Status
Not open for further replies.
Hou the Houndoom
tumblr_lq3l0iTNVD1qerfvxo1_250.gif

Level: 30

Ability:
Flash Fire

[Inferno] [Ember] [Bite] [Fire Fang]

Hou awoke from his slumber from being against a tree and groaned a bit rubbing the back of his neck " ughh, i should of slept flat on the ground that tree angle broke my back " He snarled a bit and then spit on the floor, his eyes scanning the forest and hearing different noises. He was really looking for his houndoom companion who normally is out running about in the forest, He sighed and began walking. There was never many other people around him, he was always walking by himself or talking to himself. It was just him i guess.

Name: Takane the Scolipede
29y1ld4.jpg

Level: 79
Ability: Swarm
Moves:

Megahorn
Steamroller
X-Scissor
Poison Jab

Takane sat peacefully on a rock eyes closed as she enjoyed her area of the forest. It was a nice day, the weather was perfect and all the little Pokemon were playing games within the forest. Chewing on a glob of Black Sludge, she could feel her normal aggression turn calm. Suddenly she heard some of the bug Pokemon scatter a long with a few grass Pokemon. Slowly she opened her eyes to see a Houdoom Gijinka walking closer. With a frown on her face, she got off of the rock and began to walk towards him. "Hey you! What are you doing around here? Huh?" She asked impatiently.

Last edited:
tumblr_lrdvvvhqak1r2faogo1_5001-1.jpg
Arcanine
20 in human years
Female
Intimidate
[Thunder Fang] [Crunch] [Extreme Speed] [Flame Wheel]

1367564571773.jpg
Charmander
Lvl 10
Male
Blaze
[Scratch] [Growl] [Ember] [Smokescreen]
Arcanine had been taking care of Charmander since it hatched out of it's egg. She had seen its mother lose a battle with a trainer, but hadn't paid it any mind until she stumbled upon the Charmander egg. She kept the egg company, not wanting to leave it defenseless. She had been without parents growing up, so she didn't want this young one to go through the difficult times she did. A few days after she had started staying with the egg, it hatched into a baby Charmander. She loved the little lizard as soon as she set her eyes on him. Arcanine is very protecting of Charmander and will not let anything hurt him.

Arcanine and Charmander lived on the right side of the island, a little farther from the port city, Cheshire. Arcanine knew that that was where the new trainers started out and she didn't want Charmander to be near that. Charmander on the other hand loved watching the humans walk around and battle one another. He didn't quite understand why they had to make the pokemon fight each other, but his eyes always lit up when he watched a battle. Arcanine couldn't fathom why the little fire lizard liked to watch the battles so much, but she never let him get too close and always watched out for other wild pokemon or trainers. She was very fond of the little one, she even thought of him as her own child at times. She had after all raised him since he was hatched so truthfully she was his mother. There was no other for him to call his mother. Charmander was happy and when he was happy, Arcanine was happy as well.

Today the two were out playing a game. Arcanine would hide and Charmander would find her. It was like hide and seek, but once found Arcanine would run and Charmander would chase after. Once Charmander caught her, it would be his turn to hide and the roles reversed. Really it was hide, seek, catch. Charmander was hiding and Arcanine was looking for him. She smiled as she looked, climbing up trees, crawling under rocks, looking everywhere for him. Truthfully she knew where he was. He was in a tree that she pasted multiple times, but she didn't want to find him too quickly or Charmander would be sad. After what she thought was the fifth time she passed under the tree, Arcanine looked up and Charmander jumped out of the tree. "Catch me if you can, mama!" The little Charmander said as he ran. Arcanine hurried after him, keeping pace with him, but not letting him get out of her sight. "I'm going to get you, Charmander." She called to him in response. After a short while, she decided it was time to catch him. She ran faster, quickly catching up with him, but he darted off to the side, just evading her reach. Arcanine quickly turned on a heel, knowing what was in the direction Charmander was going. It was a trail trainers used to make their way through the forest. "Stop Charmander! Don't go that way!" She called to him. Charmander heard his mother and skid to a stop. He could tell that Arcanine was not playing the game any more. When Charmander looked around, he realized that he had darted into the trainer trail and that a train and a Luxio were head straight for him.

