Pokemon Light Blue/Grey (Closed. Unless you want to be a bad guy)

Okay I pretty much did a 180 on her, but I think it was necessary for character balance.

Looks fine for me. Ill start the RP in a few hours I think.

Name: Valerian Saracuze
Stubborn:
He is headstrong and willful, never being able to be persuaded from a course of actions once he makes up his mind about it.

Compassionate:
He cares for everyone he meets in some way, doing what he can to help those who need it, whether they originally want him to or not.

Understanding:
He is very wise for his age, understanding quite a bit about the world, yet still having a child-like love for new discovery. He is able to decypher a situation based on the data presented to him, allowing him to easily figure out the best course of action to deal with a problem or argument.

Self-Loathing:
Despite his love to aid others, he is filled with a deep sense of self-hatred, as he was unable to save his parents or their Pokemon from his burning home, which haunts him to this day.

IMG_20140309_243253_457.jpg
Biography: Explained IC.

Starting pokemon: Metacub

Party Pokemon:
Name/nickname: Geargr
Species: Metacub
Level: 7
Nature: Docile

IMG_20140421_051233_520.jpg

Ability: Static
Movelist: Thunder Shock, Tackle, Thunder Wave, Metal Sound

Metacub---Grizteele (lvl. 18)---Pandestro (lvl. 39)

Species Name: Metacub
Species Type: The Cuddly Bear Pokemon
Type(s): Steel/Electric
Possible Abilities: Static, Cute Charm

Move Learnset: Thundershock, Tackle, Thunderwave, Metal Sound, Thunderbolt, Thunder Fang, Electro Ball

Appearance: Seen above. Light grey plates on its ears and head, a silver ring around its body, and a black gear on its chest, its fur is white.

Dex Entry:
When scared or excited, the gear in its chest spins faster and faster against its fur, which begins to produce static electricity, building up to the point that anything that touches it gets paralyzed or overloaded.

Where found:
Junkyards or other area where large machines run near nature.

Species Name: Grizteele
Species Type: The VIcious Gear Pokemon
Type(s): Steel/Electric
Possible Abilities: Bulletproof, Motor Drive

Move Learnset: Thunder Punch, Bullet Punch, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Iron Defense, Thunder Fang, Electro Ball

Appearance: Visible above. Fur is brown, with cream-colored face and fur around open chest, gear protruding from back is light-grey, metal on torso is black and crimson, ear clips and chain are gold, gauntlets and plates under feet are black, with fasteners being silver, claws on hands and feet are white.

Dex Entry:
The faster the gear in its back spins the more likely a storm is going to occur.

Where found:
Places with large amounts of electrical activity, such as power plants.

Species Name: Pandestro
Species Type: The Panda Sage Pokemon
Type(s): Electric/Steel
Possible Abilities: Volt Absorb, Levitate

Move Learnset: Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Thunder Punch, Thunder Fang, Thunder, Bullet Punch, Meteor Mash, Electo Ball, Gear Grind, Shockwave, Iron Defense, Charge Beam

Appearance: Depicted above. Face is white, 'helmet' is silver with purple coils in ears, cheeks are black, 'facial hair' is white, 'kimono' is crimson with black fur pouches near hands and feet, gear is midnight blue.

Dex Entry:
This Pokemon prefers environments that allow it to be continually filled with electricity, sometimes even allowing it to gain regenerative abilities when struck with an Electric attack.

Where found:
Stormy mountaintops.

Last edited:
is that one space left or did Señor Caramon take it?

Also, Caramon, curse you and your being up at 5:30 XD

Archangel, that one space is free. I was including caramon when I counted the number of people, so make an app!
On that note, @Caramon Zero i'm going to need more detail than that. As in, fill out the entire sheet for metacub, and the other two, and more detail on the personality please. 5 words isn't enough.

You forgot to add Dahlia's new bio. Sorry for being so picky DX

dammit I did do it i bet the edit didn't save.

Oh yeah anyone got any input on how they might want to start it? I was planning on them meeting in the professor's lab because #uncreative.

Sounds good to me, but it would be weird for them to meet in the professor's lab without getting new Pokémon... Perhaps they're all late and every Pokémon has been given away like in the anime?

yeah perhaps. Maybe they're there to pick up a pokedex or get a trainer lisence or something.

as soon as 1 more person comes. This will be either Caramon with an improved app or Angel.

Could i join in? Was thinking of having a character who wanted to be a pokemon breeder or something like that instead of the usual trainer~

As long as your character never opens his eyes then sure :P

....Sure, i can work with that!
*Goes of to find picture of a slit eyed guy*

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Haha that joke flew way over my head XD