Quotable Quote Challenge

"When I look at you, I remember life could always be worse."
That one really confuses some people xD

Ranging from the more sappy and cliché to the more critical and blunt. These are just some things I've written down in my diary or have said and would like to share. :3

"Life is a sea, shimmering in rays of happiness yet sinking into navy blue depths of contemplation and despair. It both bears us treasures and steals from those unfortunate enough to drift astray."

"We are not day, not night, but rather sunset: beautiful in passionate imperfection, in ambiguity radiating from our being. That is why no matter how much we are curtained, we will still try to shine, still try to sing."

"If I am left with one wish by the time I become old and bitter, I hope it will be to want to grasp the horizon, to take in the golden sky with my eyes and just remember that everything, anyone can shine just as brightly."

"I can't help but feel that everything special in life is merely a build up of the quotidian. But isn't the fact that there are quotidian things miraculous in itself?"

"The greatest songs do not remind me of romantic, by-gone days. They create a world in themselves, where emotion is the film and imagination the projector."

"Honestly it's a miracle anybody's friends."

"Music is what moves me. Whether it moves me to merely dance or to my very core does not matter."

"If I had a nickel for every cliché in that speech, I'd be richer'n Bill Gates."

"I've always found it easier to cry during a movie or song than in real life."

"I've always found it easier to cry during a movie or song than in real life."

I can relate to that one - it's so true.

Something from this morning, "We do what we can with the time that we have."

What's the difference between the government and pickpocket? Well at least the pickpocket robs you from the back.

It's only an awkward silence because you don't get it.

Time is money... no wonder America's in debt.

I'm not smart, you just didn't look at the text book.

If life is a game, I want the controller back.

You're country is doing terrible? Have you seen America lately?

"Circumstances arise, and decisions must be made in all of our lives. It's not about making a right or wrong choice. It's about dealing with the consequences of the verdict"

"How does one go about defining life? The moments we share? The happiness we bring? The sadness? What? Life is just simply life...what else can we say?" ''

"I am who and what I am. Even if I feel I don't always know. I just have to pick up the pieces, and get on in life"

"Just because I argue with myself doesn't mean I have a problem!"

"It's the experiences of life that shape who we are. No one should have the right to say those experiences are good or bad except you. We all live life; we all make mistakes, forgive and forget, and move on. It's realizing you've actually moved on that's the hard part."

yup might not make sense but these are quotes directly from my own head that i've writtend own or used before :p went through a phase where instead of writing a journal i'd just write a quote or two about how I was feeling that day and use that as my outlet. Didn't last long but there were some interesting ones...

"Dreams always come true. And then you wake up."

"If shit's happening to you, better wipe your ass."

"When one door closes, another door opens. Only to realise, you are now deep within the back door of Narnia."

"You know you're crazy when you think you're crazy because the inanimate objects you talk to DON'T reply."

"Royals are simply slaves, bound by the chains of their own blood."

"Why is it that the good ideas only come to you when there's no damn paper to write on?"

"You just have to keep your head up, because sometimes you will help someone else keep theirs up too."

"Keep moving forward because you can't look back. When you look back...it stops you from moving forward."

"If you can laugh at yourself, that's a sign you can accept yourself."

"I love my life because it makes me laugh. I hate my life because of the past. I'm sad with my life because I've lost people. I'm happy with my life because I found people. I'm angry with my life because people betrayed me. I live with my life because that is who I am."

These are what came to me, but I really don't think these are real quotes from anyone else. ^^

"-le gasp!- There's something on your face! -smack- IT WAS PAIN."

The perfect thing to say when someone is pissing you off. (So maybe I cheated and stole this from someone, it needed saying. >.>)

"I can't say I love you. Love isn't something I believe truly exists. I really, really like you, though."
"Got ninety-nine problems, I don't need you here as well."
"It's always the people you least expect. Hitler, Stalin, Napoleon... So yes, try to keep an open mind, or it will be opened for you."
"I don't hate you. I just don't like you."
"I don't hate you, because you're not worth the effort such a thing entails."

one I've always wanted to use

"Two wolves battle in each man's heart. The first is called Love, the other Hate."

"and which one wins?"

"The one you feed the most."

"Walk backward, because you never know whats coming."

"You have to get it wrong to get it right."

​When life kicks you in the ass, flip it off and keep going.

"There is no good no evil only perception."

"I'm not better than you, your just not as good as me."