Project SINC

Should I make a group for our thread?

• Yes. And we shall ROCK IT!- (By the way, I am one of the awesome members of this thread)

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No. Can I just have a bacon sandwich instead?- (By the way, I am one of the awesome members of this

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Alrighty. Just making sure you knew, so that later on you wouldn't say something along the lines of 'Why do they have a second character? I want one!'
lol xD

[/FONT]

Your Lycan character is also accepted. But I have a question. You wrote: 'I changed my mine. I'll go for Lycan' Does this mean you are losing your Siren character, or shall you play both?

Oh no, I just mean that I had previously said that 'I wanted Siren & Gorgon'; I changed my mind on the fact that I liked Lycan over Gorgon. I'm keeping both my characters. - g l o m p -

Oh no, I just mean that I had previously said that 'I wanted Siren & Gorgon'; I changed my mind on the fact that I liked Lycan over Gorgon. I'm keeping both my characters. - g l o m p -

Both are accepted. I will add them to the first page.
Welcome to SINC Treasurer. I do hope you are not a Treasurer of your sanity, for you shall be Sinking into madness here. >:D

Both are accepted. I will add them to the first page.
Welcome to SINC Treasurer. I do hope you are not a Treasurer of your sanity, for you shall be Sinking into madness here. >:D

Why thank you, my dear lady.
But thou does not sink into madness-but- chooses to drown thyselves.
I, for one, is rather fond of living the blissful life of lunacy. Heh, sanity. That's a good one. :P
Haha, but I look forward to the roleplay Church.

Why thank you, my dear lady.
But thou does not sink into madness-but- chooses to drown thyselves.
I, for one, is rather fond of living the blissful life of lunacy. Heh, sanity. That's a good one. :P
Haha, but I look forward to the roleplay Church.

You are quite welcome.
As life offered it's chalice, you have also chosen to fill it to the brim with Madness' waters? Ah, a kindred soul!
Sain is merely the name they give themselves, sanity their only devotion. But I call them the Blind, and the tasteless, for they have no love of the sweet waters, and perceive it all wrong.
Oh yes, looking forward tothe roleplay. :)

Name: Blaine Degrense

Species: Vampire

Personality: A sad youth, he tries his best to make light of situations and play the role of the optimist, but his eyes betray his pessimistic true self, unable to stop thinking about the what if's of every situation that lead to the worst result. He knows that good things can happen, but it's happened so few times in his life that he's nearly lost all hope for a happy and peaceful life. He longs for a simple and carefree life, but so far it's been robbed of him and it shows.

Generally quiet and withdrawn, he is the type to only throw in a comment here and there in a group setting as if to remind them he's still there, but otherwise lets others take control of the flow. He tends to prefer the quiet satisfaction of one on one conversations, where he can quietly share his view on things without having to force his way into conversation.

All in all, he is a man who tries hard to act one way, but his true emotions make him another, and he's caught in the impasse of who he wants to be and who he currently is. This can sometimes make him come off as insincere in the things he says, though he by no means intends for it to be taken that way.

Appearance: A tall slim teenager, with skinny limbs that, when combined with his lean body, give him the seeming appearance of a pale spider. His skin is a pale white, as if he were somehow ill and lacked bloodflow. His eyes are more pink than red, though he covers with baby blue contacts. He would call himself albino, if it weren't for the short messy cropping of hair that adorns his scalp.

His face is long and angular, with a pointed nose and a long pointed chin. His lips are thin and barely have a trace of pink, as if he had been biting them to cut off circulation. His eyes, regardless of being pink or blue, seem to hide within them a certain sadness that permeates his look no matter what his lips do, should they smile or frown. His teeth are a sparkling white, and his fangs are present, though he sells it as just a genetic mutation, nothing more than a cute coincidence.

History: Blaine tries to hide his but his past is one of grief and sadness, such that most people wouldn't even bother living. However, the fact that Blaine, even now, still clings to the notion that he can live a happy life, is a show to his inner strength, but even that is beginning to fray.

Being born a vampire, he lived among a sect of other vampires as himself, and his years growing up are some of the happiest moments of his life. He was surrounded by friends that he could consider family, as they all had grown up around each other. However, the memories seemed like a distant memory upon the general populace catching wind of what they were.

Around the time he was 16, they started to be hunted, chased after angry mobs who were set to kill what they thought were aberrations of nature. While they managed to make it work at first, after a while lives begun to be lost. It finally rose to a point where they had begun to attack back, fearful for their own survival. However, it was far too late and Blaine had to watch as each friend and family member of his was killed before his eyes. The ones he had only known were being slowly stripped of him until he was all that was left. He fled, and soon was stumbled upon by LBSH. He struck out at them, but they quickly subdued him with the promise of a normal life: of friends, of a new family, of feeling loved again. As tears cascaded down his face, he eagerly agreed to join, feeling this is his one chance at reclaiming what he once had.

Reason: To have family and friends again.

Hope this works! Also, are your version of vampires dependent on sucking blood? How often must they feed before they start to have adverse effects?

Name: Blaine Degrense

Species: Vampire

Personality: A sad youth, he tries his best to make light of situations and play the role of the optimist, but his eyes betray his pessimistic true self, unable to stop thinking about the what if's of every situation that lead to the worst result. He knows that good things can happen, but it's happened so few times in his life that he's nearly lost all hope for a happy and peaceful life. He longs for a simple and carefree life, but so far it's been robbed of him and it shows.

