Prom vs. Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
That might be part of the reason I don't really get it.
Everyone I knew/got along with didn't go to Prom either, and I still know those High School friends to this day.
Hell, three of them are due to show up at my house in an hour for a tabletop game, with a fourth joining in online from her dorm room.

That and I never went to any of the school dances (they weren't common anyways), so there wasn't any pressure from it being the last one.

Though the food is tempting... I like good food. :3
I'm thinking it's just a case of I don't have the same draw/interests that most others do, combined with the fact I was under little risk of losing said high school friends in the first place.
Then I wish I had your life, I went to prom with a group of six and I only talk to three of them now. Apparently the other three had it out for me - 3 -;

So now prom is kind of just a bad reminder for me lol Oh well, maybe it will be different with nabster <3

I went to prom with a friend.

She was beautiful. I mean, she is still a pretty girl but a part of me will always remember how she looked in that dress. Absolutely stunning.

We left just as friends as well, but the night was a total blast. Best part is, we never dated so I'll never have the sour taste of breakup to taint that memory.

Reactions: Esmeray
Then I wish I had your life, I went to prom with a group of six and I only talk to three of them now. Apparently the other three had it out for me - 3 -;

So now prom is kind of just a bad reminder for me lol Oh well, maybe it will be different with nabster <3
That's pretty rough. :/
Glad to hear you're still in contact with three of them though. :)

That and you at least have a Prom experience. :P

Reactions: Esmeray
Status
Not open for further replies.