Police in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

A5X5hO9.gif

I'm fairly sure this is illegal, yet I'm betting none of those people will be prosecuted. Seriously their stupidity is becoming a daily occurrence at this point, this is ridiculous.

((Last attempt at dragging this thread back on-topic.))

((Edit: Should be noted that this was both an anti-trump and BLM rally. Because intersectionality is a great idea.))
I have lost all my respect for BLM when I saw that. You see, BLM is like a spoiled child, they don't want real change, they just want their 15 min of fame. The fact BLM only cares about themselves makes my blood boil.

The person in the ambulance could've died because these fuckheads (excuse my language) only care about being seen by the media.

The fact they complained about the shooting in Orlando, pisses me off as well. I don't give a shit about your hoodrat friend who was shot by police, you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes

... I don't know. What are the principles of middle to upper class 20 somethings nowadays?

Closest I can find at this point. Especially the Canadian branches--they're nuts. Cops here are great honestly. :|
to say that the police here in the states are without error is silly. As a strong supporter of the police, I admit that there are problems in our justice system.

However, instead of looking for solutions to said problems, BLM "protests" the mere existence of the police.

Well, I'm going to give my opinion blindly on the subject, since I have no clue what is going on, but I'm somewhat familiar with the topic (having lived in a pretty bad area most of my life), for starters, yes the police should be allowed to use deadly force, is it always the best or even correct path? Of course not, there have been instances where an officer has used excessive/deadly force in a situation that didn't even call for it (Like that one student in South Carolina, but honestly both parties here were at fault, but that's a discussion for another time). As for the #BlackLivesMatter movement, I don't agree, their complaints to hold a merit since in some places in America the racism is so undeniably there that you'd be an idiot to say it doesn't exist, but to start a trend and do nothing to back it up? This is more of a bias statement but just slapping on a hashtag to your Twitter to make it seem like you care instead of TRYING to improve the community salts me up.

[[This will be subjected to change after I figure out who got shot this time]]

Edit: In the video clip I saw Alton Sterling was resisting arrest (which I can understand could put an officer with only 4 years of duty in a bit of a fluster), but he was unarmed, and while they were holding him down one of the officers withdrew a gun and seemed to have it ready to fire, while I can understand the logic behind that wouldn't it have been more efficient to taser him simply (I have no clue what is on an officer's belt)? Honestly the most force I would have accepted for this situation would be a broken arm. Not to mention how they were holding him down seemed a bit--extreme? They were pushing his head down while he was on his side, I mean there's not a lot a head can do aside from spit. I do feel they should be tried though, they did kill a man when a better (possibly) option was available to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the subject of BLM, this honestly (what happened @ Spring Valley High) a perfect example of what the BLM is telling Black Youth to do. To purposely be disruptive in order to have face offs with Police or any public Servants, this includes the Fire Department, EMT, Paramedics, and Rescue. So far we've had none of these issues, but we're being told that if this happens, to not confront them, Call Deputies for back up if it's the only way we can get to our target location. Otherwise, find another way to get there and bypass BLM rally's even if we're not sure that are a BML chapter or not. We have to assume anyone that is using BML may try and block us.

Funny enough, this blocking of emergency services isn't surprising, Whites did the same thing during the Civil Rights movements. They would purposely block roads and stop services from going into Black neighborhoods. Police refused to go into black neighborhood when they were called.

Black churches are now holding BLM Sunday's in order to go over BLM principles and if they hold merit in line with Christian values. Some are preaching they should follow, some aren't.

(Disclaimer: Not saying this is what happened at Spring Valley or that BLM had anything to do with this student and her choice to act like an asshat. Sorry, the officer wasn't wrong after she hit him.)

Status
Not open for further replies.