Prinxiety Rp

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
He pulls Virgil into a side hug, messing with his hair with one hand and eating the corn dog with the other

He melts, brain going fuzzy as he purred louder. His legs starting to give out from under him

He makes a startled noise, holding Virgil up "are you alright?"

He nodded but all his body weight seemed to be going to the floor, the only thing keeping him up was Roman holding him "....'m fine princey-...you're jus' warm.."

"...all good-..."

"uh..huh...pretty sure if I let you go right now you would just immediately fall-"

Reactions: Oliver
He huffs "...no I-...jus' tired-...its fine-" He closed his eyes, going to go to sleep for like- the 4th time today- It was getting pretty concerning-

"you really did just fall asleep-" He sighs, leaving the rest of the corndog on the counter and picking up Virgil, carrying him back to his room

Reactions: Oliver
"...yeah but-...'m tired-" sure this may be because he's not eating that much and all his energy is gone- but its fine- hes fine-

gonna go to sleep)) "you got sleep earlier though- have you not eaten or something? This doesn't seem normal unless you have narcolepsy or something but I don't think you do-"

"...u-um yeah-...I ate-...so I don't know why-" His voice was shaky

"You ate yesterday and you only ate like half the bowl-"

"I wasn't hungry-..." He mumbled, crossing his arms

"I'm just sayin'- that could be the reason you keep almost passing out-"

He shrugged "...I'm fine...I swear- I just didn't feel hungry at that moment-"

He shrugs "whatever"

'...mmhn- anyways- We have school tomorrow so- uh-"

He whines "nooo- that means im gonna have ta- mhnnhnhn-" he groans

" 'm gonna have to see them-" He pouts