Quotable Quote Challenge

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"To say that all men are born equal is bullshit. To say that all men are born with the right to be treated equal is not."

"Just because you had a bad day doesn't mean that a good one is just around the corner. It just means that when a good day does come, it'll be more special than usual."

"He who is intelligent wins
He who is diligent wins more
He who is wise wins most
He who is all three can take over the world
Why hasn't anyone done so?
Well, wrinkled skin and brittle bones make for bad support in planning world domination"

"People think that when something bad happens, the worst is over. However, that isn't the case. The worst part is years after when you're still trying to pick up the pieces and be the person you used to be only to realize that while you were trying so hard to fix yourself, you were supposed to be changing that entire time."

Or if you want something a bit more light-hearted,

"Some girls get teddy bears from their boyfriend. I get a stuffed person in a rabbit suit with a noose around it's neck..."

"When life gives you lemons, squeeze some on some fried calamari and DEVOUR IT!!"

"Go f*ck yourself with a big black dildo!" I say this one a lot

"No Flying monkey spit Sherlock"

"It's only awkward if you think it is,"

"Flying is for winners, Falling is for the rest of us,"

"What think is beautiful and what you think is beautiful, are two different beautifuls,"

"Don't call me fat, I'm not fat I'm luciously plump" My aunt used to say it and when she passed away I started to say it a lot.

"Calling someone skinny isn't a compliment, neither is calling someone fat,"

"That's so straight!" I say this too much :D

These are just some, hope you liked.

"Trust me, I'm a biologist"

Said about me: "DAMN IT, SCOTT"

"There are ten kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't"

"I was hoping for a battle of wits, but you appear unarmed"

"Science!"

If robots learn to love, we're F***ed
protect your right to arm bears
If Batman were real police would have definitely shot him by now
If you can't say something nice, that's a personality disorder

"Cheer up life can allways be worse just be glad it isnt"

'you dont think life can be worse you just lack imagination"

"Ancient we may be in timeless past and future ever near, timeless we yearn and seek for each his own desires, some to power or lust other yearn for the pain each life brings, on and on the cycles go in time over and over in endless fashion, so what will you seek traveler? or will you fade as mist before the morning sun." and yes its something i say lol

"i am, you are, we can live in peace or war we can fight or live the way we want respecting eachother..doesnt that just seem easyier?"

"Plan C, make a plan D."
"Plan D, if you're trying to use that, you're probably screwed."
"Plan D-bis, RELEASE THE KRAKKEN !"
"Plan Z, repeat all of the above."
My planning skills are unmatched. =w=
Also :"If you answer, that means you care. Let me show you how NOT to give a damn. -Long silence-"

"Omg, I'm going to be obese over the amount of food I have eaten in the past 24 hours." -Souleh

"Halloween is not Halloween if I am not questioned by the police."

Not mine, but worth saying.