((Note: The italicized is in pokemon language, not human language))

"I don't understand! She gave me a hug yesterday! Like an actual hug! Now she won't show." Arai sighed as she stood up, pacing. It didn't make any sense for Elizabeth not to show. She had just talked with her yesterday! "She was going to tell me about her family, today..." Arai frowned as she tried to figure out just what was keeping the espeon from visiting her. Was it something she did? "I'm worried... I hope she didn't get herself hurt. I'm not sure if I should go look for her or not..." Arai ran a hand through her hair, adjusting her goggles in frustration. She missed the espeon, damn it! Elizabeth always made her laugh with her little visits, so she was a bit upset when her friend, at least she considered her a friend, wasn't showing up. "Oh, by the way, what's Aiden up to? He isn't here so I'm assuming he either took up a stray or is just being lazy."

It was only a matter of time before Elizabeth decided that she wanted Arai's food enough to got to the research facility. She was going to just head straight into the yard, but she noticed the other gijinka, which made her hesitate. She didn't see the other human, but she still had to see if he was going to attack her or Arai. Her ears flattened as she thought of someone hurting the human. She had grown fond of the strange woman and was quite protective of her. Her eyes flashed red, warning the other pokemon without alerting Arai.

((OOC: Whoops, I had no idea this had started already, my mistake! ^_^;;;))

Name
Kiam Avalon

Appearance
dykg2q.jpg

Starting Region
Hoenn

Background
Kiam is a born and bred resident of Lavaridge Town in the Hoenn region, being brought up to value hard work, tradition, and family over most things. From the time he first began to move on his own, it was found that he had an almost boundless amount of energy, often propelling him to and fro around the small town with no real outlet for the adrenaline that kept him going with such fervor, much to the constant chagrin of his parents. Around the time of his sixth birthday, a traveling Black Belt had stopped by Lavaridge to experience their famous hot springs, and during his morning exercises the next day, he found himself joined by the hyperactive young child who was mimicking his movements as best he could. Bemused and slightly impressed with the young one's drive, the man decided to stay in Lavaridge and for the next year, took Kiam as his disciple, drilling into him the basics of martial arts and thankfully, giving the young child something to focus his energy into.

Even with his master's eventual departure, Kiam had become so enamored with martial arts that he continued to devote himself to his practices, growing stronger and more skilled as the years passed. By his 10th Birthday, he was incredible able for a child and a chance meeting with a lone Tyrouge just outside of town lead to a rather impressive duel of skills between man and Pokemon. By the end of the drawn match, the two had become irrevocably bound by their shared spirit and drive; it was at this time that Kiam decided that now was the time to begin his very own Pokemon Journey, and considering his skill and obvious desire to take part in the common right of passage, his parents agreed. With friend Jack now by his side, the two set off into the world. The trials they faced were harsh and many, but as he and Jack pressed on, they made more friends together and took down the Hoenn gyms systematically as they traveled the verdant countryside.

By the time they reached the Elite Four, Jack had evolved into a full fledged Hitmonchan and with the assistance of Siena the Gardevoir, Dio the Salamance, and Rena the Mismagius, the five set off towards their greatest challenge yet. The hardest fight Kiam had put himself against in the 6 years he'd been a trainer, but with the trust shared between the small group and the power they'd cultivated through months of intense training amongst themselves, they eventually managed to plow through to an overwhelming victory over the Hoenn Elite Four. It was a well fought and well celebrated victory to be sure, but Kiam had never really been one to be satisfied with merely one victory, and with the Hoenn Champion's whereabouts being currently unknown, he made the choice to pack up and set sail for the recently discovered Ginda Region, seeking new adventures, new friends, and new challenges to keep both himself and his team razor sharp.

