Ragnarok

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iris Thompson, The Old City

The City of Alecto was a growing city. Partnered with Charon, Alecto was becoming a burgeoning city center.

A group of soldiers in Body Armor with UN Blue Helmets crouched behind a broken down wall. One stuck his head up revealing the letters "GOC" in White on the front. One cocked his rifle, and another fiddled with a camera. The one with the camera was Captain Thompson, commander of the local GOC Forces on the Planet. She stuck her head up with the camera and took a few quick shots before ducking down. She turned to a wounded soldier and the soldier carrying him. "Alright, can you keep him alive until we reach the Sancta Santorum?" She asked. "I think it's clear from here on out."

The soldier nodded and picked up his wounded comrade. The other soldiers also stood up and began dashing across the street towards another ruined building. When they reached the other side, they saw an unknown figure. "Contact!" She called out to the troops behind her. "This is the Global Occult Coalition, please identify!" Iris shouted towards the figure

Doctor Maera looked at Gonta. "Can you go with Elise and Cordelia and check on our new patients?" She said. She turned to Libra. "Oh, uh, can I talk to you for a moment?"

@Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hospital

"It's just a series of reports and rumors from soldiers on the field. You can probably find people who've experienced it anywhere now." She said. She walked towards a waiting UN Armored Personnel Carrier with supplies being loaded onto to head to Ragnarok.
"Not a problem!" Gonta walked over to the two girls.

tumblr_oh0jzbL4fB1vapf3jo1_1280.jpg

"Hello! Gonta is very pleased to meet you!"

@Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9

----------------

As Gonta went off to help Libra looked to Dr. Maera. "Is everything alright, Doctor?"

@Minerva

The City of Alecto was a growing city. Partnered with Charon, Alecto was becoming a burgeoning city center. At least, until Kerberos was destroyed in that Murder Game, and the rest of the planet was destroyed. Now, it crumbles in ruins and despair, with its only inhabitants being soldiers and Order members engaged in open warfare.

A group of soldiers in Body Armor with UN Blue Helmets crouched behind a broken down wall. One stuck his head up revealing the letters "GOC" in White on the front. One cocked his rifle, and another fiddled with a camera. The one with the camera was Captain Thompson, commander of the local GOC Forces on the Planet. She stuck her head up with the camera and took a few quick shots before ducking down. She turned to a wounded soldier and the soldier carrying him. "Alright, can you keep him alive until we reach the Sancta Santorum?" She asked. "I think it's clear from here on out."

The soldier nodded and picked up his wounded comrade. The other soldiers also stood up and began dashing across the street towards another ruined building. When they reached the other side, they saw an unknown figure. "Contact!" She called out to the troops behind her. "This is the Global Occult Coalition, please identify!" Iris shouted towards the figure

Doctor Maera looked at Gonta. "Can you go with Elise and Cordelia and check on our new patients?" She said. She turned to Libra. "Oh, uh, can I talk to you for a moment?"

"It's just a series of reports and rumors from soldiers on the field. You can probably find people who've experienced it anywhere now." She said. She walked towards a waiting UN Armored Personnel Carrier with supplies being loaded onto to head to Ragnarok.
Harper nodded at what she said.

"Well that's... interesting. Should I make this a UN investigation or naw?"

@Minerva

His defensive stance and tone of voice cinched it. This wasn't the Zuko she had left behind on her world. Another her who was possibly...probably even still an enemy to him. Or perhaps confined in that horrid asylum. In contrast to her brother, Azula didn't move an inch, neither dropping into a combat stance or falling back. She stood her ground.

"You can relax, I'm not here to fight you...although I think we both know how that would go." She flashed a teasing smirk. "And to answer your question, similar to you I imagine. After I was let out of the asylum, after I served my time as enforcer of Fire Lord Zuko, as in my Zuzu, I was free to leave. I traversed the length of the world...eventually I came to hear of something beyond our world. The Coalition. I signed up of course, and now...here I am."

She looked carefully at him. "But the real question is, do you believe me?"

