Ragnarok Girls! | ラグナロク ガールズ!

I'll have to work on a CS, but can I play a Genderbent Sir Galahad?

He's always been my favorite knight, plus that Shield with blood!

If I can't, I'll think of someone else.

I'll have to work on a CS, but can I play a Genderbent Sir Galahad?

He's always been my favorite knight, plus that Shield with blood!

If I can't, I'll think of someone else.

Sorry, but I am unsure about allowing any Round Table Knights into this RP now. For now, no. Depending on how my thought process regarding future plots go, I may allow Galahad alongside other Round Table guys to be played in future. When said time comes, I will alert you.

The only Arthurian Figures allowed now are Nimue and Morgan and her sisters. I considered Merlin but I think he's still stuck in that tree.

Alright, I'll be ready when that happens!

For now, I think I know who I want to be, but I have one question:

For Deity/Legendary Figures would a Biblical figure be allowed? Like, if I wanted to be David, could I?

Alright, I'll be ready when that happens!

For now, I think I know who I want to be, but I have one question:

For Deity/Legendary Figures would a Biblical figure be allowed? Like, if I wanted to be David, could I?
I'm kind of limiting it to just Arthurian/Norse/Irish for now. I'm unsure if I'll open to other Pantheons. At most there'll be one or two NPCs of such and that's that.

While other Pantheons do exist, I'll avoid them until I find them relevant in some way.

Last edited:
I'm kind of limiting it to just Arthurian/Norse/Irish for now. I'm unsure if I'll open to other Pantheons. At most there'll be one or two NPCs of such and that's that.

Cool, cool.

I know who I'll be then! I'll get my CS After school!

I believe I will be taking Jormun, if that's alright! Working on a CS now. ^_^

Oooh giddy~ Can't wait to see what you will come up. I surely hope Crow will like it! :D

Cool, cool.

I know who I'll be then! I'll get my CS After school!

Welcome, Saber-chan. Great to see you are interested. :D

-

Oh, also, @Crow , just asking, is multiple characters allowed? I might have a few NPCs planned, mainly Hel's associates.

• Thank You
Reactions: Minerva
lol I'm working on a cs now (and Idk much about the norse mythology so...) but it was just about the whole mature adult thing on the rules

Oooh giddy~ Can't wait to see what you will come up. I surely hope Crow will like it! :D

Welcome, Saber-chan. Great to see you are interested. :D

-

Oh, also, @Crow , just asking, is multiple characters allowed? I might have a few NPCs planned, mainly Hel's associates.

Yes, multiple characters are allowed. You can have as many characters as you can control.

I came to look at what was up because Izurich-san is the cutest stalker ever; however, I'll have to decline. School is too much for me to take on something which expects regular posting on top of my current obligations. Though, I do wish you luck, and I might show up again as a short term character like a big baddy you need to beat, or a short term NPC. Thanks for the recommendation Izurich-san.

lol I'm working on a cs now (and Idk much about the norse mythology so...) but it was just about the whole mature adult thing on the rules

There are these things called Wikipedia and Google that you can use. :D​

Reactions: Izurich
Yes, multiple characters are allowed. You can have as many characters as you can control.
Gotcha! I will make their CS(s). :D

I came to look at what was up because Izurich-san is the cutest stalker ever; however, I'll have to decline. School is too much for me to take on something which expects regular posting on top of my current obligations. Though, I do wish you luck, and I might show up again as a short term character like a big baddy you need to beat, or a short term NPC. Thanks for the recommendation Izurich-san.

Awww.. :( Would love to have you here. Alrighty then~ Good luck in your school! Should you want to play one of Hel's prank victims, PM me (and Crow). ;P

QadRCeI.jpg

Name: Jormun Gandr Ragnarok (May sometimes be called Jory.)
Role in Story: Ragnarok Sister (Middle)
-----
Physical Age: Fifteen
Physical Traits: Jormun is slender and stands at 4'9" (145cm) The curves of her breasts and hips are only slight, but her face holds a very feminine shape. Her eyes, like in the picture, are a deep green. Often they are covered by glasses with typical black, plastic rims. Two of her teeth look slightly longer and sharper than the rest, but it is not too noticeable for normal humans unless it is pointed out. These teeth can grow in length and sharpness to fangs and will return to "normal" after use.
-----
Personality: Jormun is quiet and calculating. She can often be found with her nose in a book, especially books authored by humans. Being in this "new world", Jormun educates herself on the humans around her by reading their literature and observing their daily going-on. If provoked, Jormun can be quite fierce. In her human form, her fighting mainly consists of flailing around and grappling, unpredictable compared to the average punch, mimicking her snake form. This type of fighting isn't quite useful in her human form, but it occasionally scares people off because they think she possessed or something. The girl rarely jests, but can sometimes be tricked when she's not paying attention to her surroundings.
Likes: Reading, People-Watching, These strange things that the humans call 'Skittles', Her sisters to a degree, Being around and in water.
Dislikes: Thor, The general smell of people, Wearing clothing, Sharp Weaponry (Hooks, Spears, Axes), Obnoxious Laughter
-----
Skill: Quick-Learning, Agile, Flexible
Weaponry: "Fangs of Midgard" -- These are the fangs mentioned. They blend in almost unnoticably among her other teeth, only growing in length in sharpness when she desires (They may grow on their own if she is in a dangerous and threatening situation.) The middle of the fangs is hollow allowing for the passage of poisons and counter-poisons. The effects of the poison vary on how much is delivered into the bite, which Jormund can control. At minimum, the victim collapse and remain unconscious for 24 hours. They may or may not have memory of the event. The following week after they awake, they will have stomach discomfort and a severe headache. At max, well... they die. Not much else to it there. Rarely does Jormund give a killing bite.
Abilities: Goddess: Immortality, immunity to poison and diseases, and other standard perks associated with being a God (Totally didn't steal this idea from Izurich. I promise. >.> <.<)
Sneak: Small spaces don't hold her back. Somehow, Jormun can always manage to slither into a spot where most couldn't get. This makes her queen at child games like Hide and Seek. Not enough room on the couch or the bed? She can get there. How? No one knows.
Snake Form: Jormun can shift into her beast form, a giant snake, at will. She resembles a cobra, though her tail is like that of a rattle-snake. Her scales match the pigment of her eyes with slight variations of golds and blues. Her length is around 75m. Image is here.
-----
Other Information: Jormun is constantly pestering Hikaru to do his homework, but often time she might start doing it herself. That doesn't help his grades, though, because none of the books she reads know much about things called "Mathematics" and "Science".

