Prom vs. Work

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
That might be part of the reason I don't really get it.
Everyone I knew/got along with didn't go to Prom either, and I still know those High School friends to this day.
Hell, three of them are due to show up at my house in an hour for a tabletop game, with a fourth joining in online from her dorm room.

That and I never went to any of the school dances (they weren't common anyways), so there wasn't any pressure from it being the last one.

Though the food is tempting... I like good food. :3
I'm thinking it's just a case of I don't have the same draw/interests that most others do, combined with the fact I was under little risk of losing said high school friends in the first place.
Then I wish I had your life, I went to prom with a group of six and I only talk to three of them now. Apparently the other three had it out for me - 3 -;

So now prom is kind of just a bad reminder for me lol Oh well, maybe it will be different with nabster <3

I went to prom with a friend.

She was beautiful. I mean, she is still a pretty girl but a part of me will always remember how she looked in that dress. Absolutely stunning.

We left just as friends as well, but the night was a total blast. Best part is, we never dated so I'll never have the sour taste of breakup to taint that memory.

Reactions: Esmeray
Then I wish I had your life, I went to prom with a group of six and I only talk to three of them now. Apparently the other three had it out for me - 3 -;

So now prom is kind of just a bad reminder for me lol Oh well, maybe it will be different with nabster <3
That's pretty rough. :/
Glad to hear you're still in contact with three of them though. :)

That and you at least have a Prom experience. :P

Reactions: Esmeray
Status
Not open for further replies.