Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Any. I have no favorites.
Just saw Infinity War in theaters and now (as you could guess based upon the title) I want to do an rp based after the events in Infinity War. In this rp, the Avengers would have to split between the two of us of course, so together we would decide who would play what Avenger. As I watched the movie, I also had an idea rolling through my head for a new character I wanted to add to the slate. This is kind of just an idea at the moment, so the idea can be altered and changed somewhat with myself and my partner.

Anyway, the idea I came up with was the creation of a seventh infinity stone. From what I grasped from the movies, the stones were created when a large amount of energy was released into the universe and it's very dangerous to have all of them together. Well, my thought was that when all of the infinity stones were brought back together and Thanos released that energy into the universe to take out all those people, a new stone was created. Except this stone is different from the others. Because this stone was created due to an energy that destroyed so many lives, this stone implanted itself into a being that was considered full of life and pure of heart. While many of the remaining Avengers speculate that this new stone would be within a great and powerful being, as it turns out, it is hidden within an average every day girl who has no idea what the infinity stones are, are that she is the resting place for the one that could over power the other six stones.

Anyway, that's the basis. I have more ideas and information for it, but I don't want to say too much in the thread XD If this interests you or peaks your interest, shoot me a PM and we can discuss.

EDIT: Also on a side note. I am also looking for someone to do a alternate The First Avenger and Winter Solider in which Captain America is a girl instead of a boy and Bucky remains the way he is.
j64HDL2.jpg

GrVBXsZ.png

lrmiN39.jpg

RFwfFsv.png

Last edited:
Still looking