@Hospes

There was a long silence from Zuko, golden eyes never leaving Azula, as she explained to him how she had come to be here. It was generous enough of him to let her finish, but he wasn't as rash and careless as he used to be. For whatever reason, Azula seemed more stable than she had when she'd last seen him, meaning he'd have to play it even more carefully than usual. Regardless, what she was saying did little to appease him. After all, his sister was well known for being a liar. Even Toph struggled to determine whether her words were truthful or not.

zuko168.png

"What do you think the answer is? It isn't like this would be the first time you've lied, Azula."

@C.T.

Reactions: Takumi and C.T.

----------------

As Gonta went off to help Libra looked to Dr. Maera. "Is everything alright, Doctor?"
Global Occult Coalition? Zara was getting more confused by the second; she knew of no such entity. A disturbing thought came to her- had she not used the portal to travel somewhere in her own realm, but to an entirely different reality? Such things were theoretically possible, but the amount of energy it would take was incredible. Yet judging by how different things seemed to be, the explanation was starting to become frighteningly likely.

"My name is Zara, and I mean you no harm! I am lost and in need of assistance!" If this was a trap, well... Zara's body could take an obscene amount of punishment.

@Minerva
"We're running out of medicines." She said quietly. "Several shipments haven't come in yet. We should get some more soon, but that means we'll still be behind." She sounded concerned. "And the staff at my lab is working overtime."

Harper nodded at what she said.

"Well that's... interesting. Should I make this a UN investigation or naw?"

@Minerva
"No, no, no. The UN would never make this official." She said. "You'd have to do it in an unofficial capacity, at least until the Global Occult Coalition catches on." Morgan carried on towards the vehicle. "I'll see you later, huh?"

"No, no, no. The UN would never make this official." She said. "You'd have to do it in an unofficial capacity, at least until the Global Occult Coalition catches on." Morgan carried on towards the vehicle. "I'll see you later, huh?"
Harper nodded to Morgan as she entered the vehicle.

"Yeah... see you later." She said with a quick wave before Morgan left. Without a second thought, Harper began to ask people in the area about these occurrences.

@Minerva

There was a long silence from Zuko, golden eyes never leaving Azula, as she explained to him how she had come to be here. It was generous enough of him to let her finish, but he wasn't as rash and careless as he used to be. For whatever reason, Azula seemed more stable than she had when she'd last seen him, meaning he'd have to play it even more carefully than usual. Regardless, what she was saying did little to appease him. After all, his sister was well known for being a liar. Even Toph struggled to determine whether her words were truthful or not.

zuko168.png

"What do you think the answer is? It isn't like this would be the first time you've lied, Azula."

@C.T.
"That's true. I've watched guard over "other you" enough to know that. He mumbles in his sleep, you know. I wonder if you do too. Azula always lies, he says. Over and over." She paused, crossing her arms. "That might have been true once, but that's not who I am anymore. I've changed, as you did over the course of the war. Uncle liked to say it was because of the blood of the Avatar and the Fire Lord both running through our veins that we could turn back. Preachy old man...but maybe he was onto something."

Azula stepped back, looking over her arm. "Of course, what the Avatar did helped. Pacifistic airbending...I thought it was a curse at first. My firebending taken and replaced by this. Endless evasion rather than direct, forceful attack. But eventually, painfully, I was able to put myself back together, pull away from my issues and claw my way back to sanity. I am me, after all." She smiled a less than comforting smile. "In the end...it was rather liberating, as painful as it would have been for me to admit at first. I had to come to terms with what I had lost and what I had gained." Her hands curled a few times, as if squeezing something invisible.

"I threw myself into what I had left. My firebending skill didn't come from luck, it came from years of study and practice. What I had now would be no different. What little books remained and of course, the Avatar himself. I threw myself into reading these books and trying to tune out his preachiness and the rest of the world with him. Less than successful, but I did find something extraordinary. I think it will suffice to convince you." She smirked, much more kinder than the last.

"An ancient airbender legend. It talked about weightlessness, and a man able to spend four decades without ever touching the ground. True airbending flight. To let go your earthly tethers, enter the void and become wind. A technique I'd never heard of before, but a fascinating one. By most accounts it was either rare or fiction. The thought consumed me. I had been the only firebender in the world to wield blue fire. Why couldn't I do this? And I did. I got there. I was empty. My loyalty to father, my enmity for mother, my only two friendships in the entire world, my destined throne as Fire Lord...even the firebending I had put so much of my life into mastering. All gone. Forever, as far as I knew."