Current Pokemon Team -

Jack the Hitmonchan
Ability:
Keen Eye
Moves: Mach Punch, Counter, Sky Uppercut, Double Team
Background: Jack is the defacto leader of Kiam's team and the first Pokemon that ever joined him on his journey after a heated fist fight between the two. Every since then, Jack has been a steadfast friend and a powerful front line bruiser on the team, capable of dishing out just as much as he can take before sniping off a weakened opponent.

Siena the Gardevoir
Ability:
Trace
Moves: Psychic, Shadow Ball, Calm Mind, Heal Pulse
Background: The second Pokemon that Zac encountered on his travels, Siena might not have been the powerhouse that Jack was, but her drive and dedication is what drew Kiam to her as a partner. With that drive, she quickly evolved from a Ralts to a Gardevoir, taking the tactical position of the team and focusing on hitting the opponent in their blind side rather than head on; as well, she is also a magnificent healer, capable of keeping even the headstrong Jack in a fight he'd otherwise faint in.

Rena the Mismagius
Ability:
Levitate
Moves: Inferno, Phantom Force, Aerial Ace, Energy Ball
Background: Unlike the other members of the team, Rena started off as a Misdreavus who was relentlessly bullied by local Pokemon, Kiam and his team quickly fought them off to prevent the poor Pokemon from coming to any more harm. Gaining a deep respect for the hearty band, she began to follow Kiam on his journey until he eventually offered her a spot on his team. From there, her self confidence flourished and by the time she had become a Mismagius, she was performing death defying feats that left even Kiam with bated breath.

Dio the Salamence
Ability:
Moxie
Moves: Swords Dance, Dragon Claw, Fly, Dragon Tail
Background: Dio is the youngest and lowest leveled of Kiam's team, but by no means does this mean he is any less of a powerhouse. He may be thickheaded, considering the fact that as a Bagon he challenged Jack to a record 42 lost fights before finally becoming a full fledged member of the team, he gave the Hitmonchan a run for his money every single time. As a Salamence, he's even more dangerous with his drive to win, often tearing through opponents with fervor and even dragging out others on the opposing team for an earlier than expected beating.

Aboard the SS Cloyster - 2 Hours from the Ginda Region [4:32am], #ff4d4d
Today was an exciting day, so exciting that Kiam couldn't find the will to put himself to bed. Here he was only two hours away from a brand new adventure, it was enough to make his heart want to jump straight out of his chest. His Pokemon surrounded him on the deck as he felt the cool night air play across his hair and splash flecks of sea water against his cheeks; the slowly vanishing moon above providing enough of a glow that he could fix his eyes on the approaching landmass in the distance. He'd fought long and hard...he and his friends had, to get where they were today, here on this boat heading to an entirely new region, Kiam could hardly think of any better a way to have spent his last few years if he was being honest.

It took him a few minutes, but eventually he turned to the Pokemon who'd been with him all this time; the friends that had seen him through the toughest challenges he'd ever faced and would have his back even now, thousands of miles from home. He smiled, a smile which turned into a wide toothed grin as he held out a fist, a fist which was met with one from each of his Pokemon as they all shared a moment of unity together. "This is it, we ain't goin home until we've shown this place what we got. Alright?" he said, his words being met with a small unison of nods. He might not have been able to understand the language of Pokemon, but their actions were universal. With a chuckle, he retracted his fist before giving Jack a small look, a hint of a side eye glance as he began to roll his shoulders a little.

"Until then though...fancy a quick match Jack?"
Kiam said with a smirk, Jack's hands coming up in front of his face with a grin of his own, "Chan!" Siena sighed as she watched the two fall into their fighting stances, Rena giggled as she floated to the side, and Dio moved back to watch intently as Jack and Kiam focused intently on each other before launching themselves foward with full force.

