Project SINC

Should I make a group for our thread?

• Yes. And we shall ROCK IT!- (By the way, I am one of the awesome members of this thread)

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No. Can I just have a bacon sandwich instead?- (By the way, I am one of the awesome members of this

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
And I'm back and constructing my character sheet :D
Name: Damien Rouge
Species: Half-Demon--Shadow Element
Personality: At times, he can be very impulsive or easily enraged. He's not very social with most demons, but will take time to know that person/creature if he finds it worth it. Damien has a distict hatred for rude people, extremely loud noises, and people with massive egos.
History: At a young age, Damien's father told him of his birth. His mother was a powerful fire demon who was misunderstood at first, but was then accepted into his father's arms. When Damien was born people noticed the difference between him and other infants they immediately hunted his family down. At the age of 14, Damien witnessed the slaughter of his parents right infront of him, on that same day he learned of his power.
Reason: After the death of his parents, he couldn't help but wonder why they did it. he may have been different, but why wait til he was born to do it? Were they afraid of something? Now at the age of 17, he learned of SINC and used this to his advantage to learn of the human's reasons.
Human Form:View attachment 7773

Demon Form: View attachment 7774

Interesting, but not approved. Not yet, at least. I have a few notes for you first.
-Neither of your attachments seem to be working.
-If your mother was a fire demon, this makes you a fire demon.
-I never thought of Shadow as an element, I would like to know how you would be able to use it before I can approve it. (Sorry for that little blunder on my part, but I am simply curious. Obviously, if it is too powerful, I shall have to prohabit it to keep it fair to all non-Shadow Elementals.)

I was actually considering that, that CS would be rather suited for a Siren right? I'm down for that :]
I'll just fix a few of the details.

Great! I would hate to see such a well thought-out character to go to waste.

If you wish to participate in my wretched thread, go ahead! :D

Name: Bane
Species: Half-Demon. Fire.
Personality: Bane is a dark character. He will destroy anything that gets in his way. Another trait that Bane possesses is that he is impatient and doesn't like people wasting his time. An ambitious character who will not care if he had to strike his closest friends down to achieve his objective. However he is still social and will converse freely with those around him but has a wit about him that's difficult to challenge.
Appearance:
Fire_elemental_02_concept_art.jpg
Hot-guys-with-six-pack.jpg
History: Bane burnt his human mother from inside the womb, incinerating her from the inside out. With no trace of who his father was, he grew up in an orphanage run by the church. Only to be feared and hated when they found out he was a demon, shunned and abused. This hardened Bane. He has no remorse for reality, life or anything that exists within the world. His purpose is destruction.
Reason: He's got nothing to loose.

[DASH=grey]Name: Paige Parks

Species: Half-Demon (Pense Demon)

Personality: The talkative, curious, and bubbly girl. Not the one who acts like a three year old about everything, Paige is always an inserter. If she hears something that she feels she needs to speak up about, she will. She is not at all shy or embarrassed by most things. As a matter of fact, confusion is her greatest weakness. To Paige, there is no 'obvious.' What she lacks of in common sense she makes up in intelligence.

In her demon form, however, Paige becomes more aggressive. The happy tone withers, leaving only an air of seriousness. In order to use her powers, her concentration must be at an all time high since she is tapping into the mind and emotions of others. Paige blocks out all memories and doubts and only focuses on the here and now, if she can help it.

Appearance:
normal_coffee-kizoku4a.jpg

Standing around 5'4 with grey-ish blue eyes and long naturally blonde hair. Paige enjoys light colors so she added green into it, just to be different.​

normal_largeanimepaperwallpapers_shingetsutan-tsukihime_5acr3d_-edit528.jpg

History: Paige was born in a family of 4: Demon Father, Older sister named Kendra, Little brother named Bryce, and herself. Her life through the years, was chaotic. Constant bickering with siblings, awkward conversations with her father, and continuous times where the entire family had to pack their bags and leave, hopping from state to state. Despite all of that, Paige remained a happy-go-lucky female none the less. Her dad did not like the fact that he was bombarded with all of the half-demon kids, so...he simply fled, leaving Paige, Kendra, and Bryce alone by them selves in a small town known as Dirkman Town. The family was unstable without the guidance of a parent, so the kids just did what they wanted to. They used their powers to gather food, items, or just for the entertainment. Paige saw nothing wrong with it since her big sister contributed so that was just the lifestyle she led.

