Quietly Into The Night

Name: Goes by what others call him.

What you did before: Never did much other than running around taking what people would offer.

What he does now: Morale boost and companion to everyone.

Appearance:
Welsh-Springer-Spaniel_01.jpg

Name: Zivan Marczek. Some just call him "Buzzz(er)" or "Bzzzz" due to some dumb joke from a while back.

What you did before:
"Questionable things in the dead of night for people I never got to meet". In essence, supposedly a sort of wandering soldier for hire but later ran a small record store after getting tired of that.

What he does now:
A scout on the convoy. Also a maniac on a guitar.

Appearance:
He's roughly 6'6 and while definitely a muscular looking fellow, the actual muscle mass seems compacted in such a way that his form seems more sleek and lithe, almost like some jungle predator. He has a bony looking face, with his skeletal structure beneath almost looking like it wants to jut out beneath. Usually wears a faded green vest, possibly of military origin, and a hat of a similar colouration like this.

Name: William "Bill" Cameron
Appearance: [spoili]
attachment.php
[/spoili]
What you did before: US Army Communications.
What you do now: Wander in search of survivors.

Haven't forgotten about this, folks. I've got some school stuff I need to take care of by tomorrow. ETA Post time is Wednesday night/Thursday morning.

*hijacks the dog*

I'll have a reply up probably after dinner today.

Would any of the folks in Gentry hear or otherwise notice the carnage going on? I imagine if there are switchers moving about scouts and sentries might be able to pick up traces of groups moving to converge upon the source of the disturbance.

Also, should I post again or wait a bit and let others who haven't posted as much lately fill their quotas?

Gentry's 8 hours away.

And post again.

Good thing those Gentry dudes have CB radios!

They prolly won't get there in time though. D: At best they'll meet them halfway unless someone it close enough to the area...

TOO BAD ONLY ME AND HARPY ARE GENTRY POSTERS.

*Glares at Torsty*

*looks at the map*

Your CB radios can detect movement 250 miles away?

What are you feeding those things?

D: I was assuming based on information in Torsty's first post that the town has sentry people planted pretty far outside of town limits to watch for incomers and message back if they spotted something. Watching nearby towns or the closest cities, radioing back news, switching out peeps in shifts...

Or it could even just be networking with other organized small towns so they can trade supplies and information... >> Gentry prolly isn't the only small town out there, but it COULD be the only one close to the highway and easy to find.

*beams the entire settlement into his GM-ship and moves it 200 miles closer to Kansas City*

Fine.

I'll have a post up maybe an hour after I get home. Gonna try to commence the "NOW WE GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AND FINALLY MEET UP WITH GENTRY ALREADY" bit or at least speed the process up.

Right, I'll be moving the convoy plot on this weekend. So get yer Switcher shootin' done.

Are the Gentry characters still with us?

So at some point soon I'm probably going to hit someone with a frying pan or some other cooking implement, just so my character can procure a gun and try to find his drugs (unsuccessfully). Is anyone willing to be my victim? I promise you'll get to tie me up and poke me with a stick right after :D

I'm still with ya! :D I'm way better at posting with PCs than NPCs... XD

I'll be your pan bitch, Cotillion.