Ravenmoore (Dark Romance Magic school)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Psycho

I Am Death
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
  7. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Varies no exact time to be exact
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
9 year school for witches and wizards. The Shrouds run the school and are the darkest thing to walk it's halls. Something dark and sinster is happening at the school, is it the Shrouds or is it something else all together. Will the Shrouds team up with others to stop the darkness or will there secret be revealed? Mystery, murder, dark magic, shadows, romance, betrayal, and destiny

Water closed
Male~ @~Happily.Ever.After~
Female ~ @Princess Poisoned Rose
Ice
Male~ open
Female ~ @~Happily.Ever.After~
Fire closed
Male~ @winnie
Female ~ @Psychosis_Of_A_Yandere_Fox
Electricity closed
Male~ @QUEENIE
Female~ @winnie
Earth closed
Male~ @winnie
Female ~ @~Happily.Ever.After~
Wind closed
Female ~ @winnie
Spirit closed
Male~ @~Dark Disney~
Female ~ @QUEENIE
Darkness closed
Female ~ @~Dark Disney~
Light Closed
Male~ @Toogee
Female ~ @Neko_Green

Guides
Luna and Salem talking cats GM controlled only

Laura child ghost available for use to interact-mysterious creppy and cold

Demon, malivent ghost dark cruel and a trickster open to be used

Cara friendly and helpful spirit open to be used

Sam friendly and jokster open to be used

1st Year 16-17 Closed
@~Happily.Ever.After~
@Neko_Green
@winnie
@Toogee

2nd year 17-18 open
@~Happily.Ever.After~
@winnie
@~Happily.Ever.After~

3rd year 18-19 closed
1. @winnie

4th year 20-21 closed
1. @Psychosis_Of_A_Yandere_Fox

5th year 22-23 closed
1. @~Happily.Ever.After~

6th year 24-25 closed
1. @Princess Poisoned Rose

7th year 26- 27 closed
1. @QUEENIE
2. @winnie

8th year 27- 28 open
1. @QUEENIE
2. @~Dark Disney~

9th year 28-29 closed
1. @~Dark Disney~
2. @~Happily.Ever.After~

Shrouds
Leader~ @~Dark Disney~
Second in command~ @QUEENIE
Follower- @~Happily.Ever.After~
@winnie
@~Dark Disney~
1 more allowed, once full I will not a lot any more then this, so if it's full please don't ask me to make more room you will get a no.

This is just a interest check I have a bit more detail that is fleshed out it is just synopsis and who would be interested. Genders even if you take a female and want a second character you must take a male.

@~Happily.Ever.After~
@Felilla
@Princess Poisoned Rose
@QUEENIE
@Unbound
@Violet
@Saint Bee
@Vegemite
@Cosmic Penguin
@neptune

Last edited:
Oooh interesting!

I'd like the following if possible:

1) female electricity ; 2nd year
2) male fire ; 6th year
3) female wind ; 3rd year
4) male earth ; 1st year

And a Shroud follower if possible too
Shroud will have to be 7th year there older

Yup the shroud is my seventh year male :3

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Reactions: winnie
Can give you 4th

Found this randomly on the front page. I have a bit of nostalgia for reading Harry Potter books, so this might be cool. I was going to wait for some more world-building before committing a character.

1. What is the world like? Is it much like the real world, but with wizards in it? How do they relate to the outside world? In order to have some sort of backstory or motivations for a character, I'd like to know what life would be like before (or even after) their academic career.

2. In terms of this RP, what is magic? I see everyone is divided into pairs by element. Is there a reason for that (in terms of how magic works or how the school is run)? Is this elemental magic something people are born with or is it chosen like a major ("I'm majoring in fire magic" or "I'm changing my major to water.")?

3. What are familiars and why do characters have them?

2. In terms of this RP, what is magic? I see everyone is divided into pairs by element. Is there a reason for that (in terms of how magic works or how the school is run)? Is this elemental magic something people are born with or is it chosen like a major ("I'm majoring in fire magic" or "I'm changing my major to water.")?

@Toogee i believe I can answer your last two to some extent

2. Elemental magic instead of like spell magic or whatever. Things such as Earth being able to do things like make vines grow, etc. They are only divided into pairs as per element to keep the rp on a smaller scale. This way we can assure that all of the positions are filled. They are born with the magic. Everyone is a full-blooded witch/wizard. First years don't know this though. They arrive with no knowledge of magic.

3. Familiars are essentially pets that can be communicated with... for all intents and purposes they are a 'partner in crime'.

@~Dark Disney~

Found this randomly on the front page. I have a bit of nostalgia for reading Harry Potter books, so this might be cool. I was going to wait for some more world-building before committing a character.

1. What is the world like? Is it much like the real world, but with wizards in it? How do they relate to the outside world? In order to have some sort of backstory or motivations for a character, I'd like to know what life would be like before (or even after) their academic career.

This has nothing to do with Harry potter in any way shape or form. I love it,but this is not based on Harry potter this is a world I made up.

Now on to the answers

1. The world it is like normal every day world? Magic is unknown. Yes normal world with witches in it. It is Modern Fantasy again do not imagine Harry potter. This will be focusing on the academy they have no relation to the outside world as of right now. I don't care, that's up to you, if there a 1st Year a normal teen before they come in, when they are out back to trying to find a way to live in the world and still use magic

2. @~Happily.Ever.After~ has already answered this one

3. As Happily said, but also a lot of energy can be channeled from a familiar they are also like a guide a protector, they can only speak with there owner.

Everyone is a full-blooded witch/wizard. First years don't know this though. They arrive with no knowledge of magic.

Appearance section says there is a choice of pure blood or half blood. I don't know if that matters in the grand scheme of things. I'm just pointing that out.

I had other questions, but maybe these would be better asked by a student to a teacher.

I'll go ahead and take a spot. Light magic, male. I assume there's still a demand for first years, so first year it is.

Appearance section says there is a choice of pure blood or half blood. I don't know if that matters in the grand scheme of things. I'm just pointing that out.

I had other questions, but maybe these would be better asked by a student to a teacher.

I'll go ahead and take a spot. Light magic, male. I assume there's still a demand for first years, so first year it is.
Yeah first year is fine oh I just gave a choice of pure or half they still have magic in there blood, there will be no humans at this academy.

You can ask me any questions you have

First year and light male is fine

Status
Not open for further replies.