino mask, but color contacts to throw people off.

Yes. Not only can he conceal it, but put it on every little piece within a minute and thirty seconds.

art_parallax_01.jpg

DAYJOB: College Student, searching for employment. Currently making money off of various oddjobs…and taking money from busted criminals.

BIO: Justice was always something Noah wanted to believe in. His grandfather was a cop, his own dad was a cop, he practically happened to be next in line for the badge. Of course, then there was the unforeseen consequence of his father dying in the line of duty at a young age. His mother would grow mentally unstable, and needed Noah's grandparents to help her through it all.

Noah went through lots of things alone in a way. Gave up the dreams of the blue uniform at his mother's request to become big in academics. Bullying was no surprise at all. But he learned fast that he had to handle his problems. His Grandfather stepped in, and had him begin some self-defense training with an old friend from the force who mostly taught him the martial art of Jeet Kune Do, and some practice in grappling arts if it ever came to that. Really helped him when he started getting into fights at school, and happened to win many of them.

But his martial arts mentor also gave him another thing to be interested in: Fireworks. Whenever there was a quiet night when no one would care, or some big event where they could have a little fun, Noah would play with fireworks. Sometimes they even went out to the countryside, found a field with a shed, and played with old explosives. But he did more than blow them up. He studied them. Learned them. Even made his own in his spare time. But always made sure to keep his practice a secret.

He left home to continue his education, taking up his own apartment, and running odd jobs for others, trying to find a place that would take him as an employee…Of course, with a higher education, meant a higher rate for crime. Now, since age 16, Noah was big on films and comic books, and still partaking in training himself physically. One day, he woke up, looked himself in the mirror, and pulled

REASON FOR DONNING A MASK:

"You tell me this: How many people would be laughing when some 20 year old youngster in normal clothing tries to go beyond just 'trying' to stop that one random mugging they bump into. To try and stop any and all muggings he can find. To go after entire gangs, and all that spiel. I think I'd rather look somewhat more menacing If I had to, personally. I mean, I'm no Batman, but if you make something nice, you can scare them the first time around. Throw in a little act, and a little 'bad dude' attitude, and maybe, just maybe they'll remember you for the rest of their lives."

ALIGNMENT: HERO

I'm sorry dude, I can't accept anymore heroes, I really need one more villain and mafia members to get this show on the road, I'm super sorry!

Thanks anyways. I can still use this sheet elsewhere, and perfect it.

Your sheet is Amazing, and if I had more room for heroes youd be in it for sure, I really apologize for the inconveinence

Hey, I totally understand the need to keep limits, and look towards what you need, in this case, villains. Still a good RP idea either way.

I really appreciate your interest and thank you for understanding! I wish you the best of luck with your character

Already have an idea: I'm making a modified version of this character as a villain for another real life superhero type RP. Keep an eye out for 'How To Stop The World's Greatest Vigilante.'

If we need another villain, I can make a new character for this.

yeah I need two more villains

honestly though I thought this thread died! I was gonna redo it

yeah but I'm a newbie so if you'll accept me ((I'm only new to this site, I have rp'ed before but not on a major forum)