Ragnarok

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bowser - Fight Club - Outer City

As soon as she said that, Lily would hear a loud roar echo from above her. It sounded unlike something she'd hear before, like she had just entered a dragon's keep and the dragon was guarding a great treasure. Soon the figure would jump down from a scaffolding and land in front of her. As soon as the figure landed the ground shook and a few cracks emerged in front of him.

latest

"BWAHAHAHAHA! You're the one who's supposed to challenge me, chump?! Puh lease! I could just sit on you and kill you!" Bowser said as he slowly approached Lily and looked down at her. "Eh, whatever. I'll make this quick. I got a shipment coming in downtown soon." He said before cracking his knuckles, interlocking his fingers and stretching them out in front of him. "You're move, chump!"

@Gummi Bunnies @FightClub
Aleks Hyde | Fight-Club | Outer City

Graduating from The Torch under the Coalition banner was certainly an interesting experience. Just from her time as a recruit alone, she'd seen many varied people and creatures that she wouldn't have seen otherwise, had she just stayed on ol' boring Earth. And it appeared that the next chapter of her story was to begin on the planet of Ash.

Aleks hadn't been there long, but right away she had begun trying to learn the ins and outs of Charon and it's surrounding areas. Gossip. The popular areas to hang out when there was a moment to rest.

And that's what led her to a certain fight club situated discreetly in the outer city. It was hardly the nicest environment, but for what purpose the establishment was trying to serve, it worked well enough.
iIqfMKu.png

Curiously, the illusionary girl watched an apparent brawl about to go down between a blonde haired girl and... a rather large dinosaur thing. Weird. Perhaps she'd stick around and watch. The outcome was sure to be interesting.​

@thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies #FightClub
Artoria Pendragon (Saber Lily) - Fight Club [Outer City]

"Hm... alright! You appear to be a formidable foe!"

Saber Lily smiled happily, not exactly bothered by Bowser's appearance and gruff attitude. She's faced scarier foes than him, and she was taught by Merlin in swordplay. There was not a chance at all that she'll lose.

tumblr_ojx0pmeu9O1v3qowuo6_100.png

"Prepare yourself, this Knight Princess is ready to fight!"

Pulling out her sword from it's sheath, Saber Lily got herself into a fighting stance, and off she goes towards Bowser. Despite her youthful appearance, she went off in a heartbeat and making it hard for others to keep track of her with the naked eye. Even she had no idea that she could go this fast, but she figured that this was a part of that "test" that Merlin was talking about.

Closing in the distance, Saber Lily took a swing at Bowser with her sword, and regardless if it connects or not, she rolls to the side to avoid being countered if that was the case.

@thatguyinthestore @Kaide`

It would seem another Logistics Division member was taking on this plane's manifest, and he would stand back as Harper walked in. A group of soldiers in full body armor sat in the back playing rock paper scissors, and past them, two soldiers stood talking in hushed tones next to the door to the cockpit.

"Foxhound, Beaver, continue on to the Sanctum Sanctorum. We need to get Fluellen immediate medical attention, and the APCs aren't coming out this far. Shanghai, Buchanan, stay with me." Iris said, pointing to various members as she spoke. The soldiers she called picked up their wounded comrade from the soldier named Shanghai. Foxhound loaded a clip into his rifle and followed Beaver, who carried the wounded soldier on his back.

"Welcome to the planet Ash. The city of Alecto to be precise. Well, former city." Iris said, facing the newcomer. "We're the United Nations' Global Occult Coalition. I'm Iris, Strike Team Phoenix commander. And this," She patted her armor "is ceramic plate underneath kevlar, with symbols carved into it. Keeps the Order from killing us, not the radiation, though." She laughed somewhat. Iris adjusted the strap on her back which held her sniper rifle.

Doctor Maera shook her head. "Not unless you can somehow make medicines appear out of thin air." She looked up for a second. "Unless... I have some of my old research from Elysium. That could work."

It seemed she had gone off into her own head.
Harper Row

Harper decided to head over to the two soldiers talking quietly in the back next to the cockpit.

"Hey cuties. Can you two possible tell me about any supernatural things that have been happening around here?" She asked with a smile.

@Minerva

"Hm... alright! You appear to be a formidable foe!"

