Rapture: The House of Monsters

• Thread starter ThatBioshockInfiniteChick
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
V listens silently. He stands up and puts a hand on her shoulder. He looks up the alley as a structure looms in front of the train, a horde of splicers can be see through the glass, they're fighting amongst each other, but he knows that as soon as the train leaves the water they'll be all over it.

Betty placed her hand gently on his that rested on his shoulder trying not to cry. "You know, Anne talks a lot about you...all good things of course...I promise to reunite her with you..." she should be in the secret hiding place I mentioned." she said as the train pulled up out of the water. Suddenly though it halted, sending both of them jerking forward. Betty quickly placed her hands on the controls to stop herself from falling. "What in the world?" she asked. The gates to the next place was frozen shut. "Looks like Susan's goons got here before we did, shit...we need to find the incinerate plasmid...lets go look for a little sister. She pressed a button and the doors to the train opened. She quickly took the key and clipped it onto her necklace. "Lets go" she said and stepped out.

V cracked his over sized knuckles and stepped out of the train. He looks around, their not in the station, but their not underwater. He readies his shotgun and follows closely behind Betty.

V and Betty walk, unmolested, away from the train. The splicers are not attacking them... yet.

Suddenly all the lights turned on and an automatic robot appeared from the floor. "Welcome to Ryan amusements, please have your tickets ready to enter the park!"
Betty glared at the robot "well we'd better start searching for a ticket, theres a room over here" she said. "Let's start over there" she said.

V walked over and looked at the robot. He looked at the park, then back to the robot. Then turned to look at Betty. Really? What's it going to do if I just... He ramed his spinning drill into the robot and ground away at its insides.

Betty watched as the robot was being destroyed. "I'm not concerned about that, I'm concerned about breaking in. Let's try to not attract splicers tough guy" she smiled softly. "Besides, this place has huge security..." she walked into the door. "I don't think it will take long, I see the ticket...and a weapons upgrade machine" she said and walked in.

V pulls his drill back and looks at the robot and then the gates. Nothing happens, so he turns away. Weapons are good. He dashes over and walks into the room. He goes over to machine and raps his knuckles on the face. Got anything for me Mr. Machine? I ain't got no money, but I promise to not destroy you!

Betty chuckled and said "tell me what upgrade you want..well actually tell me what weapons you have" she said.

V replied I have a shotgun, a rivet gun, a machine gun, and my drill. He step away from the machine and looks about the room. It was probably really nice once, but judging by the state of decay in the room, it hasn't been used in a few decades.

"Ok each one seems to have the option of Damage increase or a bigger clip size, but you can only choose one" Betty said looking at the machine.

V briefly wonders what a bigger clip for a drill means, he imagines running around with two drills, destroying his enemies in a glorious blood bath. I'd like a bigger clip on my machine gun. He flips the weapon up into his hand.

She nodded and pressed a couple of buttons. The parts came out and an expert had to place them on a big daddy. Betty grabbed the parts and started to piece them together "my father was an engineer" she smiled. "I took his place after he was gone, why don't you go grab the ticket while I finish up with this." she said. On the desk was a ticket and a window covered the front of the desk so whoever was sitting there could see parts of the ride. There was a dead body and a little sister was gathering. She looked up and noticed him. Suddenly her big daddy moaned and the girl stood up. "Can I come out to play again Mr. B?" the yellow eyed girl said then ran to her big daddy which was too far away to see.

V tilts his head. He grabs the ticket it his humongous hands and mentally notes that there is another Big Daddy, and a Little Sister inside the park. He moans to them, just to say hullo. The window is too small to fit through of course, so he leaves it intact and turns away from the desk.

"Here I'll trade you" Betty said and placed the item on his machine gun. His gun looked so much cooler now, and it was working properly. She gently took the ticket from him and nodded. "Cmon" she said. As they were walking they heard a muffled voice of a splicer. "Big daddies here, ready guys! Let's jump him"
Betty looked at V "well I guess if you wanna fight it's now" she said.

V hefts his machine gun and points it at a splicer. Not going to attack them first, he continues his walk until a spider splicer drops from the ceiling between him and Betty. Several other splicers throw chains with hooks at him, they catch on his suit, looping into his head cage and they pull him back. The liquid in his helmet turns red and he turns to grapple with the chains, planting his feet he tries to pull back on the chains.

Next thing that happens is all hell breaks loose as they rush the two, trying to split them up, a few more spider splicer drop down around Betty, and brandish their hooks at her, "Once we kill the big one, we'll have our way with you." The speaker leers at her and swipes with one of his weapons.

The splicers were still hooking oh him. Betty grabs her pistol and shoots one in the head, then another, then another until all but the leader had the chain on v out of respect v should kill the leader.

V turns around, facing away from the splicer, his arms swing over his head, chain in hands, and he jerks the splicer off the ground and into the air, turning as the splicer lets go and flies at him he points doesn't bother shooting him, he just catches it and tilts his head. He raises his gun and brings it crashing down on the splicer's head, he lets it go, and it stands dazed before him. He puts both his hand together over his head and bring the gun crashing down again, dispatching this splicer.
The hooks he can reach get pulled off, and the chains rolled up. He wraps a chain around his waist a few times, and slides the hook through one the links. He flips the hook so that he use it to hold onto the chains. He kicks the lead splicer's body and crouches to search through the remains. He finds a few cartridges of pistol ammo and a kitchen knife. He keeps the knife, and holds the ammo out to Betty. Thanks for the help, take these for yourself.

"Thanks" she said and took the ammo and the knife" she then looked at the remainder chains. She then walked up to the ticket booth and placed the ticket in. The door opened revealing another robot with a gene tonic for bi daddies. Betty looked at the label on the tonic and read it outloud. "Helps big daddies run just a little faster! Upgrade today..." she then gave V the tonic. "Here you go" she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.