Reading RPs?

Its a ferret who somehow figured out what clothes are. Of course it's gonna be smug.

0____0

does that mean you previously did all your roasts naked?

0______o

I don't typically read other people's RPs beyond poking around to see if A) I want to join or B) I am curious to see if a potential partner's style matches my own. Once I've figured that out I sort of move on. That being said I get a little nervous when I see the views on my RPs growing more than can be accounted for by me and my partner peeking in on it. I don't mind really, I am writing in a public place and if I wanted it private I would have hosted it elsewhere to accommodate that need. So on the one hand I'm flattered by the potential viewing but on the other I've had my RPs dissected and poked fun of on other websites by some elitists who forgot that we weren't writing a novel but simply writing to have fun.

I love reading roleplays. However, it depends on the roleplay itself. I refuse to read roleplays that have nothing but one-liners, even if it's of a genre I absolutely love. I usually stalk the forums looking for roleplays that people such as @Diana and @Ozzie Chanter are doing with others. I love reading the administrators' and staff members' roleplays... owo

I do this all the time! I even watch some threads that I don't participate in just so I can read as the RP progresses.