Generally quiet and withdrawn, he is the type to only throw in a comment here and there in a group setting as if to remind them he's still there, but otherwise lets others take control of the flow. He tends to prefer the quiet satisfaction of one on one conversations, where he can quietly share his view on things without having to force his way into conversation.

All in all, he is a man who tries hard to act one way, but his true emotions make him another, and he's caught in the impasse of who he wants to be and who he currently is. This can sometimes make him come off as insincere in the things he says, though he by no means intends for it to be taken that way.

Appearance: A tall slim teenager, with skinny limbs that, when combined with his lean body, give him the seeming appearance of a pale spider. His skin is a pale white, as if he were somehow ill and lacked bloodflow. His eyes are more pink than red, though he covers with baby blue contacts. He would call himself albino, if it weren't for the short messy cropping of hair that adorns his scalp.

His face is long and angular, with a pointed nose and a long pointed chin. His lips are thin and barely have a trace of pink, as if he had been biting them to cut off circulation. His eyes, regardless of being pink or blue, seem to hide within them a certain sadness that permeates his look no matter what his lips do, should they smile or frown. His teeth are a sparkling white, and his fangs are present, though he sells it as just a genetic mutation, nothing more than a cute coincidence.

History: Blaine tries to hide his but his past is one of grief and sadness, such that most people wouldn't even bother living. However, the fact that Blaine, even now, still clings to the notion that he can live a happy life, is a show to his inner strength, but even that is beginning to fray.

Being born a vampire, he lived among a sect of other vampires as himself, and his years growing up are some of the happiest moments of his life. He was surrounded by friends that he could consider family, as they all had grown up around each other. However, the memories seemed like a distant memory upon the general populace catching wind of what they were.

Around the time he was 16, they started to be hunted, chased after angry mobs who were set to kill what they thought were aberrations of nature. While they managed to make it work at first, after a while lives begun to be lost. It finally rose to a point where they had begun to attack back, fearful for their own survival. However, it was far too late and Blaine had to watch as each friend and family member of his was killed before his eyes. The ones he had only known were being slowly stripped of him until he was all that was left. He fled, and soon was stumbled upon by LBSH. He struck out at them, but they quickly subdued him with the promise of a normal life: of friends, of a new family, of feeling loved again. As tears cascaded down his face, he eagerly agreed to join, feeling this is his one chance at reclaiming what he once had.

Reason: To have family and friends again.

Hope this works! Also, are your version of vampires dependent on sucking blood? How often must they feed before they start to have adverse effects?

Accepted. And that's a good question.
Vampires eat about three times a day, but it takes about two before they begin to trully need the substance of blood. ( So relativly like a human)

Church where will our characters be sleeping? Dorm rooms, all living under one roof reality show style, taken back to the compound?

Can I kill people? for fun =) Oh and this for you churchy =)

Church where will our characters be sleeping? Dorm rooms, all living under one roof reality show style, taken back to the compound?

We shall be sleeping in ahome provided by the scientists, and shall all share. So yes, dorm style, but with no humans. Any human character will sleep at their home.

Ahaha @Aira you know me all too well. I think this villain watched a bit too much of the little mermaid though...

*Grin* Thought so - aye I loved Ursula...you have to watch disney movies in order to appreciate the villians. =)

*Grin* Thought so - aye I loved Ursula...you have to watch disney movies in order to appreciate the villians. =)
Of course you do! And the villains are such wonderful beings of evil... Ahh, kindred souls, but drawn like cartoons.

UPDATE: A failed attempt at a drawing of our home has been uploaded. :D

Hmm, I see this is more geared towards the "supernaturals" but could I make a human character, I mean, is it allowed? I think the perspective of someone average would be nice. Thanks.

Hmm, I see this is more geared towards the "supernaturals" but could I make a human character, I mean, is it allowed? I think the perspective of someone average would be nice. Thanks.
Yes, here is what I wrote on humans, they are located under the humanoids in the species list. They are accepted, and you may have a completly normal character, although it shall not live with the other supernaturals.

Humans are blissfully unaware of the Supernatural creatures and events around them.

Appearance: Ranges greatly.

Powers:
-Psychic: Some humans possess a slight touch of psychic powers, due to a very small amout of Pense blood within them. (Less than 1/16). These are very feeble, and are rarely realized. It is extremely rare, and very, very, few possess it.

Yes, yes. Much better. Accepted.

Name: Damien Rouges

Species: Half-Demon--Shadow Element

Personality: Has a small dislike for cocky attitudes and rude people. Tends to keep himself alone from most humans or demon, in order to prevent social interaction. Damien is not open to most but will sometimes take a chance if he finds the thought to worth his time. Has the nickname "Spit-Fire" due to his explosive desire for battle. Loud noises tend to anger him very quickly, while annoying sounds just make it worse.

Appearance:(click to see clearly)
View attachment 7794

Demon Form:
View attachment 7792

History: Damien was an only child.At the age of 10 Damien was told of his mother being a shadow demon and leaving him at birth. For the following year, he spent all of his time trying to understand his supernatural blood, while balancing his human conection. Three months into is training he learned how to become invisible, shift, and levitae himself at will. Now at age 17, Damien has learned of his full potential and limits to power. His father has passed on and his mother is elsewhere, but has never felt alone in this world.

Reason: Damien plans to reveal his true identity to the human allies he has made over the years, but does not know what their reaction will be. To avoid be slaughtered on sight, he signed up with SINC to live among them and discover how they treat the different.

I'm ready to begin Church-sama :D
-gets ready for entering the human world-

I'm interested to see how this plot turns out, as well as the true purpose behind the experiment. I sense something dastardly :3