Power is Slavery [CLOSED]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
DONT YOU DARE GO
DONT
YOU
DARE
Get yer phone and use data
k

edit:
@Clear

I don't have a phone! Me and my younger sister share one, but we never remember it! Not that it matters, since the phone we do have doesn't have internet. Yep. I'm just that lame! But um, on my moms phone now... should hopefully find the time to go to the lobby for at least a little bit each day and have some WiFi tiiiimmmmmeeeeeee

:D
60921252.jpg

SHUT YOUR MOUTH
I'M THE ONLY MVP HERE
WHETHER I'M ACTUALLY HERE OR NOT!!!

I WILL KILL ALL COMPETITION

It's okay @Cwolf0615 we don't think you are lame!

Oh man this OOC goes quick. O.O
Sorry about the delay, but I'm working on a post now, I promise. Work is just making things difficult, since there's no internet and I don't like typing on my phone.

Yeah it does! We are a talkative bunch xD

Those are usually the best RPs to be in. Albeit always busy but that's good.

Yeah I agree. I'm basically here all the time :)

Waiting for @kimsim12 to reply until I do~~

Apologies for the short disappearance! I was feeling ill. Yes, I will be getting a co-GM, I promise. Because Clear has not shown up, I am removing them from this roleplay. Fera and Sage will now be paired together. :)

I think we can forgive you!

Before I decide on a co-GM
is there anyone that knows for sure that they will be available/unavailable. I need to know who can co-GM and who cannot. You can either let me know here or PM me.

Also, apologies to anyone who's waiting on a post from me. I've been trying all day to decide on a co-GM, but you are all so wonderful at this that I'm having trouble deciding!

I can Co-GM if needed

I'm sorry, I'm going to be way too busy this summer to co-gm.

I can Co-GM, but as I said before, I think I'm better suited to be an enforcer.

But if you pick me, I won't say no.

Status
Not open for further replies.