Prinxiety Rp

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"my friends- I mean like- they're my friends so of course I wanna see them but.. i also don't-"

He frowns, leaning on his shoulder "...they're assholes- so I get why-..." He goes silent, "do you wanna kiss to forget about it?"

He chuckles "you really do just crave attention huh-" He kisses Virgil "It's adorable-"

He purrs, kissing back "...yeah I knowww- but we won't be able to make out in schoolll-..." He whined

He laughs "Ah, first world problems-"

He pouted, kissing him again

He smiles, tangling his hands in Virgils hair as he kissed him

He purrs, melting into everything and anything that was Roman "...God~.." He lets out a sigh

"Who is this god dude and should I be jealous?"

He groaned, shaking his head "...mmmhn- ass-"

"...you know what I meant-"

He hums "did i?"

Reactions: Oliver
He pouts "yes-"

He chuckles, giving Virgil a quick kiss "apologies then mi querido-"

Reactions: Oliver
He flushed, groaning at the Spanish

He tilts his head "I don't know how me speaking spanish is hot to you- you do you i guess-" ((google translate isnt loading so no more spanish sadge))

"Its just you- fuckkk- it just m-makes me-" He groaned, burying his face in his hands

He grins, ruffling Virgils hair "So you're not just gay for people who speak spanish, you're just gay for me- good to know good to know-"

He whined "I just-..mnnnh- you sound so...hot and-"