Prince of Vengeance (Dark fantasy. OOC.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
large.jpg

A knight who offered his beating heart to the king himself.

NAME:
ARTHUR RENNING

LOYALTY:
♕ THE KING ♕

POSITION:
KING SOLDIER

POWERS:
A non-magic user. He has no magical abilities within him.

SKILLS:
Depsite that the knight doesn't have any magical abilities, he makes it up for his skilled swordsmanship. Out of all of the soldiers, Arthur is one of the best ones. He also has stamina, not getting tired easily from whatever tasks he has to finish. Even without a sword, Arthur is still a tough opponent.

BIOGRAPHY:
Since the day he was born, Arthur lived with a silver spoon in his mouth. His family was a noble, with no sign of ever going poor. He was taught history, music, poetry; etc--but most of all, fighting. Of course, with swords. On the age of six, was when he began to start his training from a tutor. Unlike other peers his age who would complain to their friends, Arthur was serious about his lessons. When he turned nineteen, Arthur decided to serve under the king as a knight; as he was asked personally to become so from his parents. Ever since then, Arthur was a loyalist for four years.

Last edited:
Wow. I am sad to see this one die like this. >_>

Well it doesn't have to be dead... I can pull out a character to interact with anyone. I'm certain there's a reason behind this quiet time, writer's block or another real life problem, but I would like to think it's not dead. Not yet anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.