Saber Lily smiled happily, not exactly bothered by Bowser's appearance and gruff attitude. She's faced scarier foes than him, and she was taught by Merlin in swordplay. There was not a chance at all that she'll lose.

tumblr_ojx0pmeu9O1v3qowuo6_100.png

"Prepare yourself, this Knight Princess is ready to fight!"

Pulling out her sword from it's sheath, Saber Lily got herself into a fighting stance, and off she goes towards Bowser. Despite her youthful appearance, she went off in a heartbeat and making it hard for others to keep track of her with the naked eye. Even she had no idea that she could go this fast, but she figured that this was a part of that "test" that Merlin was talking about.

Closing in the distance, Saber Lily took a swing at Bowser with her sword, and regardless if it connects or not, she rolls to the side to avoid being countered if that was the case.

Bowser

Bowser easily dodged the attack by rolling out of the way by ducking down into his turtle shell. Bowser had then noticed that she attempted to dodge a counter by rolling out of the way as well, to which Bowser just began to shoot fire breath at her due to the fact that she was out of range for a close attack.

250px-Bowsersfirebreath.png

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaide`

Fandral the Lucky !

@Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9

"Hah hah, wonderful! Bartender I need several medium cups if you don't mind please !"

The Asgardian set the Barrell down for a moment to get a series of smallish mugs to pass out to the customers. He then went back to his Barrell. He seemed to grin and whisper to it while he unscrewed a circle of wood out of the top.

To those with a feel for magic, you can almost see a series of ancient Norse runes covering the sturdy looking Barrell. Fandral the screws in a tap and lifts the Barrell over his shoulder. He walks around the inn filling up each cup he passed out. Finally setting the Barrell back down on a table.

"Noble barkeep! Lucky Naguto! Beautiful lady Angie please enjoy your sample of Falstaff's. Special Mead!

With that August announcement, Fandral took his largish horn goblet and served himself. The mead itself, of course was made primarily of honey. But there were traces of apple, Cinnamon and a few other spices. It was at least in Fandral's own considerable opinion delectable beyond compare!. But the damned able Barrell would only work if there were more than one drinking. A fact he had neglected to remember when he borrowed the thing from Volstag for his journey.

He had taken the journey on a bet. The place was picked by Heimdall for specifications by Lady Sif, the he would not be able to stay on this planet for a year without giving up and coming home because it was so harsh. He could only take what he could carry. Luckily Fandral was a strong lad.

"So my hearty fellows and beauteous young lady. What say you of my most excellent mead ?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mason Moretti
Harper Row

Harper decided to head over to the two soldiers talking quietly in the back next to the cockpit.

"Hey cuties. Can you two possible tell me about any supernatural things that have been happening around here?" She asked with a smile.

@Minerva
"It's just not feasible." One of the two men said to the other. "I saw it with my own eyes but... it's just unbelievable." Harper would interrupt him. He would turn to her. "Hmm? How would you know of that?" He asked.

"It's just not feasible." One of the two men said to the other. "I saw it with my own eyes but... it's just unbelievable." Harper would interrupt him. He would turn to her. "Hmm? How would you know of that?" He asked.
Harper rolled her eyes and flashed her badge at the man.

"Harper Row, Logistics Division of the UN. How I know is confidential. But what you know isn't."

@Minerva

Article:
Harper rolled her eyes and flashed her badge at the man.

"Harper Row, Logistics Division of the UN. How I know is confidential. But what you know isn't."

@Minerva
His partner snickered. He was given a dirty look, and he turned back to Harper. "Look, I don't know much, just that what I experienced today was unnatural." He said. "We went in to clear an office building in the old city, and they just came at us. At first, there were one or two spirits, but then..." he started shaking. "We think the Order's doing something. Anyway, the GOC hasn't seen them, to my knowledge, so they haven't investigated. As far as I'm concerned? This is paranormal."

Lucas, Henry Morgan, Scooby and Still Unconcious Max- Hospital

Lucas looked at the clock. The director was taking a long while to get here and he had started to pace. He had picked up that nervousness back when he was in Oz and on the run with Dorothy. He nearly tripped over the bag that Max had been carrying with him. When he did, he knocked out the device. Oh yeah, the portal maker. He sighed. It was broken. " How much longer is this going to take?" He asked.

