Prince of Vengeance (Dark fantasy. OOC.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, I fixed her, hope that's better, tried to described her powers better rather than being so vague.

Thousandswords, Very nice

Roxie, that's better, more balanced with weaknesses

Yo Caligari, i see you have joined here aswell.

Hopefully we'll get this kicked-off soon.

Deshiwitat, yup.

thousandswords: just waiting until some others start. I'm a bit more of a passive player

Hm. Now how to approach this.

It's questionable if a group of spies and raiders would want a clanky man clad in heavy plate armor assisting their operations. After all, Locke is not known for grand subtlety.

Well Rikard's post was more a way of saying we started than anything else. If you want I could make a post with Laurentius instead.

Your call. Could simply add an edit to it to show what he's doing.

okay so I had something come to mind. Now stick with me. What happens if dhe gets away, and your inside charcter frames her for the treasure missing, given she set it a flame. Thus getting her ignored and thrown in the jail. Then freed to help the prince... so yeah that's it...

Small problems:
1: Who would we frame you to? Besides you, no one is playing the king's side (sadly) so unless you want either of us to play a commanding officer this creates a problem.
2: How would Rikard frame you? He has not infiltrated any high command or planted incriminating evidence. I could pretend another Frumentarii HAS infiltrated, but then how would he/she know what has transpired on the road.
3: It would be very out of character for Rikard or even the prince to not only come to your aid, but also trust since they were fighting or opposing you respectively several days earlier.
4: Rikard is insane to the point of psychotic behavior; he will not stop attacking until either of them are either dead or dying. That's his whole shtick.

I understand why you'd want to switch sides, there are after all more players by the prince, but your suggestion just has too many plotholes. How does this sound: Rikard defeats you and drags you back with him alive. If you agree, your position will be less than enjoyable as you will be a prisoner of a psychopath.

It was just a thought. ?-? I had a few ideas how it would work but its okay. Just thoguht it would shed the king in bad light. Tis okay..... wasn't trying to switch sides was just a crazy idea.

Did I come over a bit strong? Sorry about that, by all means suggest ideas. I'm no dictator, I listen to what others have to say.

A tad but your fine. Tis your rp after all. ^-^ ill figure out something else....

To the death huh? This shall be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.