Racheljessie & Lanturn

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moira looked down, embarrassed. Not only had his siblings noticed the cuts, but correctly guessed the cause. She had been so depressed that she had spent time in a mental hospital for trying to end things. "No, it's okay. I get that a lot."

Blake moved her upstairs. "My room is right up at the top. I'm super lucky, because there's a beautiful view" He says, he was still holding onto her hand as they walked upstairs. He opens his room door, then shuts it when they enter.

Moira looked around. His room was nice. Much better than anything she was used to. And the view was amazing. "Okay, I know you said you could tell I was lonely, but what's with all this?"

Blake fiddles with a few of his things as he looks outside. "Huh? I just thought I would be a good person and let you come home with me, you can leave if you want" He mutters.

Moira shook her head. "No, it's okay. I didn't mean to sound rude or whatever. I was just wondering." She looked for a place to sit.

Blake shrugs lightly. "No, I'll take you home now. I shouldn't have bought you here, you're probably really uncomfortable and scared".

Moira shakes her head again. "I'm only slightly uncomfortable being in a stranger's house. I'm fine. I'm sure you're perfectly normal and everything."

Blake frowns and then moves over to her. "So, is the self harming thing true?" He asks.

Moira looked down and twiddled her thumbs. "Yeah. I'm on medication. I... I tried to end it all."

Blake seemed surprised. "Whoah. What made you think that?" He asks.

Moira shrugged. "I don't know. My life hasn't been the best and I was diagnosed with depression. It's why I'm on the medication." She wasn't sure why she was opening up to him, but it felt good.

Blake nods. He was always a happy and optimistic person about life, so he found it odd that people actually felt like ending it all. It was very saddening to him, but he wanders over and hugs her lightly.

Moira was surprised by the hug. She blushed deeply and returned it. "Um, wh-why are you doing that? You really didn't have to do any of this. Not that I don't appreciate it..."

Blake pulls away and looks down, he couldn't understand it. He was only trying to comfort her. Maybe he shouldn't have bought her here after all. "Let's get you home" He says, finally.

Moira nodded. "Uh, yeah...it's getting late..." She couldn't believe how caring and nice Blake was to her, a stranger. She wanted to see more of him, she knew that for sure.

Blake drops her home and smiles waving gently. "Have a good night, I'll see you around hopefully. You're wcome to come around and see me whenever" He says.

Moira nodded again. "Yeah. I think I'd like that. I'll probably be in the park again tomorrow, if you want to find me and hang out." She went inside and went about the rest of her evening, finishing chores and hanging out with her mother.

Blake nods. **** The following afternoon after a few house chores Blake headed outdoors and towards the park. He sat down where he had met Moira before and began to looks at the ducks, smiling at them. He waited around and searched for her.

Moira walked through the park and found Blake in the spot she had found him in the day before. "Hi!" she said with a smile. Today was one of her better days.

Blake looks up and smiles at her. He stood up and waves at her. "Hey Moira! What's up?" He asks casually, placing his hands into his pockets carefully. He smikes brightly at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.