Radiation Poisoning

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Tank took his pickaxes and dug as fast as he could a meter down and below V the attempt to scramble V's location wouldn't work against tank as he could still pick out V's audio signature among the noise of the bigger mutants around V. Tank dug in just the right spot to bring the ground with V and Mira down in to the large hollow tank had created in a controlled fall, "just a little furtherer just hang in there V" Tank thought to him self he felt his adrenalin rushing it wasn't good for him to use his mutant powers to much but if he could just do this and get the others out it would be worth the risk.

Mira was surprised and jumped back, running back to Tank. "Wh- what's going on?" She asked, really confused and scared. She began to shake a little.

"We are getting out of here, I'm gona try and get kitt and here pet to escape if we can hopefully be for i loose control of my self, follow the tunnel down and you will find a mine shaft hid in the nearest cavern you will see that intersects the cave its well hidden by a olld mine cart, those mutants cant follow us down the tunnels as im sure they are too tall so dont worry about them following unless they do, " Tank said hastily to Mira as he put V overs his back and went down the hole again.

She whimpered at the thought of them following the group. She couldn't imagine what they would do to her friends. Nodding, she ran down as fast as she could, her cat-like night vision kicking in so she could see slightly better.

V, not surprisingly, was pretty heavy, but only to scale with its body size. The masked mutants, being quite human sized, found it easy to follow them, and soon there were hundreds of bodies bearing down on them from the surface. As the mutants poured into the tunnel the flames and lights they had created above were extinguished. They didn't need the light to see perfectly well in the dark, as they naturally moved about during the cover of night anyway.

She heard footsteps and looked around for a place to hide.
There was a small hole that she could probably fit in, so she hid there.
She was hardly able to fit but she kept still and quite out of panic.

Tank hits the roof of the tunnel sending an cave in in the tunnel to give kit more time to escape the earth and rock spill down in front and behind the masked mutants leaving them in a hole with dirt a mile thick blocking the tunnel tank was in and the entrance to the tunnel down to the mine was filled too.Tank puts down V for a moment to take a rest and take his medication, he pops a pill from an pot and eats it and then closes the lid and puts it back in a pocket. after recovering for a few seconds tank carried on digging and creating collapses behind him as he enter in to a cave where he could get fresh air from, Tank stopped again and put a mining respirator mask on V so that he didn't suffocate whist down underground, Dug towards Mira's location her audio signature was quiet but tank could pick it up just about.

Last edited by a moderator:
She heard a loud noise, making her jump and cover her ears. She was shaking.

((Just gonna post to try to revive the rp))
Mira sat up a little, trying to see what was going on. She whimpered a little and gulped.

Name: Carmonox
Type: Lowest class
Abilities: Skunk Powers - I can produce loud, smelly, cloudy, and/or windy farts at will. However, my butt is very big.

Carmonox had just woken up nearby, not knowing of the current events. He notices Mira (@Cheselth), approaches her, and asks what all the ruckus is about.

((What a comical character))
Mira looked up at him and motioned for him to keep it down. "They're coming..." She whispered, terror in her tone. She didn't do well in situations like this, and had a hard time keeping it together. "Hurry! You need to hide!" She yet again whispered, only slightly louder due to panic.

Tank digs through the wall and taps mira on the shoulder "don't worry ive caved them in they surly cant dig though to the other side of the cave in its a mile thick, that slow them up," . Tank brushes some dirt of his shoulders.

She jumped and then looked up at him and sighed in relief. She looked at the stranger and backed up a little. "Uhh... Who are you...?"