Questions for the Women

Lol you missed number 7, that's funny.

To answer your question for number 8. Whaattt!?? I have no idea. My childhood in the 90s involved X-Men, Spiderman, Batman and Playstation :D hell yeahh

Reactions: Beatrix
8 - Do you know what "Bah weep grah nah weep nini bong" means? Corollary: Do you realize how hot that makes you to any male who was watching cartoons in the 80s/90s?
Universal greeting. Transformers. Boom. Am I hot to you now?

Edit: I realize that this was a question for the women, but I just couldn't resist.

Raz i'm sure alot of guys are reading this and are taking notes- you're helping out and that's a good deed. Take a cookie.

I'm one of those guys that's just reading this like "Ohhhh" notes aren't needed boi

8. Nope, sorry. Wasn't into cartoons until I discovered anime in my teens :D

1. I have no experience so no.
2. I would like to go dancing and a movie might be nice (either at home with a meal or going out after eating together)
3. Sometimes I forget to put on jewlery and/or makeup. I just wanna make sure I got everything.
4. eeeeehhhhh I'd rather there be a beard that's well grown and looks good if he HAS to have facial hair. otherwise I don't really care.
5. Good question....I have no fucking idea......... I really don't.

1 - Does size really matter? - Uhhmm, well, I don't think I'm qualified to answer this, if you get what I mean. ;) To be honest, I don't think it should matter TOO much, although I've never been there *looks woefully at little blue star above profile pic*
2 - What's the ideal first date? - I'm that cutesy cutesy type person that, no matter what you do so long as it's cute, I'll be happy with it. Depends on the person too. If someone randomly asks you out (online dating or random person you've never met) and you go on a date anyway, I'd rather it be a bit more formal, like maybe a movie with a friend (double dates ftw) or maybe a restaurant (but not really too classy. And if he/she insists on paying the entire bill, hell naw). If it's someone you know, and, you know, you like like them (grade school terminology ftw), then cuddles and a movie at home with popcorn or something it cute as fuck and totally acceptable.
3 - What's with the whole "take 30 minutes to get ready" thing, anyway? - Well. I don't take all that long usually, but... I guess it has something to do with typical self esteem issues? Women want to look pretty, beautiful, cute, whatever, and for the most part, it's a stereotype because... we need feminism. Whatever. So they spent hours looking good because if they don't they feel like crap and then they get bullied by some asshole on the street. Even though it happens either way. Maybe it's just also a woman thing. Some people just really like to look pretty. It feels nice.
4 - Do you actually like facial hair on your men? - Some stubble is okay. Long beard, not a preference. Kinda... nehh... But if I'm not kissing it, it's coolio with me.
5 - What the fuck is up with these selfie things, anyway? - I say it is a way to try and make ourselves feel better in this world through ridiculousness. I don't take serious selfies (even for the SATs)

1 - Does size really matter?
As far as longevity goes for females... a massive schlong will wear girls out quicker... otherwise... as our great lord skeletor says, "It's not about the size of the bone... it's about the experience that comes with it".

2 - What's the ideal first date?
Skeletor doesn't like being seen in public, so midnight drives, walks outside around the town/lake/beach/neighborhood if it's not freezing.

3 - What's with the whole "take 30 minutes to get ready" thing, anyway?
If only you saw the things I've done with my makeup....

...Let's just say I spend the majority of time wiping off mascara mustaches and unibrows.

4 - Do you actually like facial hair on your men?
AFHOWAFHWFNWF W YESSSSSSSS ZOMG >.<

5 - What the fuck is up with these selfie things, anyway?
Uh... who doesn't want to see the glorious face of skeletor on everyfuckingthingever?

6 - a lot of girls say they like facial hair on men; okay, so you like how it LOOKS, but do you like how it FEELS? (ie, do you actually like that scratchy feeling when a bearded dude kisses you?)
SO

FUCKING

HOT

HNNNNNNNNGH

8 - Do you know what "Bah weep grah nah weep nini bong" means? Corollary: Do you realize how hot that makes you to any male who was watching cartoons in the 80s/90s?
I'll bah weep your nini bong...

No. Skeletor is not hot- skeletor has no heart to keep him warm.

As far as longevity goes for females... a massive schlong will wear girls out quicker... otherwise... as our great lord skeletor says, "It's not about the size of the bone... it's about the experience that comes with it".

Skeletor doesn't like being seen in public, so midnight drives, walks outside around the town/lake/beach/neighborhood if it's not freezing.

If only you saw the things I've done with my makeup....

...Let's just say I spend the majority of time wiping off mascara mustaches and unibrows.

AFHOWAFHWFNWF W YESSSSSSSS ZOMG >.<

Uh... who doesn't want to see the glorious face of skeletor on everyfuckingthingever?

6 - a lot of girls say they like facial hair on men; okay, so you like how it LOOKS, but do you like how it FEELS? (ie, do you actually like that scratchy feeling when a bearded dude kisses you?)
SO

FUCKING

HOT

HNNNNNNNNGH

I'll bah weep your nini bong...

No. Skeletor is not hot- skeletor has no heart to keep him warm.

evidently skeletor really likes beards

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
It's because he can't have one himself

because he's dead

dead things can't grow hair

cause they're dead

ded

I'm sure there's a bone joke in there somewhere.

1) i'm not the best person to ask but if i had to say, it would be that and skills( ̄ー ̄)
2) Movie, followed by another movie (but it's free see, cause we sneak into another theater), pizza and maybe the arcade? as long as we have fun and nobody gets hurt it's perfect ;u;
3) Thirty minutes?! It takes people thirty minutes just to put on clothes???????!!!!!!!!!
4) No not really. I like my men clean shaven
5) it's a test to see if I am a vampire or not

Guys come off it, we already know size hardly matters.

All about dat girth.

6. When it's first trimmed it's scratchy and pokes at me when we kiss. However, it's perfectly fine when it grows out a little bit. He likes it when I scratch it though and I think it's hilarious ^^

No experience, and no intention to gain experience without wedding vows, in which case there will be only one man, so I'm going to say no, it doesn't.

As a first date should be a chance to get to know each other a bit, I'd say anything lighthearted that also allows for conversation. Coffee, bowling, lunch, a walk, maybe a pickup game of some sort with a bunch of freinds etc.

Hey, I can be dressed and out the door in under five!
However I will say that if I have to be all dressed up it's actually less stressful if I can take my own sweet time. That way if something goes wrong I have time to fix it.

Depends on the guy, some look better without. But yes, I do have a soft spot for well maintained facial hair.

Never understood it either.

Reactions: Alexa Ray and Alan