Power is Slavery [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... Good job, I guess. I'm not really the person you should be asking about your artistic skills. I suck at art. :P

Ack, sorry for my seeming disappearance! I was waiting on Zacky to post for Jess before I did. If they don't by tomorrow then I'll post as Jess going to the party and sassing Christina back. It'll be fun to write the other side of her personality.

Agh, sorry. I fell asleep that day I said I was going to make a reply.

I've had zero motivation for the internet as of late. (I'm so ready for that camping trip. :O)

I'm gonna try and get my butt into gear and make sure that post is up before I leave Friday, though.
I don't want to leave yinz hanging too long.
Though, I must warn, with my lack of motivation has come a lack of good writing - so the post probably won't be so great.

Ok. Now I'm better, watched a bit of the E3 yesterday and I'm ready to write again. Expect my post within the hour.

Home again - FINALLY HOME AGAINNNNN

Looks like I haven't really missed anything. :O

Well, that's too bad.
Maybe it's the holiday?
The 4th of July is a big thing over here in the U.S. - I know a lot of people have been busy getting ready for big picnics they're having today.

No matter what it is, though, I hope things pick back up, soon. I'm going to write a response myself sometime soon.

Hmmm. Maybe... oh well I'm going to put up a reply eventually. Being in the US myself means a holiday full of stuff is in store for me.

I think I have one person to reply to, but seeing as I have three characters, I thought I would wait until the other two had something to respond to before posting... Unless that's a bad idea?

@RainDash as far as I know, you haven't replied to my character, perhaps that's because the other person hasn't replied to you, just wanted to pint that out.

@Ananfal Nope, not at all, it's always better to wrap it up in one post.

@Zackymas I know, I've been working on it. My notifications have been wonky of late.

My fellow roleplayer(s),

After an unexpected turn of events, I am unable to continue roleplaying at this time. I do not wish to go into detail about it, and I regret to say that it is not something I can avoid. I really did have wonderful plans for this roleplay, and I had every intention of staying active and putting my full participation into it. In fact, I was absolutely excited for every roleplay that I created/participated in. However, reality is that not everything can always go as planned, and that is my current situation. I do not know when I will return, but it will be a long time. More than just a few weeks. I am truly sorry for causing any of you inconvenience, as that is not my intention. I hope you can understand, and I wish all of you the best of luck in your creative endeavors. If this little letter of mine seems a bit impersonal, it is because I am having to make the announcement in many different places--both to individuals and to groups. For those participating in a roleplay of my own creation, I apologize for letting you down as GM. If anyone wishes to take the idea and create their own little world out of it, I give you full permission. For those I am simply participating with, I apologize for letting you down as a roleplayer, especially if the roleplay was gaining ground that it might now lose. Please accept my apologies, and I hope to see you all again at some point.

Sincerely,
Kim

My fellow roleplayer(s),

After an unexpected turn of events, I am unable to continue roleplaying at this time. I do not wish to go into detail about it, and I regret to say that it is not something I can avoid. I really did have wonderful plans for this roleplay, and I had every intention of staying active and putting my full participation into it. In fact, I was absolutely excited for every roleplay that I created/participated in. However, reality is that not everything can always go as planned, and that is my current situation. I do not know when I will return, but it will be a long time. More than just a few weeks. I am truly sorry for causing any of you inconvenience, as that is not my intention. I hope you can understand, and I wish all of you the best of luck in your creative endeavors. If this little letter of mine seems a bit impersonal, it is because I am having to make the announcement in many different places--both to individuals and to groups. For those participating in a roleplay of my own creation, I apologize for letting you down as GM. If anyone wishes to take the idea and create their own little world out of it, I give you full permission. For those I am simply participating with, I apologize for letting you down as a roleplayer, especially if the roleplay was gaining ground that it might now lose. Please accept my apologies, and I hope to see you all again at some point.

Sincerely,
Kim

Yes, I'd definitely re-create it if it's wanted.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.