Henry looked over at Lucas. " It should hopefully be in a few minutes. She has to get the right people in here. Do you guys need food too? I nearly forgot to ask if you two were okay."

" Well, not exactly."

" Ro. Re raven't reaten ror rat reast rwo rays," *1 the dog said brutally honestly.

" Well, I will mention that when the director gets back. I sadly don't carry any food on me."

" Rlech, rospital rood, *2" he said.

*1 No. We haven't eaten for at least two days.

*2 Blech, hospital food.

@Minerva @Mason Moretti @Yun Lee

Fandral the Dashing

" Well, a special greeting to you Miss Angie, and good sir. My name is Fandral. I brought some of my family's recipe honey mead to share and sell."

He is a good sized fellow, roughly 6'4" and is carrying a large red Barrel with an ornate F branded into it. He is dressed medieval looking green and gold armor, trimmed with some sort of fur.

"Would you care for some ? "

@Yun Lee @Mason Moretti

It would seem another Logistics Division member was taking on this plane's manifest, and he would stand back as Harper walked in. A group of soldiers in full body armor sat in the back playing rock paper scissors, and past them, two soldiers stood talking in hushed tones next to the door to the cockpit.

"Foxhound, Beaver, continue on to the Sanctum Sanctorum. We need to get Fluellen immediate medical attention, and the APCs aren't coming out this far. Shanghai, Buchanan, stay with me." Iris said, pointing to various members as she spoke. The soldiers she called picked up their wounded comrade from the soldier named Shanghai. Foxhound loaded a clip into his rifle and followed Beaver, who carried the wounded soldier on his back.

"Welcome to the planet Ash. The city of Alecto to be precise. Well, former city." Iris said, facing the newcomer. "We're the United Nations' Global Occult Coalition. I'm Iris, Strike Team Phoenix commander. And this," She patted her armor "is ceramic plate underneath kevlar, with symbols carved into it. Keeps the Order from killing us, not the radiation, though." She laughed somewhat. Iris adjusted the strap on her back which held her sniper rifle.

Doctor Maera shook her head. "Not unless you can somehow make medicines appear out of thin air." She looked up for a second. "Unless... I have some of my old research from Elysium. That could work."

It seemed she had gone off into her own head.

Elise - UN Volunteer Hospital - Cordelia/Gonta/Lucas/Scooby/Max/Henry
@Minerva @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9

Elise giggled and introduced herself to Gonta, "I'm Elise! It's a pleasure to meet you, too! Now, if you'll follow me, we have a patient to take care of!"

Elise happily made her way to the room holding the unconscious Max and his company. "So, who here needs a healing?"

Nagito Komaeda - The Cog-and-Sword -Angie/Fandral/Chris, apparently?
@Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9

At the mention of Hope's Peak Academy, Nagito appeared to enter a dazed trance. His stare became empty and blank, filled with both hope and despair. His body tensed and froze. His whole being remained still, except for his left hand, which fiddled with a small golden object that lay buried within his palm.

By the time his trance had ended, Fandral had already arrived and offered his mead.

"I'll take some. Just a small amount. I have high hopes that it will taste good," Nagito said once he was out of his stupor.

Returning his attention to Angie, he said, "Hope's Peak Academy... Yeah, I must have attended there. I remember something about..."

Nagito brought a finger to his forehead in a somewhat thoughtful pose. "Ultimate... Lucky... Student... Nagito Komaeda. Or is it Komaeda Nagito? I think that's me. I think my given name is Nagito. Call me whatever you like.

"I'm sorry that I'm a bit useless right now. As my luck would have it, I seem to have lost most of my memories since coming here to Ash. It seems that you've jogged one of them though. Thank you for that.

"So, for a proper introduction, I'm
Nagito Komaeda. I'm the Ultimate Lucky Student."

//
Hope Count: 4

Fandral the Lucky !

"Hah hah, wonderful! Bartender I need several medium cups if you don't mind please !"

The Asgardian set the Barrell down for a moment to get a series of smallish mugs to pass out to the customers. He then went back to his Barrell. He seemed to grin and whisper to it while he unscrewed a circle of wood out of the top.

To those with a feel for magic, you can almost see a series of ancient Norse runes covering the sturdy looking Barrell. Fandral the screws in a tap and lifts the Barrell over his shoulder. He walks around the inn filling up each cup he passed out. Finally setting the Barrell back down on a table.