"After everything I lost, I gained this. But that's enough words, I believe. Actions ring much louder." With that she focused, steadily rising into the air independently of a glider and any flames thrusting her up.

@Hospes

Harper nodded to Morgan as she entered the vehicle.

"Yeah... see you later." She said with a quick wave before Morgan left. Without a second thought, Harper began to ask people in the area about these occurrences.

@Minerva
It seemed that none of the soldiers had heard anything. You were basically at a dead end.

However, another plane was flying in from the direction of the combat field. Perhaps someone there had seen something?

Iris held up two fingers, ordering her soldiers to stand down. "Don't attack us, and we won't attack you. We just seek safe passage. We have a wounded soldier here."

It seemed that none of the soldiers had heard anything. You were basically at a dead end.

However, another plane was flying in from the direction of the combat field. Perhaps someone there had seen something?

Iris held up two fingers, ordering her soldiers to stand down. "Don't attack us, and we won't attack you. We just seek safe passage. We have a wounded soldier here."
Harper noticed the plane flying in and, of course, went to go check it out. When she arrived she began asking about the supernatural occurrences there as well.

@Minerva

Dlanor A. Knox / Mash Kyrielight - Ragnarok Garrison [Charon]

Time flies.

Dlanor A. Knox could remember the very incident that involved herself and the Witch of Truth, Erika Furudo, into the innerworkings of the greater multiverse. While Erika refused the offer to be a part of the Coalition, Dlanor chose to serve their cause, lending in the support with either the push of her squadron, Eiserne Jungfrau, or rather by herself. In most cases, it was the latter.

The same was said when she was to arrive at the Ragnarok outpost on the world named Ash. There was no telling what was there to expect, but it gave off the sense of assisting when she could.

At the Ragnarok Garrison, she had met up with a recently deployed support member from the Chaldea Security Organization. That Chaldea member was Mash Kyrielight. From what Dlanor knew of the girl, Mash was a human merged with a summoned Heroic Spirit inside of her, dubbing her as a Demi-Servant. A powerful asset and individual to be used for such greater causes that they had here. In the short time that Dlanor has assisted Mash, or rather called Mashu, with getting to know how things were set up here and such, the two of them didn't have much difference in their defining purpose to ensure that they support the greater cause in life.

latest

"That is all that I can offer in introducing you to this AREA. Unless you wish to get become familiar with other locations, I'm afraid that I cannot at this MOMENT."

Even then, Dlanor was a busy individual here. She was lucky enough to have the time to familiarize Mashu with what they had set up in Ragnarok. Despite that, the Demi-Servant didn't seem bothered with Dlanor's statement.

"That's fine, Ms. Knox. I can figure out the rest on my own or with others. Thank you."

That was all the Witch Hunter had to hear, doing a slight bow before making her way back to the Command Center for now. On her own for now, Mashu ventured through the hallways of the Garrison, currently in her casual attire as there was no need to be in her Servant attire and lugging around that big shield just yet.
Bastion
Ragnarok Garrison - Charon

In the face of war, there is no quarter for those who were built for it.

Bastion doesn't remember how long it had been on Ash ever since the humans in the Coalition told it to go there. It doesn't know how to keep track of time, unless it was ordered to do so. Otherwise, time was irrelevent, as far as the automaton knew it was on Ash forever. The city was a loud and noisy place, there were alot of people and things walking around and doing stuff that the robot never understood. Some of them had guns, some of them wore helmets on their heads, and others looked like they were really hungry. Bastion didn't have any food to give them, Ganymede always eats its all; silly bird, it was.

Coalition was a term Bastion understood, kept deep in its programming. To the unit, Coalition meant 'good', and it meant 'safe'. It meant it wouldn't be in danger, and it wouldn't have to kill anybody.

It never wants to kill anybody. That's mean, and bad. But sometimes it has to.

And, that's ok.

