Pokemon Light Blue/Grey (Closed. Unless you want to be a bad guy)

Haha just do what you can find. As long as you put your CS up before the others I bet you'll be accepted before them, as well.

the eyes thing was just a brock reference nothing more. Have whatever appearance you like.

Name: William West.
Personality:
William is a easy going man who doesn't let many things get him worked up, thus he is quick to forgive and forget but that doesn't mean he isn't smart, instead he is almost always in a calm state and can quickly come up with solutions. But this gift is something he uses to play tricks and pranks on those around him, he is also the kind of person who doesn't really know how to hold back his words and thus can say things in a much worse way than he intended.

Appearance:
603936.jpg

Biography:
William grew up in the city but each weekend he would go to stay with his grandparents who lived out on the country, his grandparents were berry farmers and worked with their pokemons which was something that he adored and respected. When he got into school he started to look into what he could become once he got older, he then found what a pokemon breeder what and realised what he wanted to do. When he got older he wanted to start a daycare for both humans and pokemon so that both could have fun playing with each other as they waited for their owners and parents, knowing he needed to learn about pokemons he set out on his journey.
Starting pokemon: a lvl 10 Onix. (Only let it have moves which it can have at lvl 10~)
1: Harden
2: Tackle
3: Rock throw
4: Rock tomb
600px-095Onix.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Armai Major Legendary Pokemon (Imagine the artworks in a pokemon style :P)

Vaemara:

Species Name: Vaemara
Species Type: Aetherial Pokemon
Type(s): Fairy / Dragon
possible abilities: Light Aura (restores 1/8th HP at the end of each turn)
Move Learnset: In no order: Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam, Recover, Dragon Pulse, Dragonbreath, Shadow Ball, Starbeam (see below)
Signature Move: Starbeam. 110 power / 100 accuracy / Fairy type / 35% chance of inflicting burn / 5 PP.
Appearance:
Light_Dragon_by_pamansazz.jpg

Dex Entry: Not specified, however it is rumoured that it is an emissary of Arceus and was sent to Armai to purge it of evil.
Where found: Unknown
(note, ill be catching this one :P)

Agardel:
Species Name: Agardel
Species Type: Rebirth Pokemon
Type(s): Poison / Dark (because poison type legendaries!)
possible abilities: Wither Aura (weakens opponent's defensive stats)
Move Learnset: (some generic poison type moves), dragon tail, dragon claw, recover, Cataclysm
Signature Move: Cataclysm - 140 power / 70 accuracy / 5% chance of insta-kill / Dark type / 5 PP.
Appearance:
naga_of_carnage_by_pamansazz-d5151ex.jpg

Dex Entry: Not Specified, however it is said that on the day of the apocalypse, it will raise the souls of the dead, human and pokemon alike, and engage in a final battle against Vaemara
Where found: Unknown

Feel free to create your own legendaries, but theyll be sort of celebi/keldeo minor legendary types. Also ill be a lot stricter about those ones because they need to fit a specific theme.

@Deshwitat - similar to Caramon. I despise one word things so please put his personality into a few sentences.

Oh okay, i thought i was clever who used + and - but i will go and fix it.

then accepted! RP beginning as soon as i get off my arse and make an IC thread.

Reactions: 2 people
Character Sheet:

Name: Bianca Talis
Personality: (must have both positive and negative points.)
Appearance: (Either description or picture. Must be at least semi-realistic)
Biography: (optional, but if you don't put one expect me to expect you to reveal at least some of it IC)
Starting pokemon: Aquapent

Species Name: Aquapent (Base form)
Species Type: Water Snake Pokemon/Lightning Dragon Pokemon
Type(s):
Aquapent: Water
Sertricity: Water/Electric
Thunderdrake: Electric/Water
possible abilities:
Move Learnset:
Appearance:
Aquapent: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-L3N0GqSX-NU/TiY5vOrsJnI/AAAAAAAAAeM/cfeVNDjPqoU/s640/ular+laut+2.jpg

Sertricity: http://ztona.org/wp-content/uploads/fc76faff5609c2bed6d62706f492e575.jpg

Thunderdrake: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs49/i/2009/155/d/c/Blue_Green_Sea_Serpent_by_SabrielDragonkin.jpg
Where found: Thunderdrakes are almost never found in the wild, except in the deepest parts of the ocean. The other forms are located primarily in seas, with the larger Sertricity in deeper waters.

Sertricities are never found in fresh water.

WIP. Presuming my spot hasn't been taken, I'll finish this after that stupid tall grass outside has been cut.

Don't want no Pokemon around my house.

May I suggest a new move fore Sheeper?

Move name: Iron Clash
Description: The user rams into the target with an iron like body. The sudden friction generates a burst of heat.
Attack Power: 90
PP: 10
Other: Has a 15% chance f burning the target.

pretty nice. But make it a later move with that power. arund level 28 maybe. And @Angel a sea snake pokemon? I hope it can survive out of water :P

My suggestions for legendary Pokémon:

tumblr_mrkc163yde1rd866to1_1280_zps7822ffb6.jpg

Upper left: Veridi, Fairy/Bug-type
Upper right: Aestas, Fairy/Fire-type
Bottom left: Autumni, Fairy/Grass-type
Bottom right: Hibernis, Fairy/Ice-tpye

Description: These legendary Pokémon roam the land of Armai, maintaining the balance of the seasons. Veridi governs spring, Aestas governs summer, Autumni governs fall, and Hibernis governs winter. (I will add more if you think they're OK.)