"Noble barkeep! Lucky Naguto! Beautiful lady Angie please enjoy your sample of Falstaff's. Special Mead!

With that August announcement, Fandral took his largish horn goblet and served himself. The mead itself, of course was made primarily of honey. But there were traces of apple, Cinnamon and a few other spices. It was at least in Fandral's own considerable opinion delectable beyond compare!. But the damned able Barrell would only work if there were more than one drinking. A fact he had neglected to remember when he borrowed the thing from Volstag for his journey.

He had taken the journey on a bet. The place was picked by Heimdall for specifications by Lady Sif, the he would not be able to stay on this planet for a year without giving up and coming home because it was so harsh. He could only take what he could carry. Luckily Fandral was a strong lad.

"So my hearty fellows and beauteous young lady. What say you of my most excellent mead ?"

Gonta followed Angie into the room with the others. "If Gonta remembers correctly, Miss Elise, they need food. Can you heal hunger with that staff?" He'd seen Libra do amazing healing work with that thing. Maybe Elise could too?

@Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9

----------------------

Libra racked his brain for what they could do, then got an idea. "The Upper City. They may have medicine up there...perhaps we can get some from up there?"
@Minerva

-------------------

"Oh, it wasn't Angie that helped you, Nagito. Angie is merely a vessel for God, who was the true helper in regaining your memory." Angie smiled, happy that Nagito was remembering things. "Do you remember how you got here, at least?"

At Fandral's offer, Angie happily took a drink, after saying a quick prayer to bless it. Her eyes lit up and she smiled at Fandral. "Oh Fandral, this is delicious! Angie has never tasted anything so sweet!"

@Gands

Libra racked his brain for what they could do, then got an idea. "The Upper City. They may have medicine up there...perhaps we can get some from up there?"
@Minerva
Doctor Maera looked up. "That could work. With my lab there, I have access to the Upper City." She bit her lip. "I don't know how accepting the people will be of it, though..."

Doctor Maera looked up. "That could work. With my lab there, I have access to the Upper City." She bit her lip. "I don't know how accepting the people will be of it, though..."
"The wealthy can be...interesting," Libra said, remembering some of his fellow Shepherds. "If we can persuade them that what they're doing in anthropological and..." He grimaced. "...charity work, perhaps we could get backing?"

Mash suddenly emerging into the hallway didn't help in making their meeting simple. The robot let out an alarmed beep, turning towards the source of the voice, its optical sensor briefly flashing red. It looked like it was ready to mow down whatever had tried to ambush it...but, upon seeing the soft, casual wear Mash was wearing, it's stance calmed.

The yellow bird on top of its head tweeted towards Mash and flew off, gracefully landing on her shoulder. Bastion seemed to approve, looking towards the humans face and tilting its head.

tumblr_oc4a68rFJp1snwvrco1_500.gif

"Bweep, bweoo!" it responded to her query, nodding its head up and down.

@Gummi Bunnies @Ragnarok Garrison​
Mash Kyrielight - Ragnarok Garrison [Charon]

As expected, Bastion didn't seem to have any way to communicate with speech, but with how there were numerous occasions back at Chaldea that were similar to this, Mash wasn't exactly put off by that and understood its gestures. She giggled a bit once she noticed that the yellow bird that was accompanying the automaton landed onto her shoulder.

tumblr_oj3tzykQ4p1qa94xto1_250.gif

"I see. I've only arrived here at Ragnarok not too long ago as a reserve member from the Chaldea Security Organization. My name is Mash Kyrielight, I hope we work together fair enough."

In a way, Mash's behavior felt reared towards a monotonous stance, given that she had little interactions with the staff at Chaldea before coming here. This shouldn't be too awkward, right?

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
Bowser

Bowser easily dodged the attack by rolling out of the way by ducking down into his turtle shell. Bowser had then noticed that she attempted to dodge a counter by rolling out of the way as well, to which Bowser just began to shoot fire breath at her due to the fact that she was out of range for a close attack.