Ginda Region - Route 12 [10:20am], #ff4d4d
It had been roughly four hours since Kiam had set foot on dry land and his excitement was only barely held in check as he began to look around the port city he'd landed in. He had stocked up on essential supplies; Escape Ropes, Potions, Antidotes, and everything he would need to keep his Pokemon nice and healthy. Of course, he also made a point of getting a region map while he was at it...no point in wandering aimlessly and getting lost so far from home after all. After he was all set and he'd fed himself and his team, he was finally off on his journey. As his feet touched the first patch of dirt of his travels, he stopped to savor the moment; closing his eyes as he let the sun above warm his face and the faint smell of the sea behind him linger in his nose as he took a deep breath.

"Alright...let's do this!" he said with gusto, pumping a fist into the air as he began to walk forward into the unknown. What he would find in this region, no one knew, but what he did know is that he was going to enjoy every second of his time here.

The Gallade, barely glanced at the Sylveon that had sat beside him, instead keeping his eyes on the Pokemon research lab. He wasn't going to be discourteous, but something told him that his help would soon be needed. "Hello, young one. I apologize if I seem rude, but I assure you I'm listening and keeping a mental eye on you." He reached beneath him, taking a something from a bag he kept there. "Here. Some food for you. It's just a few berries, mostly Sitrus, but there's a Leppa or two in there." He tossed the bag in direction of the Sylveon, still looking elsewhere.

His eyes closed as he focused his psychic power, projecting his mind toward the laboratory. Something was happening there, he knew it, and it was important. He couldn't get too close physically, but with his mind, he could transcend most barriers. He saw the Chandelure, apparently in bad condition, and the professor trying to communicate. The Chandelure was a slight problem for the Psychic-type, since Ghost-types could sense his presence, as could other Psychic-types, Dark-types, and Fairy-types. Still, he was more interested in checking the situation out, and didn't truly mind being noticed.

--10 years ago--

"My my, full marks?" The brown haired woman smiled warmly, and knelt down, hugging the child in front of her.
"Yeah!" The young Walter smiled, full of himself, "It was too easy!" He always loved showing off in front of his mother
His mother smiled, yet her eyes held a hint of sorrow, "You know, you get your intelligence from your father."
Walter paused, his eyes grew wider, "Daddy?" He never knew his dad, or saw him. To hear his mother talk about it was odd. "Was he really smart?"
"Very." His mother stood up straight. "He was.... odd, but he was the most charming man I met."
Walter stood, and had all the air of a curious child, "Who was he?"
His mother smiled wider this time, "Your father......."

--Present--

He halted, and arced his hand out sharply, signalling the Luxio to stop. A screwup here would be disasterous. Quickly, he scanned the surrounding area, and found the glaring eyes of a female Gijinka Arcanine. Quickly, he averted his eyes. While he couldn't remember the specifics, he remembered reading up on how to avoid aggravating dog and wolf pokemon. Supposedly, he had been able to remain downwind, for if he hadn't the Arcanine would have smelled him approaching, and stopped him beforehand. Judging by the way her knees were arched, she knew a speed move, such as quick attack, or extremespeed, or flame wheel. Either move put the Arcanine at a high probability of being higher leveled than Batista. This would prove a problem. "Batista, back." A quick red beam silenced the Luxio's complaints. Moving quickly, Walter reached into his pack. He crouched down to make himself appear smaller, and therefore, less threatening. "I don't know if you can understand me. If you can, I apologize for wandering into your territory, and for disrupting your.... game." Pulling out the item, he threw it onto the ground in front of him. "I believe you'll find that item of some importance." The Charcoal wasn't the best quality, but it was still in good enough condition. While it pained Walter to give away a present, it would probably prevent him from being turned into a human sized barbecue. Putting his hands up to display he had nothing else, he slowly started backing up and inching to the left side, away from the small Charmander he assumed was the creatures adopted offspring. As if remembering something, he reached into his bag again, producing a small blue case, where he pulled out poffins. He laid down six spicy poffins onto a small plate. "I had a friend make these for me, I do hope you approve of them, being a fire type. None of my pokemon were, so I couldn't really feed this to them." It was fortunate that he had a case meant for preserving poffins to be at the state of sealing. The poffins were just as fresh as if they were made a day ago. Walter always preferred the poffins of Sinnoh to the pokeblocks of Johto to be honest, as his pokemon seemed to prefer the poffins more.

