Racheljessie & Lanturn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moira shruged. "Not much. How have you been?" She was happy to see him.

Blake nods too. "I've been okay. Just relaxed really" He says, smiling at her. He looks down at her cuts again. He had to admit to being very curious of them. Why did she do them despite being suicidal? Was it a way to get out of the pain she was feeling? She he tell someone else about it?

Moira noticed him looking at her cuts. "They aren't recent. I haven't done any since I got out of the hospital. I...I guess you want to talk about them?"

Blake quickly looks up at shrugs gently. "You're welcome to talk to me, but you don't have to" He says.

Moira nods. "Well, after my father left, I felt like it was all my fault. I was really upset and beat myself up about it."

Blake looks to her sadly and then places a hand onto her shoulder, in a comforting manner.

Moira looks at him. "Hey, it's no big deal. I can handle things now. But back a few months ago, when this all happened, I went to a really dark place."

(Oops, sorry!)

Blake nods, barely understanding as he had never felt the weight of heavy depression in his life. He had always looked to life with a positive and happy attitude. He looks to her and nods again, trying to understand. "Right...." He says, trailing off slightly.

[It's fine. It's not like it was more than a week.]

Moira just shakes her head. "You just don't get it because you've never been through something like this. But I'm feeling really good today. Do we want to go do something?"

(Thanks! :3)

Blake rubs the back of his neck carefully and smikes at her, trying to keep the mood cheery. "Hmm. I don't know of any places except here, but we can always take a look around. The park is always beautiful and calming to walk in" He says.

Moira nodded. "Yeah, it is. That's the reason I was walking here when we met. I was having a more depressed day and I thought a walk could help. Shall we?" She offered her hand.

Blake nods and tries to be the least bit understanding about it. He took hold of her hand and gave it a light squeeze as he took a few strides forwards, his eyes gazing over the park.

Moira walked with him and glanced over at him. "I bet you didn't realize that about people with Depression, did you? Just everyone else, we have good days and bad days. So, what's your favorite area around here?"

Blake shook his head as they began to walk. "No, I've never actually met a depressed person before. I've heard about it, bit haven't really thought about it that much. It's really different to me, this whole depression thing, but hey, I won't judge" He gave her a smile.

"Hmm. I do like the duck pond. It's always lovely to sit down and feed the ducks, or just watch them swim around all. You?" He replies.

Moira nodded again. "Yeah, it's nice there. I also like the little gardens they have around here. So pretty this time of year."

Blake nods and smiles, looking at her. She truly was beautiful, despite the little cuts of which were trailing up her arms. After a short while of walking around, he looks at her again. "Anything else you wanna do?" He asks, shrugging, they would think of something.

Moira could tell he was looking at her and blushed. "Um...I'm kinda getting hungry. We could go to this nice little cafe I know near here." She didn't know why, but she really liked this kind stranger.

(Do you have any ideas? I'm more rubbish at playing guys then I though. I feel like I'm a little stuck with replies)

[Yeah, playing guys can be a little harder. But just kinda go with what you think should happen. I did give a suggestion in my last comment.]

Status
Not open for further replies.