Random Medieval Fantasy rp (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The great dragon shot fire in the air as a warning to Trick. Trick than stopped for a second, and looked back at the witch. She was struggling to hold onto the dragon, and would probably at any time fail, and in the process causing a handsome elf to die. Trick than saw the witch stop the hold, and attempt at a negotiation. She did seem somewhat diplomatic, and if this worked maybe Trick could ask the dragon for just one scale, after they become great buddies. After a few snickers from Trick's own joke the dragon than asked, "But what's in it for me?" Trick pondered on that question deeply. Honestly if he was a dragon he would keep tearing this place apart till he got what he wanted. If Trick, and the witch were to take this thing down, Trick knew he would have to stall it, so the witch could gain power. Eventually Trick than had a look of excitement with his finger in the air. "Well my great, and beautiful dragon! If you happen to negotiate with us I will give the good ole' Trick shine! For only one scale I will have your scales shinier than any of the other dragons! You will soar through the skies with beauty, and grace!" Trick said with excitement, and confidence.

"Though I am most tempted by your offer, I came for a better reason than that." I said imperiously. "I have already asked for livestock when it's available, and jewels, in return I offer to help in war." I blasted fire in the air again, just to prove how useful I'd be.

Aria hit the palm of her hand against her forehead. The Elf couldn't possibly think the dragon would pass up a whole village for a bath. Why if that happened she would gladly help... well not gladly. She groaned. her head was pounding and she felt like a boulder. She had to hurry this up or she would drop, and that would just create more problems.

"We can talk in the clearing but if you continue to object I will not insist on talking anymore, you are scaring these people, let my companions and I act as the negotiators between you and the village." Aria hoped she wouldn't have to use her magic anymore but the dragon was clearly set on one thing. Aria looked to where the Rogue had took refuge. She whistled to get his attention and motioned her head towards the dragon. She hoped he understood. If the dragon turned her down she would have to take action and immediately and she wanted him to be ready. Her hand still poised in the air towards the dragon she inhaled deeply to gather herself.

"What do you say Great Dragon?"

"Negotiations? It's simple, you agree and give me what I want and get help in battle, or I destroy this place. Unfortunately, these people are too scared to answer, so I guess I'll follow you to the clearing you speak of." I flicked my tail impatiently, knocking over the same knight again. He got up and backed farther off.

Name: Ryo Setmus
Title: The wanderer
Species: Warrior of Sand
sandwarrior.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryo looked out to the great dunes of his home lands before saying goodbye to them. "Hmm I don't know if I can let go Arias you were everything to me..." He says looking to the sky and sheding a single tear the desert air blew ryos short blond tuff's gently as he turned his back to a pile of rocks kindly in the length of a body. Begining his long journey. Helping people along the way never giving his name just telling people He's the wonderer. Finally he reached (where ever everyone is.)

Aria nodded making sure the dragon saw her agreement. She looked towards the guard who was knocked over by a swing of the dragons tail and sighed,wishing he would stay down or at least get out of the dragons path, she shook her head. Backing up she lead the dragon to the empty clearing away from the chaos of the village. She would not turn her back on the dragon, as she now knew it possessed the breath of fire, and all it would take is one hot flame to burn her to a crisp, that was way too risky. She did not realize how much energy she had used up but it showed when she nearly stumbled a few times, she wanted to lay down and sleep but she could not, at least not now. She forced herself to stand upright, she could not show weakness. When they got to the clearing she paused,looking around. She did not see the Paladin or the Rogue. They must be concealed or on their way she concluded.

Her eyes found their way back to the enormous dragon that towered above her, and she cursed herself for ending up in this situation, yet again. This is why she stayed to her own. Because of thieving Rogues, calls for help she could not refuse, people she had to leave behind, and dragons.

"This is the place in which we shall speak, will this space be sufficient?"

I watched the witch walk away. She had to be the witch, she had bled and she kept stumbling. In a few flying leaps I made it, almost landing on top of her. "Yes." I rumbled. What did I care about the location, anyway? I just wanted my treasures and food.