250px-Bowsersfirebreath.png

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaide`

The moment that she got onto her feet from that roll, Saber Lily's eyes saw the incoming flames. While normally she wouldn't be able to do something against this, a sudden instinct took action for her.

tumblr_ojx0mmIxqe1v3qowuo6_100.png

Two-handing her sword, Saber Lily held it up above her head and soon swung downwards at Bowser's direction. While she did a downwards sword swing, it was accompanied with a burst of wind that rivaled the incoming flames. In her head, she was thinking on how she was able to do this, and if it was some weird side-effect from being here. That or maybe Merlin tapped into her with his magic and unlocked some hidden potential before she poofed over to Ash.

Fandral the Lucky !

Gonta followed Angie into the room with the others. "If Gonta remembers correctly, Miss Elise, they need food. Can you heal hunger with that staff?" He'd seen Libra do amazing healing work with that thing. Maybe Elise could too?

@Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9

----------------------

@Minerva

-------------------

"Oh, it wasn't Angie that helped you, Nagito. Angie is merely a vessel for God, who was the true helper in regaining your memory." Angie smiled, happy that Nagito was remembering things. "Do you remember how you got here, at least?"

At Fandral's offer, Angie happily took a drink, after saying a quick prayer to bless it. Her eyes lit up and she smiled at Fandral. "Oh Fandral, this is delicious! Angie has never tasted anything so sweet!"

@Gands

Elise - UN Volunteer Hospital - Cordelia/Gonta/Max & Co.
@Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9

Elise looked very downtrodden as she said, "I can fix the damage caused by the hunger, but I can't make them any less hungry. The food has been running low here at the hospital as well. We're waiting for a new UN supply shipment, which should come today. Gonta, could you go into the back and see if we have any food that we could give them?"

Nagito - Cog-and-Sword - Angie/Fandral
@Yun Lee @Gands

Nagito took a sip of the generously guven mead. "It's delicious. Thank you, sir. I don't think I've caught your name..."

In response to Angie, he said, "I don't remember how exactly I got here. All I remember is waking up here on Ash with my clothes, a little bit of money, and this." He held up the object he had been fiddling with. It was a golden key attached to a chain, like one for a necklace.

"I had thought of selling it, but maybe I'll hold onto it for awhile. It could be my lucky charm. The Ultimate Lucky Student needs a lucky charm, right? I just hope that it's one that brings good luck, and not bad luck."

//
Hope Count: 5

Fandral the Dashing

@Mason Moretti @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9

" My thanks to both of you. I've brought this Barrell all the way from home. Might I inquire what either of you two do in this place. I am new in town and as yet without alot to do with my time. I am considered an accomplished warrior in my home, away in Asgard. "

And mister Lucky, I am called Fandral !"

The athletic Asgardian gracefully sprung up from his chair and gave the two a courtly bow.

Reactions: Mason Moretti
"The wealthy can be...interesting," Libra said, remembering some of his fellow Shepherds. "If we can persuade them that what they're doing in anthropological and..." He grimaced. "...charity work, perhaps we could get backing?"
"Perhaps." Doctor Maera said. "I'll tell my lab to continue production. Will you go with me to appeal to the rich?"

Zara- Old City

"I see." The undead said, as if that explained everything. A roaring gurgle escaped her stomach. Sure, she didn't actually need to eat any more, but it still made her body a lot more comfortable. "Do you have any food available, or better yet, a place where I can go and find out more about the hornet's nest I seem to have shoved my head into?"

"That...wasn't exactly the most graceful of landings." She grumbled, a lot of it muffled by the cockpit's windshield as she slowly slid down it, landing with a thud on the floor. Springing back up, she did a quick diagnostic check. Everything seemed in order...but something felt off to her. "You holding up alright, buddy?" She spoke directly to her lion. There was no response.

"So that's a no. Right." Pidge made her way out of her lion, observing from here. It seemed to be completely shut down, in a similar state to when she first found it. Nothing to be done about it for the moment...and she blinked, finally turning to check the surroundings. "Where did we land anyway?"

There were no identifying marks that she could use but...a lot of the landscape she could see seemed wrong. Dead or decayed or just...reeked with a dark presence. Inwardly she gulped.

k9Mkq5V.png

"Galran Empire?" There was no way to be sure from this distance and she sure wasn't heading that way without the Green Lion backing her up. Which left trying to get her lion back online. With no tech around. Gripping her chin, she thought about how her fellow Paladins would get their lions back online quick.

Hey baby, is your name Wifi? Cause I'm feeling a connection.

Pull yourself together already!

Listen, I'm starving and I know neither of us wants the punishment of listening to my stomach roar.

