Project: Einherjar (OOC/Characters)

I could help you, BrotherNier! It would be funny for Alice and Elisa to meet each other. Maybe they could bump into each other in the hallway or something. :p

Well, it would have been nice to see that message on Monday. Thanks for nothing, alert system.

I'll go make a post.

Well, I finally got some things together for a bit of plot progression. Well, such as "plot" is in something I'm making up more or less as I go along. So, once you guys finish things up for now or want to move on, I'll get something started. I just really want a better way to do it than calling everyone off for a meeting. But, here's the plan: the pilots (and anyone else who wants to tag along) will be going on a little trip to the moon to deal with a suspected Gauna nest. I've got some more surprises for once they get back, but those can wait a while. Unless i lose my notes which are just on a random slip of paper on a cluttered desk.

...it's a lot more organized than it sounds, I swear.

Oh, neat. Looking forward to it. Hopefully we can get back on track with some of that juicy plot.

But that said, I'm not really sure what's going on with the other pilots. I was talking to Hartmann, but I've no clue where Blind Jane Death got off to.

Also google docs/drive (or whatever they're calling it now) is good for storing things like that.

If one thing has been done this entire RP it's that Jones and Ludwig finally have their robot baller.

IT IS ALIVE! THE YGGDRASIL BASKETBALL TEAM WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE!

GO ASGARDIAN AIRBALLERS!

As long as he doesn't Chaos Dunk the station into oblivion.

And I know about google docs. I use it regularly for a lot of stuff. In this case, the reason I'm using a bit of paper is because I had the ideas while in bed but not yet asleep, so it was the quicker solution to get them noted down so I wouldn't forget in the morning.

I'm not sure where most of the guys have gone off to, but it's possible that between real life and things being idle here and who knows what else that we've lost a few people.

I think DasLieb's inernet is kaput, other than that I couldn't tell you.

Sorry BrotherNier, I was a bit tied up as of late. I've posted now though. :)

Might be good to consider starting up that plot.

Partially because, uh. I hate to admit it but I'm running low on things to say already. I guess it isn't that surprising given how early in the game we are. Plot would help bring us all together and get things moving.

I'll try to get it going tomorrow, then. Although, I will be out on vacation for a long weekend, and might not be online. Though my not being too active here tends to be business as usual, so maybe it doesn't matter.

Anyone mind if I gloss over any organizational meetings and go right to "loading giant robots and personnel into a ship"?

Anyone mind if I gloss over any organizational meetings and go right to "loading giant robots and personnel into a ship"?
Roleplaying meetings is possibly one of the most boring things imaginable, so that would be highly preferable. Just include relevant information in your post.

So, should we be boarding our Einherjar now or is something else happening first?

Yeah I'm not really sure what our characters are supposed to be doing at this point.

You guys can do whatever, but really ,ti'd be more get on the ship and do some things if you want to. Though if youd rather a skip all the way to the giant robot fights, I'm fine with facilitating that.

Not sure exactly where to take this, but I posted. Might be nice to have Guana hives summed up in a post for us? That is, if we know anything about them.

Also sorry about the delay on the post, but I've been a cocktail busy and distracted last few days.

I've been pretty vague too, so I won't be complaining. Anyhow, let's see. As far as Gauna hives go, not much is likely to be known about them (in no way because other than ripping ideas right from Knights of Sidonia, I am totally making this up as I go along). It probably would be their equivalent of a base or colony, consisting of several individuals either linked together in one larger mass or split off to act independently. Inserting one's own thoughts of some creepy, purely organic building or complex full of giant aliens here is probably effective.

You know, I think the BETA are somehow bigger assholes than I'd actually want to have for alien monster antagonists.