Quietly Into The Night

DON'T LET ASMO BE YOUR MAP-READER YO, TROLLOLOL

EDIT:
I think I've figured out what to do for the next post. There won't be any truck with an MG3 coming your way to save the day. No heroics or big "BOOM"'s or "Hey! We know what the fuck to do in this situation!".

I'll wait for now. Assume Zivan is merely keeping an eye out as the convoy GTFO's.

*prods Sakura and Twinderella*

Awesome. I'll get a post up tomorrow, busy with school at the moment.

>.> I'm not sure if I should even be posting at all at this point in the RP...my character isn't helpful until everyone gets to genrty >.<

I just need a "GET TO THE CHOPPA!" post from everyone then I'll make sure we're all Gentrified.

Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.

I lost a good IC-post to this shit. *RAAGEE*

Is it okay if I assume that some of the new mutant wildlife isn't actually inherently hostile towards humanity?

Also, are SOME birds still alive or have some new alien life-forms completely replaced them?

Er...

Whatever you think works.

Is it possible to still join?
I actually want to get into this.
:D!

Yes. Go ahead.

(Awesome. I hope this is satisfactory.)

Name: Dominic Barstone

Appearance:

2vlpt7b.jpg

Sandy blond hair, blue eyes, lightly tanned skin, black square rimmed glasses which he only uses during surgery. He is medium built, 6'3", 187 pounds, has light brown, almost invisible, freckles across his face and had small stubble due to current events.

(Picture is accurate for the character with added characteristics in the 'appearance' section.)

What you did before: Neurosurgeon.

What you do now: Doctor for the convoy. Works with whoever is associated with his field.

Also, sorry, I hope my post is okay.
I didn't really know where to place myself but I guess I just to wanted to get picked up and then be a member of the convoy.
I'd prefer that since I have a general way my character is around people and now that this has happened he craves human contact.
Let me know if I need to change anything to my post or if didn't make sense.
:D!

So to save some time, does anyone want to just warp it forward maybe a few hours or so to a point where the convoy finally encounters members from the town?

I would love that...I can't do anything with my character until the convoy gets into the town anyway >.>