67ef18516f90c06d8b713f7dc3bd0a33.png

Deep within one of the many Ragnarok Garrison facilities set up within Charon, Bastion would be found wandering through the hallways, curiously glancing at the peacekeepers passing by,. A small, yellow bird would be found perched on top of its head, contently glancing around with the automaton.

The bird turned its head and tweeted.

The robot responded with a curious buzz.

This continued on and on, as the two meandered through the Ragnarok Garrison

@People @Ragnarok Garrison

"Hello. Are you stationed here for duty as well?"

Well, before she would get situated with anything here, it wasn't a bad decision to have some conversation with others that were present. Mashu did just walk into the same hallway that Bastion was wandering in.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

-----

Artoria Pendragon (Saber Lily) - Fight Club [Outer City]

"Ah, excuse me~"

Out of all places to be right now, Artoria wasn't sure what she was doing here. She remembered chatting along with her small defacto party consisting of herself, her step-brother Sir Kay, and her teacher and magus Merlin. As if some out of world sorcery decided to mess with her, she was now at this other world, which was called Ash. So what does a Knight Princess have to do with being at this out-of-place world at the moment? She wasn't sure, but she recalled that one conversation she had with Merlin before this occurred, that one day she'll have to accomplish a huge feat to ensure her rightful placement to the throne.

All it took was some snooping around at the outer parts of Charon, and she heard a bit of a place that could be a rightful challenge for someone like herself. It was some sort of secret fight club, and knowing what she had learned in the art of sword mastery, it sounded perfect!

"Ahem... excuse me, I was wishing to find a rightful challenge here. A challenge faced towards me, Artor-"

She halted with her words a bit. Even she knew it was sorta stupid to announce that she was going to be the next king of some far off place that wasn't remotely related to this place. She didn't want to paint a target on her head just like that.

tumblr_ojx0pmeu9O1v3qowuo10_100.png

"... Saber Lily, that's my name. Yes, who would like to challenge me in battle?"

Deciding to call herself Saber Lily from her roots to sword mastery and how she loved lilies, Artoria stood with childish pride, waiting to see if anyone at this Fight Club had any thoughts on taking her on.

@Fight Club ppl​

Time flies.

Dlanor A. Knox could remember the very incident that involved herself and the Witch of Truth, Erika Furudo, into the innerworkings of the greater multiverse. While Erika refused the offer to be a part of the Coalition, Dlanor chose to serve their cause, lending in the support with either the push of her squadron, Eiserne Jungfrau, or rather by herself. In most cases, it was the latter.

The same was said when she was to arrive at the Ragnarok outpost on the world named Ash. There was no telling what was there to expect, but it gave off the sense of assisting when she could.

At the Ragnarok Garrison, she had met up with a recently deployed support member from the Chaldea Security Organization. That Chaldea member was Mash Kyrielight. From what Dlanor knew of the girl, Mash was a human merged with a summoned Heroic Spirit inside of her, dubbing her as a Demi-Servant. A powerful asset and individual to be used for such greater causes that they had here. In the short time that Dlanor has assisted Mash, or rather called Mashu, with getting to know how things were set up here and such, the two of them didn't have much difference in their defining purpose to ensure that they support the greater cause in life.

latest

"That is all that I can offer in introducing you to this AREA. Unless you wish to get become familiar with other locations, I'm afraid that I cannot at this MOMENT."

Even then, Dlanor was a busy individual here. She was lucky enough to have the time to familiarize Mashu with what they had set up in Ragnarok. Despite that, the Demi-Servant didn't seem bothered with Dlanor's statement.

"That's fine, Ms. Knox. I can figure out the rest on my own or with others. Thank you."

That was all the Witch Hunter had to hear, doing a slight bow before making her way back to the Command Center for now. On her own for now, Mashu ventured through the hallways of the Garrison, currently in her casual attire as there was no need to be in her Servant attire and lugging around that big shield just yet.

Well, before she would get situated with anything here, it wasn't a bad decision to have some conversation with others that were present. Mashu did just walk into the same hallway that Bastion was wandering in.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

-----

"Ah, excuse me~"

Out of all places to be right now, Artoria wasn't sure what she was doing here. She remembered chatting along with her small defacto party consisting of herself, her step-brother Sir Kay, and her teacher and magus Merlin. As if some out of world sorcery decided to mess with her, she was now at this other world, which was called Ash. So what does a Knight Princess have to do with being at this out-of-place world at the moment? She wasn't sure, but she recalled that one conversation she had with Merlin before this occurred, that one day she'll have to accomplish a huge feat to ensure her rightful placement to the throne.