Nothing last forever and soon enough, the humans of the town eventually became fed up with the demon raid. Their option: kill on sight. However before they gained a chance, good ole' SINC waltzed in and handled it from there. Paige enjoyed they're idea of a unity between humans and demons, but her sister and brother were not so easy to trust. Before SINC could compel them to join, the two ran off, leaving Paige to follow the men in white suits.

Reason: For the life she had before her father left, maybe with human parents this time. Also, to find her brother and sister and to inform them that they do not have to hide from the humans no longer[/DASH]

Name: Bane
Species: Half-Demon. Fire.
Personality: Bane is a dark character, the pure essence of evil. He will destroy anything that gets in his way. Another trait that Bane possesses is that he is impatient and doesn't like people wasting his time. An ambitious character who will not care if he had to strike his closest friends down to achieve his objective. With a ruthless personality, he does not care for friends nor family.
Appearance:
fire_elemental.jpg
Hot-guys-with-six-pack.jpg
History: Bane burnt his human mother from inside the womb, incinerating her from the inside out. With no trace of who his father was, he grew up in an orphanage run by the church. Only to be feared and hated when they found out he was a demon, shunned and abused. This hardened Bane. He has no remorse for reality, life or anything that exists within the world. His purpose is destruction.
Reason: It's evil, evil is good.

Accepted. Welcome Aira. As for your reason, none are aware it's evil, and it's believed the expirement is actually being run for the good of the Supernaturals.

@Aira; That human form... You got me flabbergasted. I say good ma'am. You have excellent taste o 3 o !

@Church; For you ma'am. I'm looking for her appearance as we speak. Also, please read the question at the top & let me know ^^
( I just noticed that...I double posted? Weird. My bad. I changed my mine. I'll go for Lycan. Also, I'm sorry if this seems over the top, this is a character that was created previously by me in another time sorta say, ['been in storage for a while] and I felt the urge to use it. Would you prefer if I merge both of my posts/ CS's together?)

Name: La'Cienaga Medina D'Silva

Species: Lycan | Werewolf

Personality:
La'Cienaga can be described as an avid observer, she stalks her pray and waits for best chance to attack, she fallows her way of hunting even when socializing with others. As a werewolf, she has enhanced senses, you could say that with her, there is such a thing as ''smelling'' your fear, since when your heartbeat fastens she'll be the first one to hear it. She is an opened minded girl, who is open to trying various new things, she feels the need to protect her friends even though they might no belong to her pack, most would describe her as a very charismatic and sensible person, who does not feel the need for luxurious items. Sociably, she is a girl who enjoys meeting new people, she can also be flirt at times, but above all a trait that best describe is her self pride.

History:
Born on November 5, 199x, to Forest Medina and Clawdeen D'Silva, La'Cienaga was the most beloved child of the Sangre Nuestra Pack, who had been put under a curse, said curse made it impossible for shewolves to conceive children, assuring the pack's extinction, but this was not so Clawdeen who had proudly given birth to a young daughter, the next heir of the Pack. Growing she was showered with endless talismans and amulets which would ensure her well being, since not all were happy that she was alive none the less existed.

As the years passed, La'Cienaga's life was put in more and more constant danger, everyone wanted her dead. Being born into the La Nuestra Pack was bad enough but being the daughter of Forest, was even worse. Forest was a wanted man, his involvement with Drug Cartels and many of Mafia cases were all linked with his tracks, not only this, he was very much hunted by other creatures. As werewolf, pride was important, as a Alpha pride was everything, this did not sit well with other such as Vampires, nor especially witches which wanted his head. While Forest, took charge of all his nemesis, his wife and mate Clawdeen stayed at the Pack, making sure of the constant safety of La'Cienaga, for every moment she grew up.

A fierce beauty were the words that described the young girl herself, she was a beauty that even out shined her own mother, most men in pack would agree. But werewolves were different, they only had on mate per lifetime, and they had to remain faithful this was a rule, adultery was prohibited. A nature lover she was, as a werewolf she considered that herself was part of nature as well, so she always protected it. It was their sacred grounds, even if they were used for hunting purposes. While pride and power were the epitome of her wolf side. When in wolf form, there was nothing else she loved then to go out for runs, to howl at the midnight moon and most importantly to feed.

