Project SINC

Should I make a group for our thread?

• Yes. And we shall ROCK IT!- (By the way, I am one of the awesome members of this thread)

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No. Can I just have a bacon sandwich instead?- (By the way, I am one of the awesome members of this

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Was interested by the concept of this RP.

Especially by the first post of this OOC.

I have a couple character concepts in mind, but they require asking a simple question:

Could I have a character that is the child of a Fae and a Sin Demon?

Name:Devi Moore

Species
: Gorgon

Personality:
She is one girl with an attitude problem, always eager to get into one fight or another even if she's not directly involved. She's fiercely loyal to those who earn her friendship and surprisingly sweet at unexpected moments. Devi seems very mature for her age but it's mostly an act. She's quite uncertain of herself and thinks she's hard to love. However her devil-may-care attitude is the one she puts across to the world, a girl who just doesn't give a damn.

Appearance:
Devi is 5'7 and of medium size. She's not the anorexic type but one wouldn't exactly call her fat.

Human Form

anime-art-artistic-attitude-blonde-hair-blue-Favim.com-40499_large.jpg

Real Form

Medusa+2.jpg

PS
-It doesn't show her body, but basically she's a dull red color when she changes.

History
: She actually knew both her parents and grew up with a pretty normal childhood. The white picket fence, green lawn and the works. But then when she was thirteen all that seemed to change. She woke up one morning and her hair had changed into snakes and she herself had transformed into some horrible snake-like creature. When she saw the fear in her parents eyes, she felt as if her heart was cracking into dozens of little pieces. She tried desperately to turn it 'off' whatever it was but that's how it stayed for about a two days. Her parents had pretty much had enough and were out of their mind with terror. Instead of seeing the little girl they had brought into the world, they viewed her as some sort of monster. That's when she ran away. New to the viciousness of a world alone, she had to grow up fast. She even cut her hair short, but the snakes always came back. She figured out a way to change at will, but she wanted to know more about the full capabilities of her powers. She had come to the conclusion that maybe it was better to be feared than loved.

Reason
: Devi wants to find out the full capabilities of her powers and perhaps reconnect with the human world and reconnect to a time in her life when she felt more secure.

Haha bane is gonna piss so many people off in this place o.o

Was interested by the concept of this RP. Especially by the first post of this OOC.I have a couple character concepts in mind, but they require asking a simple question:Could I have a character that is the child of a Fae and a Sin Demon?
Glad you are interested, but no, I am not permitting the interbreeding between species (Unless one is completly human). Although I do allow a small number of people to create second characters. If you wish for both, you may choose that option.

Well, she may have been adopted perhaps? All supernaturals have at least one supernatural parent of their species, but they rarely mate with a human, so usually both parents are supernaturals. She also would have been aware of the fact that she is a Gorgon before she was thirteen, for when born, she would be in her gorgonian form. Everything else is perfect. Sorry for the confusion.
Name:Devi Moore

Species
: Gorgon

Personality:
She is one girl with an attitude problem, always eager to get into one fight or another even if she's not directly involved. She's fiercely loyal to those who earn her friendship and surprisingly sweet at unexpected moments. Devi seems very mature for her age but it's mostly an act. She's quite uncertain of herself and thinks she's hard to love. However her devil-may-care attitude is the one she puts across to the world, a girl who just doesn't give a damn.

Appearance:
Devi is 5'7 and of medium size. She's not the anorexic type but one wouldn't exactly call her fat.

Human Form

View attachment 7805

Real Form

View attachment 7806

PS
-It doesn't show her body, but basically she's a dull red color when she changes.

History
: She actually knew both her parents and grew up with a pretty normal childhood. The white picket fence, green lawn and the works. But then when she was thirteen all that seemed to change. She woke up one morning and her hair had changed into snakes and she herself had transformed into some horrible snake-like creature. When she saw the fear in her parents eyes, she felt as if her heart was cracking into dozens of little pieces. She tried desperately to turn it 'off' whatever it was but that's how it stayed for about a two days. Her parents had pretty much had enough and were out of their mind with terror. Instead of seeing the little girl they had brought into the world, they viewed her as some sort of monster. That's when she ran away. New to the viciousness of a world alone, she had to grow up fast. She even cut her hair short, but the snakes always came back. She figured out a way to change at will, but she wanted to know more about the full capabilities of her powers. She had come to the conclusion that maybe it was better to be feared than loved.