I had the absolute HARDEST time finding a picture. D: Let me know what you think and I'll make changes as needed. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Izurich
Sorry @TK (shlav)

As mentioned, I will take the role of the sister that hasn't been taken.

Apart from requiring to add 'serpent form' as an ability as well as displaying a picture of or describing said form(include length), your app should be all good.

Damn these girls pretty short. I was expecting them to be bigger than the intended height of Hikaru

Also, I intended for Fenrir to be taller than Jormy's stated height.

Damn these girls pretty short. I was expecting them to be bigger than the intended height of Hikaru
I have the very justified Hel-is-explicitly-stated-to-look-like-a-young-girl-excuse card!

Last edited:
I have the very justified that Hel-is-explicitly-stated-to-look-like-a-young-girl-excuse card!

Oh right, I did expect Hel to be shorter than Hikaru.

Apart from requiring to add 'serpent form' as an ability as well as displaying a picture of or describing said form(include length), your app should be all good.

Also, I intended for Fenrir to be taller than Jormy's stated height.
Yeah, I was wondering if I needed to add that or not, picture wise. Completely blanked on the adding it as an ability.

I was gonna have Jory be like 5'9 but then Hel is like...4'0 so it would have been awkward. "Yeah, she's my sister. Yeah, I'm in 2 feet taller than her." As for Fenrir, I can just editing the "taller than her sisters" out if you want. ^^

I'm waiting for class to start, so I may work those edits in soon. Depending on when the professor shows up.

Here ya go! Profiles of Hel's important associates. :)

qKm1m2V.jpg

Name: Frederica
Role in Story: Lich Witch, Hel's personal assistant
Physical Traits: 181 cm / 5'11", white hair, pale red eyes, corpse-white skin
Personality: Manipulative, creepy, unhinged
Dislikes: Light, exorcists, Hikaru
History: An ancient Nordic witch that Hel chose to be her personal aide. Frederica was just a regular pagan witch back in the 8th century, then died due to natural causes, seeing her potential, Hel gave her special privileges and powers. She had served the Goddess ever since. Though appearing crazy with perpetual psychotic looks in her eyes, Frederica is actually competent at doing her job.
Skill: Writing (Particularly scrolls and grimoires), alchemy, herbalism
Weaponry: "Lesser Bandages of Hel", similar to Hel herself, but not as powerful
Abilities:
  • Lich: Pseudo-immortality (Dies instantly if phylactery is destroyed)
  • Dark Magic: Charms, curses, hexes, witchy-stuffs
  • Clairvoyance(?): Kinda like a fortune teller, don't rely on her though, she's rather insane.
Other Information: She harbors an obsessive fondness for Hel and finds Hikaru to be her 'rival' of sorts, she will not dare to make a move on him of course as that will incur Hel's wrath.

RmIO2QV.jpg

Name: Krele (Left) & Krala (Right)
Role in Story: Hel's Familiars
Physical Age: 17 years old
Physical Traits: 155 cm - 5'1" (Krele), very long white hair, blood-red eyes / 158 cm - 5'2" (Krala), short black hair, blood-red eyes
Personality: Innocent, naive (Krele) / Mischievous, schemer (Krala)
Dislikes: Anything Hel dislikes (Both)
History: Two spirits summoned by Hel to serve as her familiars during her stay on Earth. Krele & Krala, despite looking like 17 years old girls, are less than a year old. Completely loyal to Hel, they will do anything she says without question. Their true form is a pair of white & black bats, but usually appears as a pair of high-schooler twin sisters.
Skill: Being the extension of Hel's will, they reflect a fraction of their mistress' abilities.
Weaponry: "Eye of Hel", Hel and Frederica can see through this floating eyeball.
Abilities:
  • Spirits: Shapeshifting, can turn ethereal, vulnerable to exorcism and anti-spirit wards
  • Mind-linked: Krele transmits her senses to Krala, vice versa. This ability is always active, so pain and other negative feelings are also included.
Other Information: They represent two sides of Hel's personality.

Last edited:
Sorry @TK (shlav)

As mentioned, I will take the role of the sister that hasn't been taken.
my bad, didn't notice the second sister was already all put out............. shows how much I noticed right after my brain shut off................