Primeval RP

I didn't! I WILL WAIT FOR IT!

*There is a thump in the distance...

...nearby puddles start rippling*

ASMO, YOU ARE NOT A T-REX, AND THIS IS NOT JURASSIC PARK.

...AT LEAST, NOT UNTIL THE RAPTORS SHOW UP.

*The Mercs prep RPG-7Vs, M-60 machine guns, and CS Tear Gas grenades.*

Asmosaurus is sad now. :(

*Snuggles T-rex Asmo*

...alright, fine, you can be a T-Rex, BUT ONLY HERE IN THE OOC. (This still isn't Jurassic Park though.)

*chomps on Psy's head*

So, what character did you need?

Government official, or one more mercenary. Slyen's trying to choose between those as well, it seems, and he says he doesn't have a preference- so if you do, that might fix our casting issue. 8D

*Studies Asmo's fino behavior*

I'M STILL WAITING FOR CHARACTER SHEETS!

T^T

I was working on one earlier...

Just going to be a merc. Its easier this way.

Okay then, so now all we need is one new player to replace Palonis and for Asmo to decide what he wants to be. *sighs* Thanks, Slyen.

Re: Character Sheets

*swings on his chandelier*

WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!!!

*falls off*

GAAAGH! x_@

Name: Lance Bowman
Profession: F.B.I agent :D
Skills: Investimigation, legal what-not, forensicage.
Equipment: Standard-issue sidearm, flashlight, dictaphone, notebook, handkerchief, reading glasses, forensic-kit, badge-of-authoritah.
Physical Description: Hee!
Thaddeus.jpg

Background: Agent Bowman is a 10 year veteran of the Bureau with a clean record and a spotless reputation. He is less known for his clinical and systematic approach to investigation and more for his eccentric OCD mannerisms. He likes things clean and in their place, including people. Born in Pennsylvania, he distinguished himself in the Force during the capture of the Mercury Killer in 98. After joining the Bureau he made every effort to crack down on "X-file" investigations and refine psychological profiling, also lending his aid to cold-case enquiries. It seemed that his desire to have things clean and tidy extended into every department, past and present. Now he is all lined up for a position as Assistant Director and he's not about to let his reputation be sullied by a town of superstitious hysterical retards who smell.

Respect my athorahtey?!

Psychosis...I'm willing to be one of the characters for the mercenaries...if that's okay?

Name: Elizabeth Rayne
Profession: Professional hitman
Skills: expert marksman, fluent in five languages (English, Spanish, French, Russian, and Japanese), excellent horseman, and skilled in archery, fencing, and sansetsukon

Equipment:
SAFN-49
safn49-egitto-intero.jpg

Sansetsukon
sansetsukon.jpg

Physical Description:

1895_large.jpg

Height: 5'4"
Weight: 140 lbs.
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Green (I know her eyes aren't green, but just imagine that they are)

Background: Born in London, England, but grew up in several countries as her father was a diplomat for the British government. When her father died at the age of fifty of a heart attack, eight years ago, she left her studies to be a foreign diplomat, and instead trained to be a bodyguard. She was then recruited, privately, by the government to take out personal threats to the crown. From there, she was then propostioned by an old friend of her father's to take some side jobs for a good deal of money. Since then, she has been giving her services to the highest bidder, all without being detected by her employers.

Because of her position in the government, she has diplomatic immunity. Is stationed in West Virginia at the moment, and owns a comfortable three story house with attic and basement.

I'd recommend using the Argentine model of that rifle.

Black Adder Industries has more 7.62X51 than they do .30-06.

Just a suggestion...