All it took was some snooping around at the outer parts of Charon, and she heard a bit of a place that could be a rightful challenge for someone like herself. It was some sort of secret fight club, and knowing what she had learned in the art of sword mastery, it sounded perfect!

"Ahem... excuse me, I was wishing to find a rightful challenge here. A challenge faced towards me, Artor-"

She halted with her words a bit. Even she knew it was sorta stupid to announce that she was going to be the next king of some far off place that wasn't remotely related to this place. She didn't want to paint a target on her head just like that.

"... Saber Lily, that's my name. Yes, who would like to challenge me in battle?"

Deciding to call herself Saber Lily from her roots to sword mastery and how she loved lilies, Artoria stood with childish pride, waiting to see if anyone at this Fight Club had any thoughts on taking her on.
Mash suddenly emerging into the hallway didn't help in making their meeting simple. The robot let out an alarmed beep, turning towards the source of the voice, its optical sensor briefly flashing red. It looked like it was ready to mow down whatever had tried to ambush it...but, upon seeing the soft, casual wear Mash was wearing, it's stance calmed.

The yellow bird on top of its head tweeted towards Mash and flew off, gracefully landing on her shoulder. Bastion seemed to approve, looking towards the humans face and tilting its head.

tumblr_oc4a68rFJp1snwvrco1_500.gif

"Bweep, bweoo!" it responded to her query, nodding its head up and down.

@Gummi Bunnies @Ragnarok Garrison​

"We're running out of medicines." She said quietly. "Several shipments haven't come in yet. We should get some more soon, but that means we'll still be behind." She sounded concerned. "And the staff at my lab is working overtime."

Libra closed his eyes and winced upon hearing the news. That really was unfortunate, and worst of all it meant many people would be short medical care, and could die if something wasn't done. And Libra couldn't let that happen. "That's incredibly unfortunate...Is there anything I can do to help the situation?" He asked. Hopefully Maera told him this so that he could assist her any way he could.
@Minerva

Lucas, Henry Morgan, Scooby and Still Unconcious Max- Hospital

Lucas looked at the clock. The director was taking a long while to get here and he had started to pace. He had picked up that nervousness back when he was in Oz and on the run with Dorothy. He nearly tripped over the bag that Max had been carrying with him. When he did, he knocked out the device. Oh yeah, the portal maker. He sighed. It was broken. " How much longer is this going to take?" He asked.

Henry looked over at Lucas. " It should hopefully be in a few minutes. She has to get the right people in here. Do you guys need food too? I nearly forgot to ask if you two were okay."

" Well, not exactly."

" Ro. Re raven't reaten ror rat reast rwo rays," *1 the dog said brutally honestly.

" Well, I will mention that when the director gets back. I sadly don't carry any food on me."

" Rlech, rospital rood, *2" he said.

*1 No. We haven't eaten for at least two days.

*2 Blech, hospital food.

@Minerva @Mason Moretti @Yun Lee

Reactions: Gands
Fandral the Dashing

As the newcomer arrived Angie waved. "Hiya! Angie is trying to find the owner too! Luckily she met the very kind...um..." Angie turned to Komaeda. "Angie didn't quite get your name."

" Well, a special greeting to you Miss Angie, and good sir. My name is Fandral. I brought some of my family's recipe honey mead to share and sell."

He is a good sized fellow, roughly 6'4" and is carrying a large red Barrel with an ornate F branded into it. He is dressed medieval looking green and gold armor, trimmed with some sort of fur.