Reason
: Devi wants to find out the full capabilities of her powers and perhaps reconnect with the human world and reconnect to a time in her life when she felt more secure.

Hey church we gonna go post in order? Or free post?

Hey church we gonna go post in order? Or free post?

It will probably be free post, but if I see something like only two characters posting a bunch of times in a row together, then I will establish an order. So free post, but try and be considerate of others.

-walks past church trying to sneak into the official thread-

I'm miad at the fact I'm being ridden, but it's ok if it's a girl :P
*makes an epic pose*
I SHALL FIND ZEH THREAD >:O

Just have a few more things to sort out first. Like this group I made for the thread!<a href='http://<a href="http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/group.php?groupid=169" target="_blank">http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/group.php?groupid=169</a>' target="_blank"> http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/group.php?groupid=169

Another question: Have our characters had any interaction with one another? Or will we be meeting each other for the first time in the beginning of the rp, hence leading to introductions? It seems we have some volatile personalities, and it seems things could be a bit difficult as most aren't want to meet others. ^^;

Here's my CS, I don't think it's the best work I've done, but hopefully it's acceptable.

Name: Dismas Breen

Species: Human

Personality: Bitter and angry at the world, he lashes out at those around him and does not care to hide his attitude, preferring to proclaim it to the world. No matter his pretense he just hates about everything that breathes.

Appearance: Tall and muscular, has dark, smooth skin except for his hands which are heavily calloused. Hair is shoulder length, jet black, and is always slicked back, his eyes are a dark brown, and his brow seems to always be furrowed in anger.

History: Actually born in a shantytown, at a young age he was put in a foster home and stayed there for a couple years until he was adopted by a caring family. His early years, up until he was about six, were pretty peaceful and he felt happy. But then the wife started cheating, the dad started drinking, and Dismas started getting beaten.

Those years of happiness were gone, he no longer loved his family, in fact he feared coming home and wished he could stay at school. Being new he had no friends and he trusted none of the teachers, so he just kept his pain bottled up inside him for a while before releasing the pent up emotions on others; usually in the form of physical abuse.

As such, by the time he reached high school he had a well recognized history as a bully and it didn't change at all in the following years, perhaps getting worse as time went on, the only friends he has are ones that feared getting picked on, so they hang around him and cater to his needs so it won't happen.

He has no clue what he wants to do, he could have been good at sports, but with his father making him work at his construction company; there was no time. His grades are decent, but he does not pay attention or apply himself to making anything out of that. The only thing he wants is for high school to end so he can finally just escape from his father.

Another question: Have our characters had any interaction with one another? Or will we be meeting each other for the first time in the beginning of the rp, hence leading to introductions? It seems we have some volatile personalities, and it seems things could be a bit difficult as most aren't want to meet others. ^^;
We will establish previous connections in the Group.

Here's my CS, I don't think it's the best work I've done, but hopefully it's acceptable.

Name: Dismas Breen

Species: Human

Personality: Bitter and angry at the world, he lashes out at those around him and does not care to hide his attitude, preferring to proclaim it to the world. No matter his pretense he just hates about everything that breathes.

Appearance: Tall and muscular, has dark, smooth skin except for his hands which are heavily calloused. Hair is shoulder length, jet black, and is always slicked back, his eyes are a dark brown, and his brow seems to always be furrowed in anger.

History: Actually born in a shantytown, at a young age he was put in a foster home and stayed there for a couple years until he was adopted by a caring family. His early years, up until he was about six, were pretty peaceful and he felt happy. But then the wife started cheating, the dad started drinking, and Dismas started getting beaten.

Those years of happiness were gone, he no longer loved his family, in fact he feared coming home and wished he could stay at school. Being new he had no friends and he trusted none of the teachers, so he just kept his pain bottled up inside him for a while before releasing the pent up emotions on others; usually in the form of physical abuse.

As such, by the time he reached high school he had a well recognized history as a bully and it didn't change at all in the following years, perhaps getting worse as time went on, the only friends he has are ones that feared getting picked on, so they hang around him and cater to his needs so it won't happen.

He has no clue what he wants to do, he could have been good at sports, but with his father making him work at his construction company; there was no time. His grades are decent, but he does not pay attention or apply himself to making anything out of that. The only thing he wants is for high school to end so he can finally just escape from his father.

Accepted.

Lol hey church, you accepted you own character :3

Disregard what I said I read too soon