Reason:
The dreaded time was approaching, soon enough, La'Cienaga would no longer be a minor--it would only be a few more years till she reached adulthood. Whatever she did, all the problems she would face, the solutions were up to her, there would be no Mommy, nor any Daddy, to help her.... That's why she signed up for SINC, she needed to learn how to cope with her abilities on her own. She had learn to rely on her own, because in real life--nothing would be handed to hear.

2iuplk.jpg

[DASH=grey]Name: Paige Parks

Species: Half-Demon (Pense Demon)

Personality: The talkative, curious, and bubbly girl. Not the one who acts like a three year old about everything, Paige is always an inserter. If she hears something that she feels she needs to speak up about, she will. She is not at all shy or embarrassed by most things. As a matter of fact, confusion is her greatest weakness. To Paige, there is no 'obvious.' What she lacks of in common sense she makes up in intelligence.

In her demon form, however, Paige becomes more aggressive. The happy tone withers, leaving only an air of seriousness. In order to use her powers, her concentration must be at an all time high since she is tapping into the mind and emotions of others. Paige blocks out all memories and doubts and only focuses on the here and now, if she can help it.

Appearance:
View attachment 7776

Standing around 5'4 with grey-ish blue eyes and long naturally blonde hair. Paige enjoys light colors so she added green into it, just to be different.​

History: Paige was born in a family of 4: Demon Father, Older sister named Kendra, Little brother named Bryce, and herself. Her life through the years, was chaotic. Constant bickering with siblings, awkward conversations with her father, and continuous times where the entire family had to pack their bags and leave, hopping from state to state. Despite all of that, Paige remained a happy-go-lucky female none the less. Her dad did not like the fact that he was bombarded with all of the half-demon kids, so...he simply fled, leaving Paige, Kendra, and Bryce alone by them selves in a small town known as Dirkman Town. The family was unstable without the guidance of a parent, so the kids just did what they wanted to. They used their powers to gather food, items, or just for the entertainment. Paige saw nothing wrong with it since her big sister contributed so that was just the lifestyle she led.

Nothing last forever and soon enough, the humans of the town eventually became fed up with the demon raid. Their option: kill on sight. However before they gained a chance, good ole' SINC waltzed in and handled it from there. Paige enjoyed they're idea of a unity between humans and demons, but her sister and brother were not so easy to trust. Before SINC could compel them to join, the two ran off, leaving Paige to follow the men in white suits.

Reason: For the life she had before her father left, maybe with human parents this time. Also, to find her brother and sister and to inform them that they do not have to hide from the humans no longer[/DASH]

Accepted.

Churchy it's you it's always evil =) was confused by that soz >.<

.....working on character....is there a limit to the history? Mine is getting lengthy

( I just noticed that...I double posted? Weird. My bad. I changed my mine. I'll go for Lycan. Also, I'm sorry if this seems over the top, this is a character that was created previously by me in another time sorta say, ['been in storage for a while] and I felt the urge to use it. Would you prefer if I merge both of my posts/ CS's together?)

Name: La'Cienaga Medina D'Silva

Species: Lycan | Werewolf

Personality:
La'Cienaga can be described as an avid observer, she stalks her pray and waits for best chance to attack, she fallows her way of hunting even when socializing with others. As a werewolf, she has enhanced senses, you could say that with her, there is such a thing as ''smelling'' your fear, since when your heartbeat fastens she'll be the first one to hear it. She is an opened minded girl, who is open to trying various new things, she feels the need to protect her friends even though they might no belong to her pack, most would describe her as a very charismatic and sensible person, who does not feel the need for luxurious items. Sociably, she is a girl who enjoys meeting new people, she can also be flirt at times, but above all a trait that best describe is her self pride.

History:
Born on November 5, 199x, to Forest Medina and Clawdeen D'Silva, La'Cienaga was the most beloved child of the Sangre Nuestra Pack, who had been put under a curse, said curse made it impossible for shewolves to conceive children, assuring the pack's extinction, but this was not so Clawdeen who had proudly given birth to a young daughter, the next heir of the Pack. Growing she was showered with endless talismans and amulets which would ensure her well being, since not all were happy that she was alive none the less existed.

