Rapscallion - OOC and Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically neither personalities of my characters hate their parents. One just rather despises authority and the other being social. ^-^;;

Hah, same here - He doesn't hate his dad - he kinda just accepts he'll never know him, and doesn't really want to.

Just a heads up after tomorrow I will be out of state for three days and unable to get online. So I apologize in advice.

It will, soon :)!
Do you guys have any suggestions?

We you planning to start off with a grand performance? Or something more covert?

A grand preformance will be in progress, but you guys will be backstage for your interview.

Aw crap. We have to interview?

What, they've got someone else applying for the job of fashion guru?

Everyone will try to be fabulous and amazing and mysterious, you will just have to be fabuloutastic, more amazing and alluring 8D!

Blehhh... How about we just threaten bodily injury if they don't let us in?

The Audition is a grandiose affair, I must let you know!

This is going to be interesting seeing as Lyrah doesn't want to be there XP

Nah, we just got punked.

I'd be sad if this didn't take off though I am okay with waiting since I am still stuck up north due to bad weather and an upcoming funeral.

It will start, though I'm still debating how to start ^^'

Since you want to have them do a sort of interview why don't you set it up as a last performance? Have a few NPC's mixed in and let the 'crowd; decide on who enters the troupe? It'll give a chance for the new comers to show off one skill set at first and be a good way to push us all together in all the excitement.

Status
Not open for further replies.