POTW: Stick or Split

In an eerie mansion, where one of your friends goes missing... do you stick with the group or split

• Total voters
Depends on the friend, but most I of my friends I would definitely split up. The faster we find them, the quicker we can get back together and the quicker we can get out of there!

I have to stay that I like all the options. I mean for me to call someone a friend really take a lot. I know people yes. I like them sure but are they really my friend? Well that depends. I see a friend as someone that will help you move. And not just say they will, but one that will actually show up. A friend to me one that you can also call at 2:45 am and get a ride home when your drunk. Then you have to buy them breakfast later and a tank of gas but that's ok. Your sober later and feel like a dumbass.

So yes. In short. A friend to me is someone that I'd go in after. I'd get my gun. Some rope, a flashlight, first-aid kit, a charged cellphone, knife, mace, crow bar, tire iron, rolling pin, frying pan, can of hair spray and a lighter, and yes duct tape…. Whatever I could and anything I could think of and go in after him/her. Then once found go have drinks and probably call a cab.

Magically morph into a cosmic wiener dog.... always wanted to be one =3=