As the years passed, La'Cienaga's life was put in more and more constant danger, everyone wanted her dead. Being born into the La Nuestra Pack was bad enough but being the daughter of Forest, was even worse. Forest was a wanted man, his involvement with Drug Cartels and many of Mafia cases were all linked with his tracks, not only this, he was very much hunted by other creatures. As werewolf, pride was important, as a Alpha pride was everything, this did not sit well with other such as Vampires, nor especially witches which wanted his head. While Forest, took charge of all his nemesis, his wife and mate Clawdeen stayed at the Pack, making sure of the constant safety of La'Cienaga, for every moment she grew up.

A fierce beauty were the words that described the young girl herself, she was a beauty that even out shined her own mother, most men in pack would agree. But werewolves were different, they only had on mate per lifetime, and they had to remain faithful this was a rule, adultery was prohibited. A nature lover she was, as a werewolf she considered that herself was part of nature as well, so she always protected it. It was their sacred grounds, even if they were used for hunting purposes. While pride and power were the epitome of her wolf side. When in wolf form, there was nothing else she loved then to go out for runs, to howl at the midnight moon and most importantly to feed.

Reason:
The dreaded time was approaching, soon enough, La'Cienaga would no longer be a minor--it would only be a few more years till she reached adulthood. Whatever she did, all the problems she would face, the solutions were up to her, there would be no Mommy, nor any Daddy, to help her.... That's why she signed up for SINC, she needed to learn how to cope with her abilities on her own. She had learn to rely on her own, because in real life--nothing would be handed to hear.

2iuplk.jpg

my_soul_is_my_cathedral_by_marcoribbe_de-d4itf74.jpg

Your Lycan character is also accepted. But I have a question. You wrote: 'I changed my mine. I'll go for Lycan' Does this mean you are losing your Siren character, or shall you play both?

*Sticks his foot in the door* My interest has been piqued, I'll be construction of a character given that you haven't closed registration. ^^

*Sticks his foot in the door* My interest has been piqued, I'll be construction of a character given that you haven't closed registration. ^^

Nope, still open. We have a lot of half-demons, but you may still be one if you wish.

Name: Silvia Vanick (parent's last name)

Species: Telekinectic Pense Demon

Personality: She hates males, distrusts people. Emotional, impulsive, chaotic, uncaring, unpredictable, sadistic, cold, ruthless, pestimistic, ill tempered, volatile and curious.

Appearance: silver eyes, thick eye lashes, slender nose. Pale light red lips, pale milky skin, 5 feet 9 inches tall 120 pounds. Boy short jet black hair, frail feminine build, tenor pitched voice.

History: Silvia was left on the doorstep of an elderly rich couple's house. They immediately fell in love with her, giving her her name and taking her in. It wasn't long before odd things began happening They were spooked by this but couldn't bring themselves to take her to an orphange.

As she grew the loving couple studied and made notes of her intriguing condition, no longer suspecting demon possession they realized that any emotion could trigger an inncident. They found it adorable when the lights would flicker whenever she laughed and giggled. Silvia grew up with her parents trying to get her to move things at will.

All attempts failed the only time her power materialized was when she had a powerful emotion or listened to music. Music they found out made her power go wild. She was home schooled as they continued to try and get her to bring her power under control.

Then when Silvia was 11 years old on a stormy night, there came a knock on the door. When Silvia's father opened the door he was rushed by three other men. Her mother came to his aid but was beaten down. Silvia came out of the bathroom wet and naked. Seeing her parents being beaten to death she screamed as every inanimate object in the room was sent flying by her raging emotions.

At the sametime she jumped on one of her parent's assailants biting into his neck. She was quickly pulled off his back by the other two and restained. The slightly bleeding man walked up and knocked her out ending the paranormal anomaly that had the three spooked.

When Silvia awoke she was being taken advantage of by the three in the bathroom where there was hardly anything for her emotions to toss around. She fought and screamed the whole time but she couldn't do anything to stop them.

After the fact a broken Silvia laid bleeding on the floor. The one she had bitten pulled out a handgun firing a single shot at her head. The shot would have killed her but they had awoken the demon inside her. She had deflected the shot only just barely scraping her forehead.

Leaving the bathroom the three men begin to plunder the house. In the dark room Silvia opened her eyes, they were burning for the first time in her life. Covered in blood from the crotch down she stumbled to her feet and walked into the doorway. One of the men saw her and her eyes and yelled.

