Pokemon One on One Roleplay Partner Wanted!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Witch of Nightscape

Original poster
Hey Guys! I'm Wizardess of Nightscape, but you can just call me Wizardess! So, I'm really craving to do a Pokemon roleplay. It would be a tournament based roleplay and no, my OC WON'T WIN ALL THE TIME! I'm not so egotistical to believe all my pokemon are unbeatable. It will be a fair and square Pokemon Tournament Roleplay. I'm looking to involve some romance and am open to any kind of pairings, although, my roleplay skills with fxf leave a lot to be desired (basically, they suck). However, I'm pretty adept when it comes to mxm and fxm and am willing to play either gender as I do have a male and female oc.

Let me know if your itching to roleplay Pokemon as well. I'm pretty much on every single day and I provide fast roleplay replies when I'm on. I can do anything from a paragraph reply to a few paragraphs, it really depends on the day. I can promise at least 2 replies in a day, most likely more if I'm in the mood (which I usually am). Let me know via reply to this thread or PM if your interested!

(DO NOT BE SCARED IF YOU SEE ANOTHER PERSON REPLY! I AM UP FOR MANY ROLEPLAYS AT A TIME AND I WILL CHANGE THE STATUS OF THIS THREAD WHEN I FEEL I HAVE ENOUGH ONE ON ONE ROLEPLAY PARTNERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.