Power is Slavery [CLOSED]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Clear Well this is terribly awkward. I apologize for having to remove you from the roleplay, but it was necessary to allow character interactions.
HOWEVER, if you would not mind creating a master/slave pairing that is just with themselves (or you could use your original characters and just mush them together), I will allow that so you can come back to us!

It was a completely necessary call since I would have just held everything back so no worries! As for now I'll still keep in touch with the group if I get the occasional tags but unfortunately my computer is currently broken so no intense RPing for me ^^; I'm also currently in Asia so wifi sucks. ALSO as a heads up I'm changing my username later!

I can make another character for you @Clear!

I will definitely take you up on that offer ;u; (thanks first of all for putting it out there)

No problem! Would you prefer a female or a male?

Got no problem with either one but if you want a straight answer (feMALE)

@Chromatic It's midnight. Don't be doing that to my mind, man. XD

Got no problem with either one but if you want a straight answer (feMALE)
So... Both a male and female character! Don't worry, I can handle 4 characters! Do you have a preference for which one is the slave and which is the master?

@Chromatic It's midnight. Don't be doing that to my mind, man. XD

Haha I was wondering which ones would get confused first xD

So... Both a male and female character! Don't worry, I can handle 4 characters! Do you have a preference for which one is the slave and which is the master?

That depends. Do you want to try a crack on one of my already made characters on here??

That depends. Do you want to try a crack on one of my already made characters on here??
Well, see, the thing is, Charlie (your character) was originally paired with Fera, which I thought was a great pairing.

I can make two characters to match with your previously made ones, if you want, since my characters were already moved to another pairing.

Attention! Attention!
It is my awesome pleasure to announce our wonderful new co-GM: @RaineSensei!! She has very willingly agreed to assist me on this wonderful journey! She and I will be working diligently to further develop this futuristic world, as well as all those complicated plot details. Surprises will be coming your way soon, and I thank you all for being so very patient and willing to return!
(I think we all remember that month-long period of waiting for ME to return.)

I'll have a post up tomorrow, guys!
I was thinking of having one up today, but I'm super tired right now. (I'm still worn out from my trip. :P)

Also, if @Chromatic needs another character made, so too much isn't put on @Ananfal (and so they can interact right away with more than one player) I'd be willing to do so. Just throwing it out there, if it's needed. I'm sure I could think up a character. For now though, I'm off to bed.

• Thank You
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
I'll have a post up tomorrow, guys!
I was thinking of having one up today, but I'm super tired right now. (I'm still worn out from my trip. :P)

Also, if @Chromatic needs another character made, so too much isn't put on @Ananfal (and so they can interact right away with more than one player) I'd be willing to do so. Just throwing it out there, if it's needed. I'm sure I could think up a character. For now though, I'm off to bed.
Take all the time you need! We're just glad to still have you aboard this strange little ship!

That'll be fine with me as long as ya'll notify me when you've posted your characters. Also, figure out for yourselves who's going to pair with who.

Also, @Chromatic are you going to stick with the same characters you had before?

• Bucket of Rainbows
That'll be fine with me as long as ya'll notify me when you've posted your characters. Also, figure out for yourselves who's going to pair with who.

Also, @Chromatic are you going to stick with the same characters you had before?

Yea :) I'm tempted to make another character but I know for the sake of moving this RP along I'll just stick with the bombshells I have now ^^

@Cwolf0615 IM TAKE YOU UP ON THAT CHARACTER!! In fact I'm talking up anyone who wants to offer a character. I pretty much obsesses over character interactions and freak out if I don't have any activity surrounding me *coughs* I mean my characters.

Ah, okay, @Ananfal

I don't really have any ideas for another master, to be honest. I had multiple ideas for slaves when I joined the RP, but only one for a master (our dear Dana Gole). I probably should have specified that when I made my comment last night, but... well, tired brains aren't very smart brains! xD

I can still try to figure something out for a master, though. So, what I'm saying is, if anyone else has an idea for a master, I probably wouldn't mind if they stepped in and stole away @Chromatic for me, because at the moment I'm coming up with absolutely nothing other than copies of Dana.

I WILL RACK MY BRAIN HOWEVER
I WILL RACK MY BRAINNNNNNNNNNN

Ah, okay, @Ananfal

I don't really have any ideas for another master, to be honest. I had multiple ideas for slaves when I joined the RP, but only one for a master (our dear Dana Gole). I probably should have specified that when I made my comment last night, but... well, tired brains aren't very smart brains! xD

I can still try to figure something out for a master, though. So, what I'm saying is, if anyone else has an idea for a master, I probably wouldn't mind if they stepped in and stole away @Chromatic for me, because at the moment I'm coming up with absolutely nothing other than copies of Dana.

I WILL RACK MY BRAIN HOWEVER
I WILL RACK MY BRAINNNNNNNNNNN
It's fine, I'll make a master then and you can make a slave. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.