Pokemon: The Disappearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone need to make some jocks! Or bullies. Either or.

We've got a plethora of dorks. XD And a couple nerds and geeks.

• Love
Reactions: Archwar
'Smokes a bit of pot'. Wonder how he's going to deal with withdrawal.

Accepted.
Marijuana on it's own does not cause addiction. It requires the user to have the correct brain chemistry (the 'addictive personality') and a desire for it to cause addiction. Not to mention that 'a bit of' is, in my book of indefinite measurements, perhaps once or twice a month if that. If such is the case, even with an addictive personality, the possibility of addiction and therefore withdrawal symptoms is nonexistant.

Of course this all hinges on whether or not Alexi meant that in a more facetious manner or not.

As much as I hated Organic Chemistry class, I did learn a few things.

Rofl every char I make is always a jock or meat head, I guess because that's who I hang with lol, I'm like Jock-Nerd that everyone hangs with lol. First time I made a char like Ken lol. I could make a jock I always have at least 2 or 3 chars in an rp, didn't want to go overboard, before we have some more people.

Rofl every char I make is always a jock or meat head, I guess because that's who I hang with lol, I'm like Jock-Nerd that everyone hangs with lol. First time I made a char like Ken lol. I could make a jock I always have at least 2 or 3 chars in an rp, didn't want to go overboard, before we have some more people.
I like him. He seems interesting. ^_^ I'm the same, since it's easier for me to post when it adds variety in what types I'm playing. :3 I think having multiple is okay, since I've got a couple, but I'd ask arch. ^^ Pretty sure he won't mind. :3

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Yeah I'll ask him when he get's on.

Ok I'll make a jock badass char later tonight then lol.

BTW people, I'm going to need a willing volunteer to take control of Jared as Alex learns how to battle. This is also a starter battle to show how the battles can be done.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
BTW people, I'm going to need a willing volunteer to take control of Jared as Alex learns how to battle. This is also a starter battle to show how the battles can be done.
I could try..?

On that note; you may wanna have a co-gm. Its good to have a couple people covering NPCs for the player and helping make sure things run smoothly. ^^ Just a suggestion from someone who's found that its easier with some help. XD

• Thank You
Yeah, I've been considering it and I'm waiting to see who isn't going to go around and start breaking the rules or doesn't show the capability. You wonderful people, though, have not shown such a thing and I'm asking now who wants to be a Co-GM?

Ack, sorry. Wrong thread. XD

Anyhow.. I think seeing who's active is a good first step. I'm sure anyone would be willing, with all these great people in this. ^^

I didn't see it. Anyways, onwards to the battle! I'll Rp Jared, but after it is posted the dice will be rolled in the OOC and then we can battle!

Boom! Give me a lucky number!

And if the dice system gets cumbersome then I'll stripe it and leave it to the players.

Welp. Looks like it's a bad timing for me to post on the IC, at least until Jared post happens. //lurks thread

EDIT: also, my previous questions weren't answered, were they?
couple questions.
-Do pokemon learn moves depending on their level?
-Are we following the type/movepool/status/etc from the most recent generation, or we following Pokemon D/P/P generation? Cuz Mawile became part-fairy so kinda wanna know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp. Looks like it's a bad timing for me to post on the IC, at least until Jared post happens. //lurks thread

EDIT: also, my previous questions weren't answered, were they?
Sorry bout that. For your first question, it's a yes and no. They don't learn new moves by leveling up, but by battling. Second question: There is Mega Evolution and I know that can be overpowered so the Mega stones are rare and the only known holders are the higher ranking Team members. This means it is possible to get one, but obtaining them and getting the right one is difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.