Ragnarok Girls! | ラグナロク ガールズ!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
The maximum for the time being could be on the level of a short Skyscraper, if that helps.
It does indeed! Thank you! :) I'll have her be ~75m since from brief googling, a building is considered a sky scraper around 80m.

Woooo! Can't wait to see this started! :D

@Crow, just in case, I already changed Frederica's profile (changed the bits about second-in-command and ruler of Hel to just Hel's aide). Is she good to go now? :)

Heavy WIP!
Except her position, I'll let @Crow decide
[bg=#D3D3D3]
Kalten Erzfeind
[/bg]
"A New Acquisition" - Codename: Fafnir
Height: 1.45 metres

Role in Story: End Ender
Position:: -

Motivation: Being in a better position to collect all kinds of odditiies in this (and other?) world(s)

• Shiny Stuff
  • Flowers
  • Modern Weaponry
  • ---

Dislikes
  • Disobedience
  • Dolls
  • ---

[bg=#D3D3D3]
PERSONALITY
[/bg]
Kalten displays a non serious attitude most of the time, while she likes to screw around a lot she is capable of discipline and following orders to a certain degree. While bit of an oddball she usually gets along with people swimmingly, though does not tend to get too attached to people.

That however holds only true as long as she doesn't deem anything or anyone worth to be added to her collection. Be it people, objects or simple trash, once Kalten deemed something worthy to be added to her collection she develops an unhealthy obsession and breaks pretty much any laws and ethics to get what she wants.

[bg=#D3D3D3]
HISTORY
[/bg]

---

[bg=#D3D3D3]
The Gaping Maw: Fafnir
[/bg]

Last edited:
Ooooooooooh! Chaika! :D

Ooooooooooh! Chaika! :D
Chaika best coffin grill, too bad her personality won't fit with the appearance all too well :V

End Enders sound like SONG, and every harem RP needs a manly man if the MC is a semi-trap beta, so I'll probably join with something later.

Well I'll be making a character if so allowed to. I thank God for the SMT series for moments like this.

Alright, all four main role spots are taken.

Now to wait for practically everyone else.

Also, due to certain plans, I changed it from End of Summer to End of Winter.

Last edited:
What if I made the ygdrasill hrsvlegr combo with hrsvlegr being a quiet, over possessive girl, and ygdrasill being a tremendous flirt. I forget how to spell their names.

For the time being, the limit for Legendary Beings has been hit, so you could try that another time. I will inform you when there are more spots for such.

Also, I would prefer if Yggdrasil stayed a tree with grand branches instead of a sentient being. Quite a few of my story/arc drafts involve scaling it, cutting it, and doing tree things to it while its roots remain spread throughout the nine worlds.

I'll finish my CS soonish! Not like it's much but other stuff came up.

This is why
For the time being, the limit for Legendary Beings has been hit, so you could try that another time. I will inform you when there are more spots for such.

Also, I would prefer if Yggdrasil stayed a tree with grand branches instead of a sentient being. Quite a few of my story/arc drafts involve scaling it, cutting it, and doing tree things to it while its roots remain spread throughout the nine worlds.

Yeah the actual character was hrsvlegr, yggdrasil was just a possibility. But good thing I haven't really made them. I'll get to work on a character later

I'll push this baby up.

Me already ready!

@Crow
I've been looking for a while, but I still have no idea what the end enders truly are (like historically) Is there any way you could give me a bit more info on what exactly they are?

@Crow
I've been looking for a while, but I still have no idea what the end enders truly are (like historically) Is there any way you could give me a bit more info on what exactly they are?

They are a relatively new organization, formed half a century ago. They initially consisted of magicians and beast hunters who slayed world-end possibilities. They have evolved and adapted, and have used science and highly advanced technology for their work rather recently. They have previously stopped meteorites.

okay, so nothing historical....... I could make this work.

Does new age stuff still work around them (like are they everyday people, or people of a clan?)

Is Iwaku screwing up with dem notifs?

Er no, it's just being the usual "Won't give you new alerts/notifications until you check the last post" kind of thing.