Power is Slavery [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, I'm gonna post soon. Sorry for forgetting about this for so long!

Alright, so should we assume that those people who didn't post their master characters coming to the party aren't allowed in, @kimsim12 or should they just post as if they are already let in and mingle?

• Thank You
Reactions: The Writing Owl
Sorry but I'm having a huge writer block :/ I sit every day for half hour in front of the doc and just can't write something.

@Zackymas It's alright! Take all the time you need--just try to keep up with reading posts. :)

I should have a post up soon!
My cousin came over for an unexpected sleepover, so I've been distracted.

Oh, and um, I wanted to give this notice further in advance - but only now remembered to do so.

I will be leaving sometime on 6/26, and will not arrive back until 7/03.
(Posts will likely be able to be made on 6/26, and 7/03 if necessary - since I will not be gone the entire day. However, depending on what time we leave, and how tired I am, it may not be possible.)

During that time, I will be staying in the middle of the woods. The only internet available to me is at least a half hours drive into town, at the library - and, well, we rarely go there.
So, I will pretty much be M.I.A. during those times.
There's a slight possibility I'll find the time to copy and paste some replies while the internet is available to me, respond to them back where I am without internet, and then copy and paste to post them again when I have internet again. Even if that happens though - as that's really not how I, or my family, wants me to spend my summer vacation - it would only be like... one post for the entire trip.

I hope this is okay, with yinz.
If needed, you can simply drag my characters along during this time.

This'll be the last trip for awhile, don't worry. :O

@Ananfal
Of course I forgive you. You actually moved it along so we got inside the mansion before eight.
UNLIKE SOMEONE WHO OWNS THE CHARACTER SAMANTHA
@Shadows

What do we do? What do I do? Make Adisa sneak in through a window? KILL THE FREAKING GUARDS? How about climbing to the top with his knife fingers or busting through the windows at top speed?
@kimsim12
what do i doooo

@Sinful This is what you should do. I asked about those who hadn't posted their master's arriving. So just write them in to mingle.
I shouldn't have to make two posts for someone absence. If someone is going to be absent, they should darn well tell us (speaking from experience.) or if they've been posting but neglecting this thread, they should still tell us that they don't want to be in this RP anymore/will be able to post tomorrow (looks at ananfel)/ or they've started, just not finished.

also
If you went downstairs to ask for paint so you could finish your project, but you stop to pick up a letter sticking out from under the door. You pick it up, open it, read it, get all hyped, then you have three options:

a.) Ask your master. CONSEQUENCE: Wait for reply.
b.) Drag your master along. CONSEQUENCE: 1.) Controlling a character. 2.) Defying master's wishes, so you as a slave get punishment.
c.) Sneak out. CONSEQUENCE: Punishment from master.

a twelve year old blade isn't going to defy his master who he thinks of as his mother.
master probably didn't want to go anyways but you drag them along...

For the sake of this RP, I ask that everyone just be at the party regardless of slaves/masters. Since everyone is in the same area now, it is quite possible to interact with other characters. Thank you.

Alright, I'll just post as if it's like

7:54 and they can make it in 6 minutes.

Sorry for the disappearance. Wifi troubles have been a plague lately but Ive momentarily found connection ^^;

@Ananfal I was just wondering if you wanted Hamish to call Caroline by anything? A title like Madam, mistress, or your highness? ;p

Sorry for the disappearance. Wifi troubles have been a plague lately but Ive momentarily found connection ^^;

@Ananfal I was just wondering if you wanted Hamish to call Caroline by anything? A title like Madam, mistress, or your highness? ;p
Nothing in particular, but don't call her Cari, she sees that as a name only her friends use (she really doesn't have any) and so she wouldn't like a slave using it. You could use princess as a form of insult if you say it in a sarcastic or derogatory way.

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Gonna get to work on a post.
My friend from across the country unexpectedly showed up, so my busy week has only gotten busier. :O

@Ananfal
20uz889.jpg

masterpiece

MY. GOD.

IF THIS WERE TRADITIONAL ART, I'D BUY THE ORIGINAL FROM YOU.
THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING PIECE OF WORK I'VE EVER SEEN.
SCREW THE MONA LISA, THE SCREAM, STARRY NIGHT, THE LAST SUPPER
I DON'T WANT A PICASSO, VAN GOGH, OR MONET
THIS RIGHT HERE IS TRUE ART
YOU, MY FRIEND, ARE A REAL ARTIST

MY. GOD.

IF THIS WERE TRADITIONAL ART, I'D BUY THE ORIGINAL FROM YOU.
THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING PIECE OF WORK I'VE EVER SEEN.
SCREW THE MONA LISA, THE SCREAM, STARRY NIGHT, THE LAST SUPPER
I DON'T WANT A PICASSO, VAN GOGH, OR MONET
THIS RIGHT HERE IS TRUE ART
YOU, MY FRIEND, ARE A REAL ARTIST
why thank you
thank you
i do draw traditionally but i need halp

Status
Not open for further replies.