Ryo staredwondered into the empty plans. It hand been a few days sence his last supply stop. He knew it would be a good idea to replenish but then something caught his eye. He gasped some as he saw something terrible ,old ,and unbelievable. "Why on earth ... Is there a dragon...?" There where slight pauses between some of his words. "I've got to... act apon this... People could... get hurt..." He slowly aproched the dragon then two other people cought his eye. The hourglass in his sword began to glow a light blue color. He stop about 50 paces before the dragon his emerald hues glancing to the elf ,and then stopping in awe a moment at the witch. He pulled himself outta the awkward stare then looked to the dragon. "Is everything... okay mil'lady...?" He looked to her giving off a confident smile.

Aria was about to begin her negotiations with the dragon when she heard a voice behind her. "Is everything... okay mil'lady...?" She looked over her shoulder, still refusing to turn her back on the dragon when saw a man, he had blonde hair and wore clothes of the desert. She took in his face and her eyes narrowed in suspicion. Who was he and where did he come from? Now she had another situation to worry about. She had to watch her back and the dragon, and she was already weakened and the elf and Paladin were nowhere in sight. She humphed in annoyance. His smile reminded her of the Rogue Elf, overconfident and oozing with a ridiculous amount of charm. It would be just her luck if he just so happened to be another Rogue Elf. She tried to keep her voice pleasant. Maybe it was her loss of energy and waning of magic power that was making her irritable, for all she know he could be someone who just wanted to offer a hand.

"Everything is... being handled just a disagreement on both ends, it is being taken care of." She just wanted to get this all over with. She gave him a small forced smile and turned back to the dragon keeping and ear out for a approach from behind.

Ryo moved from behind the girl to stand, beside her his hand ready to grab his sword. "Why are you making negotiations... With a dragon?" His emerald hues lock onto the magnificent beast. Sand began to descretly trickle from the hourglass ,as Ryo grew ready to attack. "What are his terms and what are yours"?

DARK_WINGED_WARRIOR_Wallpaper__yvt2.jpg
Name: Katrina Lockheart
Title: Princess Katrina
Species: Winged Humanoid

The claws are not a part of her, they are just attachable metal claws that she fights with instead of a sword or dagger. She also wears a silver crown type thing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Katrina sat at her window watching the dragon in awe not fear when the king burst into her room rambling about the dragon. "Katrina, quickly, we must hurry to the cellar. A dragon is attacking!" She turned to face him confusedly. "Father, the dragon has not done one thing to harm us yet. It only wishes for food. It asks to see you and offers us aid yet you hide? Our people will not take this lightly. The king is supposed to protect them." Katrina grabbed her claws and attached them to her hands as she rushed past her father and out of her room. If her father was too much of a coward to face the dragon, she would do it herself. She still heard him calling her name as she hurriedly ran through the maze of a castle to the exit. Her wings neatly folded behind her back she grabbed a red cloak and wrapped it around herself. Pulling her hood up she turned back and sighed before stepping outside into the chaos.

Katrina ran, barefoot and in only a cloak as she made way to the clearing. Soon enough she was there and she halted at the sight of the sand dweller and the magic user. The dragon was much larger up close than it looked as it seemed from her her window. Katrina pulled her hood from her head and approached the three that were there. She then smiled up at the dragon with little fear. It was such a beautiful and elegant creature, how could one fear this? "Hello, powerful creature of the skies, and brave warriors come to aid us. I have come in place of the king."

Last edited by a moderator:
::Name::
Aimi Fujioka

::Title::
Wind Fox

::Species::
Zenko Kaze/Wind Kitsune

::Gender::
Female

::Appearance::
neko-3.jpg

"HE!? HE!? I'm female! My voice is obviously feminine!" I shouted, and lashed out my tail, but didn't strike. I listened to the winged human. "It's about time! What do you say to my offer?"