What happened next made headline news for when the police arrived at the scene the house was painted red everything was used to extract her revenge. Silvia was found by her parents bodies silently crying. She was completely covered in blood. She was immediately rushed to the emergency room after being restrained and given a sedative. The pain in her head kept her from so much as moving a shard of glass as they tore her away from her parents

She was treated and taken to a mental institution for trauma. The truth of that night is not publicly known as the police's only witness never spoke a word about it. Unwilling to continue seeking answers from a adolescent girl. The police listed the case as unsolved and permanently was placed in the mental institution. She later escaped the institution only to be caught by SINC.

Reason: She has no purpose she wishes to be set free and find who she is. She also wants to develop her power to it's fullest extent. She cares nothing for co-existence.

Name: Silvia Vanick (parent's last name)

Species: Telekinectic Pense Demon

Personality: She hates males, distrusts people. Emotional, impulsive, chaotic, uncaring, unpredictable, sadistic, cold, ruthless, pestimistic, ill tempered, volatile and curious.

Appearance: silver eyes, thick eye lashes, slender nose. Pale light red lips, pale milky skin, 5 feet 9 inches tall 120 pounds. Boy short jet black hair, frail feminine build, tenor pitched voice.

History: Silvia was left on the doorstep of an elderly rich couple's house. They immediately fell in love with her, giving her her name and taking her in. It wasn't long before odd things began happening They were spooked by this but couldn't bring themselves to take her to an orphange.

As she grew the loving couple studied and made notes of her intriguing condition, no longer suspecting demon possession they realized that any emotion could trigger an inncident. They found it adorable when the lights would flicker whenever she laughed and giggled. Silvia grew up with her parents trying to get her to move things at will.

All attempts failed the only time her power materialized was when she had a powerful emotion or listened to music. Music they found out made her power go wild. She was home schooled as they continued to try and get her to bring her power under control.

Then when Silvia was 11 years old on a stormy night, there came a knock on the door. When Silvia's father opened the door he was rushed by three other men. Her mother came to his aid but was beaten down. Silvia came out of the bathroom wet and naked. Seeing her parents being beaten to death she screamed as every inanimate object in the room was sent flying by her raging emotions.

At the sametime she jumped on one of her parent's assailants biting into his neck. She was quickly pulled off his back by the other two and restained. The slightly bleeding man walked up and knocked her out ending the paranormal anomaly that had the three spooked.

When Silvia awoke she was being taken advantage of by the three in the bathroom where there was hardly anything for her emotions to toss around. She fought and screamed the whole time but she couldn't do anything to stop them.

After the fact a broken Silvia laid bleeding on the floor. The one she had bitten pulled out a handgun firing a single shot at her head. The shot would have killed her but they had awoken the demon inside her. She had deflected the shot only just barely scraping her forehead.

Leaving the bathroom the three men begin to plunder the house. In the dark room Silvia opened her eyes, they were burning for the first time in her life. Covered in blood from the crotch down she stumbled to her feet and walked into the doorway. One of the men saw her and her eyes and yelled.

What happened next made headline news for when the police arrived at the scene the house was painted red everything was used to extract her revenge. Silvia was found by her parents bodies silently crying. She was completely covered in blood. She was immediately rushed to the emergency room after being restrained and given a sedative. The pain in her head kept her from so much as moving a shard of glass as they tore her away from her parents

She was treated and taken to a mental institution for trauma. The truth of that night is not publicly known as the police's only witness never spoke a word about it. Unwilling to continue seeking answers from a adolescent girl. The police listed the case as unsolved and permanently was placed in the mental institution. She later escaped the institution only to be caught by SINC.

Reason: She has no purpose she wishes to be set free and find who she is. She also wants to develop her power to it's fullest extent. She cares nothing for co-existence.

Definably an interesting, if not sad and gruesome, past. I am happy I put no limitupon it, for I enjoyed it. Silvia has been accepted.

Yay! Lol she didn't put that on the real application. I sort of want to post that (>_<)

Yeah, that's alright. SINC can't know everything on you. (Although they know an awful lot >:) )

Also, as this option was also offered to another, you are allowed a second character if you so wish to have one Pendulum.

I'll keep one character at least for now.