"Would you care for some ? "

@Yun Lee @Mason Moretti

Time flies.

latest

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

-----

"Ah, excuse me~"

@Fight Club ppl​
Bowser - Fight Club - Outer City

As soon as she said that, Lily would hear a loud roar echo from above her. It sounded unlike something she'd hear before, like she had just entered a dragon's keep and the dragon was guarding a great treasure. Soon the figure would jump down from a scaffolding and land in front of her. As soon as the figure landed the ground shook and a few cracks emerged in front of him.

latest

"BWAHAHAHAHA! You're the one who's supposed to challenge me, chump?! Puh lease! I could just sit on you and kill you!" Bowser said as he slowly approached Lily and looked down at her. "Eh, whatever. I'll make this quick. I got a shipment coming in downtown soon." He said before cracking his knuckles, interlocking his fingers and stretching them out in front of him. "You're move, chump!"

@Gummi Bunnies @FightClub

Last edited:
Zara- Old City

"Okay, I'm coming over to you." Zara gingerly walked over to the soldiers. She could feel some of her magic starting to return, and her confidence with it. As she made her way to them, she thought about the only piece of information she had to work with. Global Occult Coalition. Sounds like a pro-magical group, whoever they are. There were a few that sprung up every now and then back home, only to be ruthlessly crushed before popping back up several years later. Hopefully, the situation was better here.

"I have so many questions. Where am I? Who are you? What are those strange clothes you wear?"

Harper noticed the plane flying in and, of course, went to go check it out. When she arrived she began asking about the supernatural occurrences there as well.

@Minerva
It would seem another Logistics Division member was taking on this plane's manifest, and he would stand back as Harper walked in. A group of soldiers in full body armor sat in the back playing rock paper scissors, and past them, two soldiers stood talking in hushed tones next to the door to the cockpit.

Zara- Old City

"Okay, I'm coming over to you." Zara gingerly walked over to the soldiers. She could feel some of her magic starting to return, and her confidence with it. As she made her way to them, she thought about the only piece of information she had to work with. Global Occult Coalition. Sounds like a pro-magical group, whoever they are. There were a few that sprung up every now and then back home, only to be ruthlessly crushed before popping back up several years later. Hopefully, the situation was better here.

"I have so many questions. Where am I? Who are you? What are those strange clothes you wear?"
"Foxhound, Beaver, continue on to the Sanctum Sanctorum. We need to get Fluellen immediate medical attention, and the APCs aren't coming out this far. Shanghai, Buchanan, stay with me." Iris said, pointing to various members as she spoke. The soldiers she called picked up their wounded comrade from the soldier named Shanghai. Foxhound loaded a clip into his rifle and followed Beaver, who carried the wounded soldier on his back.

"Welcome to the planet Ash. The city of Alecto to be precise. Well, former city." Iris said, facing the newcomer. "We're the United Nations' Global Occult Coalition. I'm Iris, Strike Team Phoenix commander. And this," She patted her armor "is ceramic plate underneath kevlar, with symbols carved into it. Keeps the Order from killing us, not the radiation, though." She laughed somewhat. Iris adjusted the strap on her back which held her sniper rifle.

Libra closed his eyes and winced upon hearing the news. That really was unfortunate, and worst of all it meant many people would be short medical care, and could die if something wasn't done. And Libra couldn't let that happen. "That's incredibly unfortunate...Is there anything I can do to help the situation?" He asked. Hopefully Maera told him this so that he could assist her any way he could.
@Minerva
Doctor Maera shook her head. "Not unless you can somehow make medicines appear out of thin air." She looked up for a second. "Unless... I have some of my old research from Elysium. That could work."

It seemed she had gone off into her own head.

"Ah, excuse me~"

Bowser - Fight Club - Outer City

As soon as she said that, Lily would hear a loud roar echo from above her. It sounded unlike something she'd hear before, like she had just entered a dragon's keep and the dragon was guarding a great treasure. Soon the figure would jump down from a scaffolding and land in front of her. As soon as the figure landed the ground shook and a few cracks emerged in front of him.

latest

"BWAHAHAHAHA! You're the one who's supposed to challenge me, chump?! Puh lease! I could just sit on you and kill you!" Bowser said as he slowly approached Lily and looked down at her. "Eh, whatever. I'll make this quick. I got a shipment coming in downtown soon." He said before cracking his knuckles, interlocking his fingers and stretching them out in front of him. "You're move, chump!"
Aleks Hyde | Fight-Club | Outer City

Graduating from The Torch under the Coalition banner was certainly an interesting experience. Just from her time as a recruit alone, she'd seen many varied people and creatures that she wouldn't have seen otherwise, had she just stayed on ol' boring Earth. And it appeared that the next chapter of her story was to begin on the planet of Ash.

