POTW: Stick or Split

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

In an eerie mansion, where one of your friends goes missing... do you stick with the group or split

• Total voters
Depends on the friend, but most I of my friends I would definitely split up. The faster we find them, the quicker we can get back together and the quicker we can get out of there!

I have to stay that I like all the options. I mean for me to call someone a friend really take a lot. I know people yes. I like them sure but are they really my friend? Well that depends. I see a friend as someone that will help you move. And not just say they will, but one that will actually show up. A friend to me one that you can also call at 2:45 am and get a ride home when your drunk. Then you have to buy them breakfast later and a tank of gas but that's ok. Your sober later and feel like a dumbass.

So yes. In short. A friend to me is someone that I'd go in after. I'd get my gun. Some rope, a flashlight, first-aid kit, a charged cellphone, knife, mace, crow bar, tire iron, rolling pin, frying pan, can of hair spray and a lighter, and yes duct tape…. Whatever I could and anything I could think of and go in after him/her. Then once found go have drinks and probably call a cab.

Magically morph into a cosmic wiener dog.... always wanted to be one =3=