...It's alright. Just start up when you're ready.

The last one seemed best to her mind. Problem was...she wasn't sure when ready would be. "Crud."

Sombra

"I guess this is the place." Sombra muttered to herself with a hand on her hip, before pulling out her holographic computer that was stored in her spinal technology, and tried to gather more information and maps about this place to make sure she was in the correct area.

Confirming she was indeed within the Upper City, Sombra then sat on the ledge of the roof of a random skyscraper and decided to have a bird's eye view of the entire city. There were skyscrapers that were piercing through the clouds, lights that made the night look like daytime, it was a beautiful city. Shame that not everyone can live here. Now...where is that lab...

Sombra pulled out her map again trying to locate the building, and noticed that she was not far from the UN Lab. In fact, the roof was right next to the building she was standing on. That's convenient.

Throwing her Translocator on top of the roof, Sombra then quickly teleported on top of the Lab roof and saw a door seemingly sealed shut on. Not phased at all, Sombra brought out her hand and hacked the security code using the hacking mechanism that was grafted on her body. The door popped open, and then she quickly ran inside with her invisibility on. "I thought they would have better security here." Sombra rolled her eyes, mocking the weak security that was being used by the Lab.

Widowmaker

She dropped off from the ship and onto another roof of a different skyscraper that made the Burj Khalifa look like a puny ant. However, Widow was not here for a tourist trip. She was here to kill.

Pulling the invitation out again as her ship flew away, Widow tried to find the supposed "Ragnarok Command Center" that is situated in Charon. "Within the Upper City..." Widow mumbled to herself in her French. "I see..."

Not taking the time to appreciate the futuristic scenery around her, she quickly made her way to the Command Center by hopping, or even swinging, from roof to roof.

After a while, Widowmaker found the base where ODMA was located, except the door was closed completely and she didn't know how to access it. "What an amazing welcome." She rolled her eyes, contemplating whether she should shoot the door open or not.

@Minerva @ Anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
"That's true. I've watched guard over "other you" enough to know that. He mumbles in his sleep, you know. I wonder if you do too. Azula always lies, he says. Over and over." She paused, crossing her arms. "That might have been true once, but that's not who I am anymore. I've changed, as you did over the course of the war. Uncle liked to say it was because of the blood of the Avatar and the Fire Lord both running through our veins that we could turn back. Preachy old man...but maybe he was onto something."

Azula stepped back, looking over her arm. "Of course, what the Avatar did helped. Pacifistic airbending...I thought it was a curse at first. My firebending taken and replaced by this. Endless evasion rather than direct, forceful attack. But eventually, painfully, I was able to put myself back together, pull away from my issues and claw my way back to sanity. I am me, after all." She smiled a less than comforting smile. "In the end...it was rather liberating, as painful as it would have been for me to admit at first. I had to come to terms with what I had lost and what I had gained." Her hands curled a few times, as if squeezing something invisible.

"I threw myself into what I had left. My firebending skill didn't come from luck, it came from years of study and practice. What I had now would be no different. What little books remained and of course, the Avatar himself. I threw myself into reading these books and trying to tune out his preachiness and the rest of the world with him. Less than successful, but I did find something extraordinary. I think it will suffice to convince you." She smirked, much more kinder than the last.

"An ancient airbender legend. It talked about weightlessness, and a man able to spend four decades without ever touching the ground. True airbending flight. To let go your earthly tethers, enter the void and become wind. A technique I'd never heard of before, but a fascinating one. By most accounts it was either rare or fiction. The thought consumed me. I had been the only firebender in the world to wield blue fire. Why couldn't I do this? And I did. I got there. I was empty. My loyalty to father, my enmity for mother, my only two friendships in the entire world, my destined throne as Fire Lord...even the firebending I had put so much of my life into mastering. All gone. Forever, as far as I knew."

"After everything I lost, I gained this. But that's enough words, I believe. Actions ring much louder." With that she focused, steadily rising into the air independently of a glider and any flames thrusting her up.

@Hospes

tumblr_inline_mmpd98quO61qz4rgp.png

...Okay. So that was new. And no matter how skilled a liar Azula was, nobody could pull this off. Not even her. And he supposed it made sense- after all, this was the multiverse, right? That implied multiple versions of, well, everyone. Apparently, including his sister. It made sense, but that didn't make it any less shocking, and Zuko found himself needing to take a seat, a hand running itself through his hair.