Aria watched as the dragon yelled in anger. It was a female not a male. It swished it's tail atound in agitation and Aria rubbed her temples. Answering the desert strangers questions she said. "If we negotiate lives and time can be saved, my terms are that we simply speak it out." Then another person was added to the mix. Aria was beginning to think that the clearing was not such a good idea anymore, people were just stumbling in left and right. Nut when she noticed who it was she had to do a double check.

What was this villages princess doing out of the castle at a time like this? Aria was relieved to hear that she came as the spokesperson for her village but furrowed her foreheard. Where was the king? Had he sent his daughter in his place. Aria glanced at the black wings folded on her back and decided that if it came to it the princess could probably handle herself fairly but that was just a guess. At least someone had come in the name of the village.

Aria was not one to adhere to the rules of a kingdom let alone any village, as she was suited to a life of solitude but she figured she should at least be polite and respectful, there was no use creating enemies, especially out of a king. Aria slightly bowed not enough to offer submission but enough to show respect, she must be pretty brave to have come out here on her own. "Greetings princess, I am Aria I speak on the behalf of a Paladin and a Rogue elf who are in the area as we speak. We came across the dragon Adeline in quite the manner. She wishes to offer your kingdom a trade of sorts. You provide her with a source of satisfying sustenance and riches and she will offer your kingdom protection from those who wish to harm you, if that about sums it up."

She smiled softly and lifted her head to stare at the dragon, "You're offer is very tempting but you must realize that we only have so much livestock to give. You destroy us now out of rage and annoyance... Or I watch my people starve before they can breed the animals. You do understand why it would be problematic to just give you all the livestock we have. I can say though, if you offer us a small jar of blood or even a scale would be enough to trade and buy enough animals to keep us both happy." She had a determined look on her face but she held little to no fear in her eyes.

The princess then turned to the mage and smiled, "You have a powerful aura around you mage, I'm sure your abilities will manifest into something grand. I know you walk a difficult path as one of your kind but you must not worry. My people will not bother you." She had an easy voice that flew from her lips withe genuine grace. She then returned her attention to the dragon and spoke again. "Sorry that the king wasn't able qgto come but he is a coward that feared for his life over his peoples. He would have me hide in a time of need. Its ridiculous."

Reactions: CrimsonFang
Aria liked this girl already. Her fatigue seemed more tolerable and she offered a genuine smile. The princess knew a little something about wagering and had guts to go up against a dragon (can't say the same of her father )but kept it diplomatic... nice. She mentioned that Aria would not have to worry about her people and Aria nodded. Sure she was still leaving but this would still mean that there wouldn't be any hassle when she went to get supplies. It was hard being a Wizard in this world but Aria did not know any other life, people like this made her life all that much easier, she was kind of glad she did not abandon the Paladin.

"Thank you kindly."

2qnqgd4.jpg

° Name °
[Azul ]

° Age °
[Dawn of man]

° Race °
[Unknown]

In the not too far distance of the conversing group, a sinister presence began to manifest. The very fabric of time and space were being ripped apart by sheer force of will. An ancient being had found his new home.

As the seconds passed, all around woild begin to notice the sky darkening, and then turning a crimson red. Azul was coming.

The earthen rocks would begin to break apart, and from the cracks would come locust. Few at first, but with each passing second more of the small insects began to break the surface.

If one dared to look upon the almighty sight of Azuls coming, they would notice searing hot flames rise. The ripples in the ground continued to break apart, until it was large enough for a single hand to rise from the ground. This hand lacked any flesh, being nothing but raw bone and a few tendons.

The single mage projecting a powerful aura would certainly be able to feel the raw magicks, and celestial energies at work.

"I only ask for them when available." I huffed, and the sky started darkening, and turning red. Rocks started breaking apart, and swarms of grasshoppers burst forth. I snorted sparks in annoyance, was someone else out to kill me? I showed no fear, it wasn't harming me. I swallowed half the swarm.

When the female injested part of the swarm, she would begin to notice a burning in her throat. For you see, these weren't normal locust. The burning would continue, growing hotter as the insects bodies began to literally turn to fire. It would be wise to cast them from her body, unless she wanted to be bured from the inside. While not fatal, still extremely painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.