Reading RPs?

But reading some of these make me nervous omg
If it means anything, I did read one of yours here, not as a roast. I liked it actually, you have some talent at explaining the who and what of things. I'd have even considered joining if not for the fact that I'm overwhelmed as is. ^^;

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I do read other people's RP's sometimes, although I haven't lately.

I'm typically inclined only to read something I'm not already a part of if I have some plans of joining in, and if there's enough content to actually get a good read out of, I'm probably not going to want to join (because I fucking hate coming in late on things). So, I don't read other people's work that often. I also hate reading other people's work because it just reminds me how bad my own posts tend to be, but whatever.

Well, the Roasts are really good for learning something, whether humorously or not. I usually read around to learn something, most world building and character building.

I do once in a bluish moon out of curiosity. Something I do though it attempt to "save" RP's I have finished and enjoyed doing. Currently to two complete one's a I stored on here are both from my adventures with @LunaValentine and we're now working on our third. I do need to find a way to get them onto my computer though. Such good stories are always nice to go back and look upon.

Reactions: LunaValentine
I read the Roleplays that my friends are in, ones that interest me (that I can't or won't join) and that's just about it, and of course the hilariously bad ones.

Add me on Skype, this offer goes out to anyone. We might do a roast tonight. (Skype: brovo196 if you fail to find me, PM me your Skype. I will add you.)

I'll be sure to get in on this if you don't mind. I love it when people get together and do stuff like this.

I do, pretty often... I read other's content more than I make my own, actually. On another site, my username was based on that aspect. (I find Iwaku's name-changing abilities to be liberating. Makes me think of decoy octopus...)

I'm not sure I've ever gone out to read other people's RPs. The only ones I read are the ones I'm in and reading the ones I plan to join.

I do, pretty often... I read other's content more than I make my own, actually. On another site, my username was based on that aspect. (I find Iwaku's name-changing abilities to be liberating. Makes me think of decoy octopus...)

Oh no, it's another person with an animated avatar. Time to spend more time trying to figure out how to do it.

I'm not sure I've ever gone out to read other people's RPs. The only ones I read are the ones I'm in and reading the ones I plan to join.

Oh no, it's another person with an animated avatar. Time to spend more time trying to figure out how to do it.
I could make you one, possibly, if you want. Or tell you how I did.

Second. I can make gifs and such.
I figured as much. The trick behind making it work is staying within the size, and data limit. I had to dick around a lot to get the latter to work. Of course, that's a broad brush of it. I'd have to get on my laptop and re-construct the process to give all the details.

I figured as much. The trick behind making it work is staying within the size, and data limit. I had to dick around a lot to get the latter to work. Of course, that's a broad brush of it. I'd have to get on my laptop and re-construct the process to give all the details.

... Is this new with the site update? Files that refused to work before are suddenly working now.

Thanks!

... Is this new with the site update? Files that refused to work before are suddenly working now.

Thanks!
Hmm, that might be it... I had mine a week or so before the update, though. Maybe the limits changed? Anyway, happy to help, Herzi!

It depends on the roleplay, if something really grabs my attention i enjoy reading thought it while i avoid rolaplays that aren't my cup of tea. Kind of like books but roleplay style. Oh you've read the hunger games books? Good for you, i read a fantasy roleplay about war.

But no on a serious note i love reading others roleplays it's just enjoyable. I haven't done it on this site yet but will probably hop to it soon.

Did a roast today. @Razilin Seemed to have a good time, along with a couple others. Read more RP's. Woo!

I never read other peoples roleplays, except for moderation purposes, but that's just a bit of a skim through. It has just never interested me. If I would start reading other peoples roleplays then it would definitely be things that already had gotten into the hall of fame, because most roleplays dies, and I need an ending if I like a story.

@Brovo Have any of my roleplays been roasted? I wanna know every word you guys said about it xD If you ever decide to do something about any of mine, don't forget to invite me, that sounds hilarious xD

@Brovo Have any of my roleplays been roasted? I wanna know every word you guys said about it xD If you ever decide to do something about any of mine, don't forget to invite me, that sounds hilarious xD
Not yet, I think. Some of them have blurred together though. I'm sure we'll get to one of yours at some point, though. Nobody is safe from the prodding nose of sensei ferret! I WILL READ -ALL- THE ROLE PLAYS!

Ferret_Sensei_02.jpg