Primeval RP

I'll think about it...however, I can't find a picture of what it looks like online...do you know where I could find one?

Same build, just different cartridge.

You will learn much from me, Nephilim...

...for I am...

...a Gunners Mate...

beautiful weapon...I wholeheartedly approve

M-240B machine gun. Belt fed, 7.62X51, general purpose machine gun.

I had the best control out of my entire duty section.

Right, so I updated the cast list- all we need now is Slyen's and Haji's character sheets and we'll be good to start. ^-^ If we get them in quick, I think I can have the IC up by this weekend!

awesomeness!! (I know that sounds cheesy, but I don't care)

Cheesiness is yummy~ ^_^

Also, GET AN INSTANT MESSENGERRRRRR! *RAGE*

This is SO awesome!

*Snuggles Psy*

XD Don't get so excited- we still need two more character sheets to come in! I'm helping Haji create hers, so I have a task for the rest of you: GO PESTER SLYEN!

DAMMIT SLYEN STILL HASN'T MADE A CHARACTER SHEET.

But I'm starting the RP anyway. Halfway done with the opening post, should have it up by tonight.

AND SLYEN YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY UNTIL YOU GET YOUR SHEET UP.

Name: Yuujirou Tazema
Profession: Student at Marshall University
Skills: Historian especially mythology
Equipment: MP3, swis army knife, cell phone
Physical Description: Female, black eyes, black hear with sky blue streaks, 5"7', spiked dog caller, black nail polish, black lipstick/eye shadow, sky blue cammie, fishnet long sleeve over shirt, black cargo pants, and combat boots
Background: Got passed around from foster home to foster home. Fell in love with mythology while at a museum on a school field trip in the 3nd grade.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Merc: You... Yu... Yew...

Fuck it, Sulu, c'mere...

IC's up, but it's not quite finished yet- need Ryker's help to finish setting the scene.

Link located here: Primeval

Haji, I'll edit in your character sheet tomorrow morning. Thanks for getting it done. :3

And if anyone sees Slyen, beat him upside the head with an ankylosaurus.

Name: Ian Keller

Profession: Mercenary for Black Adder Industries (Formerly a member of the US Army)

Skills: Sharpshooter, Communication Technician, Jump Qualified.

Equipment: G36C Assualt Rifle with attached laser sight and EOTech holographic sight,
picture.php
FN Five-SeveN with flash light
picture.php
And short range communications equipment.

Physical Description:

picture.php

Background: Fomerly a compentent member of the US Army Signal Corp. Was assigned and deployed with the 82nd Airborne prior to leaving the army and going to work for Black Adder Industies.

...Slyen, did you intentionally pick a character with the same first name as mine? Whether you did or didn't, this still promises to be highly amusing. XD

RYKER, I WANT TO TALK TO YOU. I need your help to finish setting up the opening scene!

EDIT: Updated the character sheets!

Okay, nevermind the Ryker thing. I just need Asmo to post something for me, and then everyone can feel free to post introducing their characters. Except, you know, Haji, since I already introduced her character alongside my own and aaaaarrrrrrggghhhh ASMO WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GET ON SO I CAN TALK TO YOU?

I'M HAPPY! PSY! I LOVE YOU!