ℬenedetto`

Original poster
02.png
04.png
03.png

scissors_divider_animated_by_tictakoopa_db4qjj3223.gif

Bespattered and ivory ━ there were beauty in the filth of an otherwise unblemished visage. The saccharine fumes emanating from her skin alone could riddle ones mind blind to her disheveled appearance. Yuu anatomized her thoroughly, half-horrified by the way she ingurgitated the Ikayaki. It reminded him of malnourished dogs, that so often gobbled scraps without a second thought. Uncouth, ━ and unsightly ━ sure, but he enjoyed something about the woman across from him. Enough to be treating her to a meal, despite being mere strangers.

"I won't sleep with you for a piece of squid, you know." Brusque words but uttered so beautifully. Is that what she thought he wanted from her?

A sigh expelled from his pale lips, soon connected to the rim of his yunomi, indulging in it's sour liquid. "Then..." The corners of his lips spread, a smirk taking over, "What will you sleep with me for? A whole meal?" Yuu chuckled, thoroughly amused by her expression. Stupid girl.

That small excerpt should have helped you understand a little bit about Yuu's personality, which is important considering I'll be using him to write with you. That is, if you're interested in writing with him of course. Below, I'll inform you of an idea or two I've been wanting to do with him. I'd like to keep romantic pairings for him as m x f, considering he's heterosexual and that won't change.

〔 Rōnin. Outlaw, wanted in multiple prefectures. 27. Aries. Six feet even. ❤ 〕

一番 This idea surrounds a girl sold into the red light district in order to pay for her parents debt during the edo period. Just before she can be deflowered, she escapes from the district and dooms herself to a life of misery and essentially, death. Running away from your debt is punishable by death, as you've abandoned your deal. Your purpose. Naturally, she's penniless and after days of wandering, is on the verge of unconsciousness.

Desperate and starving, the woman attempts to steal food from a group of men that seem easy enough. She fails, and in return, the men plan on beating, then raping her. Yuu saves the girl, not because he's noble but because during their loud commotion, one of the men rudely bumps into him, insults ensuing shortly after. He treats her to a meal for his own personal reasons and offers her a deal that could be mistaken as rather... sketchy. Salacious, even. "You owe me your life, as far as I can see it. You'll be my property until you've repaid your debt." His property? God, what a bastard... and a ronin too. Just your luck.

ナンバー2 Simply put, this is the only idea of mine I'm interested in as of now. If you've got any ideas of your own, I'm more than happy to hear them. Thanks for reading, and please look out for more threads like this. I'll be posting more.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: junebug and Valor
No joke, I'd be down for this instead of the other 1x1 I was supposed to discuss with you.~

• Love
Reactions: ℬenedetto`
No joke, I'd be down for this instead of the other 1x1 I was supposed to discuss with you.~

Ah, you honor me again. I'd be so happy to do this idea with you. I'm dying to use Yuu. ~

I'll be sure to bring it up the next time we talk, then. ^u^