Dex entries:
Veridi - Known as the fairy of spring, this Pokémon brings new life and awakens that which has been asleep during the winter.
Aestas - Known as the fairy of summer, this Pokémon goes around spreading endless energy that allows for the growing of things.
Autumni - Known as the fairy of autumn, this Pokémon blesses harvests and brings good crops. It also changes the colour of leaves.
Hibernis - Known as the fairy of winter, this Pokémon lulls the tired nature back to sleep so that it can start anew at the beginning of spring.

Signature move: Nature's Boon
Attack Power: Sp.atk 80
Type: Fairy
PP: 5
Other: The user gathers the energy of the nature and releases it in a flurry of light. Depending on the users ability, this move will have different effects.

Ability:
Veridi - Spring Aura: If the move Nature's Boon is used during spring, it will have 100 Attack Power and be of the Bug type. Using Nature's Boon during spring also makes the user recover a bit of health.
Aestas - Summer Aura: If the move Nature's Boon is used during summer, it will have 100 Attack Power and be of the Fire type. Using Nature's Boon during summer also makes the user recover a bit of health.
Autumni - Autumn Aura: If the move Nature's Boon is used during autumn, it will have 100 Attack Power and be of the Grass type. Using Nature's Boon during autumn also makes the user recover a bit of health.
Hibernis - Winter Aura: If the move Nature's Boon is used during winter, it will have 100 Attack Power and be of the Ice type. Using Nature's Boon during winter also makes the user recover a bit of health.

Oh, and about Sheeper's move. I was only planning on having it learn it upon evolving into Fleeceram, perhaps one of those moves it learns instantly upon evolution? Or perhaps even later.

Sea snakes can survive out of water, but I'll add a note about that.

Speaking of habitats and the like...

I moonlight as a programmer and have an old program meant for keeping track of baseball/softball player statistics. It wouldn't be toooo terribly hard to adapt it to be this region's pokedex, the difficulty would be making it universal to computers and building in a photo feature.

Would anyone be interested if I had the time to adapt it?

@Lady them be pretty nice. I dont like the appearance of the summer one, but then theres always going to be a few pokemon i dont like. Come up with a shared signature move and ill make them the equivalent of the sacred sword guys.
@Archangel That'd be pretty awesome, though wouldn't it effectively just be a database?

Yes, but let me have the illusion of meaningfulness XD

Character Sheet, Complete:

Name: Bianca Talis
Personality: Bianca is generally kind and sweet, but very quiet. When drawn out she'll speak plenty (it gets a little annoying, actually) but it always seems like there's something she isn't saying.

In addition, she has minor anger issues when it comes to hypocrisy.
Appearance:
blue-eyes-brown-hair-girl-green-nature-favim-com-460268-e1348525186654.jpg

Biography: According to her, Bianca has had a relatively normal, boring life, the most interesting moment of which was winning a region-wide Risk championship a few years ago, until she found a rare Pokemon named Aquapent and promptly befriended it.
Starting pokemon: Slither, a level 7 Aquapent that knows Tackle, Water Gun, Poison Fang and Quick Attack.

Species Name: Aquapent (Base form), Sertricity (Level 16), Thunderdrake (Level 50)
Species Type: Water Snake Pokemon/Lightning Dragon Pokemon
Type(s):
Aquapent: Water/Poison
Sertricity: Water/Electric
Thunderdrake: Electric/Water
possible abilities: Torrent (Aquapent), Volt Absorb (Sertricity) Lightning Rod (Thunderdrake)
Move Learnset: Tackle, Quick Attack, Poison Fang, Water Gun, Thunder Fang, (a few more generic water and electric moves), Thunderbolt and, upon evolution into Thunderdrake, it learns its signature: Hydrojolt.
Move name: Hydrojolt
Description: The user fires a high pressure jet of water at the opponent, then immediately electrifies it with a massive surge of power.
Attack Power: 120
PP: 5 (Max: 8)
Other: The effects of Water Sport or Rain Dance channel the damage from Hydrojolt to all opposing Pokemon, though at half power. If striking a Ground Type, this move merely acts as Water Gun.
Appearance:
Aquapent: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-L3N0GqSX-NU/TiY5vOrsJnI/AAAAAAAAAeM/cfeVNDjPqoU/s640/ular laut 2.jpg

Sertricity: http://ztona.org/wp-content/uploads/fc76faff5609c2bed6d62706f492e575.jpg

Thunderdrake: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs49/i/2009/155/d/c/Blue_Green_Sea_Serpent_by_SabrielDragonkin.jpg
Where found: Very, very uncommon, in fact, Thunderdrakes are almost never found in the wild, except in the deepest parts of the ocean. The other forms are located primarily in seas, with the larger Sertricity in deeper waters.

Sertricities are never found in fresh water.

All are amphibious.

Ok, lower the power of the signature because 120 is up into blood move / legendary signature, and the max PP of 5 is 8. Other than that, accepted.

Volt Tackle (another signature move for an ordinary Pokemon) has the same amount of power and, although it causes recoil, three times as much PP.

I didn't just pick that power randomly XD

I will fix the maximum thing.

Yeah but that's a recoil move. 120 power on a non legendary non recoil non cooldown is too powerful. Even arceus' signature only has 100. Unless it's going to be like hydropump and have 70 accuracy.

I agree. It's a bit unfair for someone to have an original move that is so OP. If you're not changing it, then I'm raising the power of Iron Clash.