Aleks hadn't been there long, but right away she had begun trying to learn the ins and outs of Charon and it's surrounding areas. Gossip. The popular areas to hang out when there was a moment to rest.

And that's what led her to a certain fight club situated discreetly in the outer city. It was hardly the nicest environment, but for what purpose the establishment was trying to serve, it worked well enough.
iIqfMKu.png

Curiously, the illusionary girl watched an apparent brawl about to go down between a blonde haired girl and... a rather large dinosaur thing. Weird. Perhaps she'd stick around and watch. The outcome was sure to be interesting.​

@thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies #FightClub

Lydia Martin- The Hospital

Lydia didn't intend to wind up in the hospital. She had been doing some runs and had wound up here when her senses had dragged her here. Somebody was going to die, was close to death or had important information for her. It was not helpful that her powers weren't specific, but so was the story of her life.

@Literally anyone

Chris Halliwell- Cogs and Swords.

Chris hadn't exactly planned to come to the pub. After a day of scrying, he however had come to two conclusions. One, there was still a living half-sister, his Aunt Paige, was alive of the four original Charmed Ones. The second thing was that he couldn't find her or anyone else with the magic. He had ordered a drink and was scrolling through the book of shadows to see if he found anything.

@Gands @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti

Doctor Maera stepped past Scooby, Lucas, and Max. She continued until she ran into Elise, a common sight around the hospital. "Good morning, Elise." She said. "The ER just received some new patients that I need to check up on. Want to come with me?"

Doctor Maera had come from a world where high-medical technology was the norm, so working with Libra and Elise who used magic was interesting. On her way to the room Scooby and crew had gone to, she passed Libra. "We have an unconscious hunger victim." She said briefly. "How's your work going?"

Skyla looked over the clipboard. "Thank you! Was there anything that shouldn't have been in there that was? Anything interesting you noted before we load into the transports?"

Meanwhile, Morgan Yu would pass behind Harper and exit the terminal. Who knows where she's headed.

Fandral the Dashing

e43ea318a04d6a6af36dc00c7a52b0ef.jpg

The Asgardian was walking back to the place he had rented. Then he ran across the most noble of places, an Inn!
A pity he had left his one remaining barrel of ... wait... That's just the thing! Hah! Asgardian mead. He started to run back to his new place. Grabbing up the large barrel of honey mead to bring back to that inn.

So, moments later Fandral walked into the Cog and Sword carrying his last barrel of Asgardian Mead.

" Greetings fair people ! May I speak to the proprietor ?

Fandral of course wore a big grin as he looked around the inn.

@Mason Moretti @Yun Lee

"Woah! How did you know?" Angie gasped, pleasantly surprised. "Yes! Angie and her friend Gonta went to Hope's Peak before coming to Ash. Angie's title was Ultimate Artist there. But...how would you know? Unless..."

latest

"You went to Hope's Peak too!"

As the newcomer arrived Angie waved. "Hiya! Angie is trying to find the owner too! Luckily she met the very kind...um..." Angie turned to Komaeda. "Angie didn't quite get your name."
@Mason Moretti @Gands

---------------------

Libra had finally gotten the last of the glass out, and now picked up his staff, using it to help heal the woman's wounds best he could. "There. You should be all right now. Just be careful around glass, all right?"

She nodded and thanked him, taking her leave, and Libra looked over his staff. Not too much magic was used, which meant more healing to go around. Just in time, Maera had joined him. Libra smiled at her as he stood. "Greetings, Doctor. Things are going well, I can definitely check on-"

"Libra!"

Libra turned, finding Gonta had arrived. Patients looked anxious at the large young man's arrival, as usual-he was scary before you got to know him.

latest

"Libra! Gonta can't find Angie anywhere! What if she's in danger? I-"

"Gonta, Angie is fine...I think. She's not the type to blindly walk into something life threatening."

"B-But..."

"Say, why not help us here today?" Perhaps worrying about patients would keep Gonta from worrying over Angie.