"...Alright. So in your world, the Avatar replaced your fire with air," he spoke the obvious aloud, mostly to himself as he attempted to take it all in. "And you mastered a technique that not even the Avatar, himself, could," he continued. Yeah, this really was a bit much. In any case, the teen could only let his hands drop from his hair into his lap. ",,,Anything else you'd like to tell me?" Did he have some other sane sister in this Azula's world, too? Was his mother okay? He didn't know, but surely it couldn't be anything too crazy...

....He hoped.

@C.T. @The Supply Drop​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and C.T.

tumblr_inline_mmpd98quO61qz4rgp.png

...Okay. So that was new. And no matter how skilled a liar Azula was, nobody could pull this off. Not even her. And he supposed it made sense- after all, this was the multiverse, right? That implied multiple versions of, well, everyone. Apparently, including his sister. It made sense, but that didn't make it any less shocking, and Zuko found himself needing to take a seat, a hand running itself through his hair.

"...Alright. So in your world, the Avatar replaced your fire with air," he spoke the obvious aloud, mostly to himself as he attempted to take it all in. "And you mastered a technique that not even the Avatar, himself, could," he continued. Yeah, this really was a bit much. In any case, the teen could only let his hands drop from his hair into his lap. ",,,Anything else you'd like to tell me?" Did he have some other sane sister in this Azula's world, too? Was his mother okay? He didn't know, but surely it couldn't be anything too crazy...

....He hoped.

@C.T. @The Supply Drop​
"Yes, he did. For a long time, but eventually even he relented...for reasons I'm still not sure of." She lowered herself back to the ground. Stretching a hand out, she conjured a ball of flame. It shined bright blue, still as strong if not stronger. "Yes, I suppose I did that. Master something the Avatar could not...not for lack of trying on his part, but because his very nature relies on retaining an earthly tether. He needs to be its' guardian, and the world needs him in turn." Azula let the flame fade and took a seat herself next to him with a contemplative look.

"Benefit of hindsight, I guess." She shrugged. "And anything else? Hmm." She glanced upwards into the sky, her loose, unpinned hair dropping past her shoulders with the movement. "I don't know if things went similarly in your world or not, but...something I've never gotten around to telling him, my Zuko, comes to mind. That I...I regret trying to kill him. There we were on that airship, two siblings trying their utmost to kill each other for the sake of a father who cared for neither of them. Crazy, huh?"

@Hospes

UN Volunteer Hospital- Henry Morgan/ Lucas/ Scooby/ Unconcious Max

Lucas was about to answer the young woman's question when the other doctor beat him to the punchline to the problem too.

He was quiet and waited for there to be some kind of answer and he wasn't sure what to say. There was so much happening here and he didn't seem to understand the half of it. He looked over at them. Could they fix the poor hungry sole and was there food here?

" I imagine that the only way to fix hunger is to give them actual food, if I presume correctly," he said, as he looked over at the woman.

Lucas looked over at the woman and smiled. " We are entirely greatful for whatever you can offer us. I don't want to impost too much and I can wait," he said, looking at her.

" Rpeak rour reself. Ri rouldn't rnow row ruch ronger ri ran rake it," Scooby said.

*1 Speak for yourself. I don't know how much longer I can make it

@Mason Moretti @Yun Lee

Cogs and Sword- Chris

Chris had been attempting to read his book, but he couldn't exactly concentrate with the loud man talking to his new friends. He knew that a pub wasn't the ideal location to read a book, but it was the best for him. He dragged his drink over with him and looked at Faendal. " If I don't impose, could you please quiet down so that I can have a moment to think? " He asked.

@Mason Moretti @Yun Lee @Gands

Fandral the Dashing

" Your pardon good sir ( wide smile ) Now I understand we might be a bit more lively than some inn crowds, however... I might carefully point out that an expectation for a quiet inn seems a bit far fetched. Perhaps you've been at your book for too long today. Allow me to invite you to set it aside for a moment to relax with us."

The Asgardian gets one of the few empty cups and fills it with Falstaff's Mead, handing it to Chris.

" Please, have some of my family recipe Mead wont you ?

@Mason Moretti @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9

Status
Not open for further replies.