"...all right!"
That was all right to Gonta-a trye gentleman never turned down a person in need. "Where do you need Gonta, Doctor?"

@Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9

The City of Alecto was a growing city. Partnered with Charon, Alecto was becoming a burgeoning city center. At least, until Kerberos was destroyed in that Murder Game, and the rest of the planet was destroyed. Now, it crumbles in ruins and despair, with its only inhabitants being soldiers and Order members engaged in open warfare.

@Mason Moretti @LuckycoolHawk9

----------------

@Minerva

Lucas, Henry Morgan, Scooby and Still Unconcious Max- Hospital

Lucas looked at the clock. The director was taking a long while to get here and he had started to pace. He had picked up that nervousness back when he was in Oz and on the run with Dorothy. He nearly tripped over the bag that Max had been carrying with him. When he did, he knocked out the device. Oh yeah, the portal maker. He sighed. It was broken. " How much longer is this going to take?" He asked.

Henry looked over at Lucas. " It should hopefully be in a few minutes. She has to get the right people in here. Do you guys need food too? I nearly forgot to ask if you two were okay."

" Well, not exactly."

" Ro. Re raven't reaten ror rat reast rwo rays," *1 the dog said brutally honestly.

" Well, I will mention that when the director gets back. I sadly don't carry any food on me."

" Rlech, rospital rood, *2" he said.

*1 No. We haven't eaten for at least two days.

*2 Blech, hospital food.

@Minerva @Mason Moretti @Yun Lee

Fandral the Dashing

" Well, a special greeting to you Miss Angie, and good sir. My name is Fandral. I brought some of my family's recipe honey mead to share and sell."

He is a good sized fellow, roughly 6'4" and is carrying a large red Barrel with an ornate F branded into it. He is dressed medieval looking green and gold armor, trimmed with some sort of fur.

"Would you care for some ? "

@Yun Lee @Mason Moretti

Lydia Martin- The Hospital

Lydia didn't intend to wind up in the hospital. She had been doing some runs and had wound up here when her senses had dragged her here. Somebody was going to die, was close to death or had important information for her. It was not helpful that her powers weren't specific, but so was the story of her life.

@Literally anyone

Chris Halliwell- Cogs and Swords.

Chris hadn't exactly planned to come to the pub. After a day of scrying, he however had come to two conclusions. One, there was still a living half-sister, his Aunt Paige, was alive of the four original Charmed Ones. The second thing was that he couldn't find her or anyone else with the magic. He had ordered a drink and was scrolling through the book of shadows to see if he found anything.

@Gands @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti

Elise - UN Volunteer Hospital - Cordelia/Gonta/Lucas/Scooby/Max/Henry
@Minerva @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9

Elise giggled and introduced herself to Gonta, "I'm Elise! It's a pleasure to meet you, too! Now, if you'll follow me, we have a patient to take care of!"

Elise happily made her way to the room holding the unconscious Max and his company. "So, who here needs a healing?"

Nagito Komaeda - The Cog-and-Sword -Angie/Fandral/Chris, apparently?
@Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9

At the mention of Hope's Peak Academy, Nagito appeared to enter a dazed trance. His stare became empty and blank, filled with both hope and despair. His body tensed and froze. His whole being remained still, except for his left hand, which fiddled with a small golden object that lay buried within his palm.

By the time his trance had ended, Fandral had already arrived and offered his mead.

"I'll take some. Just a small amount. I have high hopes that it will taste good," Nagito said once he was out of his stupor.

Returning his attention to Angie, he said, "Hope's Peak Academy... Yeah, I must have attended there. I remember something about..."

Nagito brought a finger to his forehead in a somewhat thoughtful pose. "Ultimate... Lucky... Student... Nagito Komaeda. Or is it Komaeda Nagito? I think that's me. I think my given name is Nagito. Call me whatever you like.

"I'm sorry that I'm a bit useless right now. As my luck would have it, I seem to have lost most of my memories since coming here to Ash. It seems that you've jogged one of them though. Thank you for that.

"So, for a proper introduction, I'm
Nagito Komaeda. I'm the Ultimate Lucky Student."

//
Hope Count: 4

Status
Not open for further replies.