It was too bad Walter didn't visit Kalos, in full honesty, she wanted to go there, if not only to sight see. Delia flitted among the treetops, taking great care to sketch only things of interest. In passing a Pumpkaboo gijinka, she drew her notebook out, interested. It flitted onto a nearby tree branch and started rapidly sketching the creature. Delia was much kinder than her other teammates, and threw down an Oran berry, just in case the gijinka was hungry. She turned around the notebook and tilted her head, as if to ask the gijinka her opinion on the sketch.

Hayyim was the right pokemon to pick for the task of scouting out the middle of the island, along with its towns. Instead of expending all of his energy like the others, Hayyim instead sent hundreds of Doubles from Double Team into the surrounding area. Some went to the mountain, others went to town, and others traversed the forest. As each Double faded away, Hayyim was able to sketch every little detail into his notebook, which was much bigger than all of the others. His Doubles weren't very sturdy, yet they were as fast as him, being able to easily traverse the forest and towns. Each Double went with at least two others. In total, thirty three triplets were roaming the small island.

Doublade stopped her swinging, and bowed as deep as any noble night. "It will be my honor to aid you on your way. I'm... Well, I don't have a name, but I'm a Doublade, so you can call me that." She sheathed her swords. "So, should we get going?"

Kharn smiled at her and said with a chuckle. "Well then i hope my young knight won't let me in any danger." Before he made a sign with his hand which pointed the direction towards his home, first they would need to get up to the area they fell from. After all the berries he had spent time gathering were still up there, he had dropped them when he ran of to the edge to help the doublade. "So what are you doing in these parts?" He asked her in a effort to get a conversation going, would be awfully silent and maybe even abit akward if they would spend the entire journey in silence.

Arai could hear the slight gasp and hiss that Elizabeth made and pretended to not notice her. "Nah, she wouldn't do that. You're just a bit strung up, Zephyr. You and Aiden both need to find some time to relax." She noticed the espeon relax and had to keep the smile from her face. "Maybe after you get the whole Chandelure thing settled and the gijinka is a bit more comfortable around people you two can go for a night out. Maybe take Voltaic with you too. He'd find something fun for you three to do. I could always look after the poor thing for you." Arai kept chatting for a few more minutes before Elizabeth finally decided to show up.

The espeon hadn't been happy feeling the extra presence of the gallade watching the area, and wasn't too happy with the other gijinka being around, but she would put that aside for Arai. She walked out of the bushes with pride. Her ears were still twitching, wanting to go back into a defensive position. "Elizabeth! I was starting to worry!" Arai ran over to the espeon, who immediately relaxed. The gijinka nuzzled into Arai, hugging her like she would a sister. "You didn't meet up with any trainers, did you?" Elizabeth shook her head, moving away from Arai.

The woman watched as Elizabeth held her hand out to Zephyr. "Hi. We got off on the wrong foot when we first met. I'm Elizabeth." The jewel on her forehead and her eyes flashed red for just a second before she smiled at him. She wasn't completely comfortable with the flygon yet, but she would try to at least be friendly. If anything, she could easily get away with Arai if threatened.

Pumpkaboo smiled and nodded. She thought it was a good drawing, even though she didn't necessarily know what it was for. She caught the oran berry in the cupped palms of her hands and nibbled on the berry. "Its a very pretty drawing..." She said between nibbles. "How did you learn to do this?" She was curious about how the Ledyba could draw so well and how it could hold a pencil. Then it dawned on her and she let out an eep. She took on a more defensive pose as she wondered if the Pokemon belonged to a trainer.

thumb-jpg.28164

Level: 20
Ability: Pick up
Moves (Four only):
Scratch
Bite
Growl
Fury Swipes

This nameless Meowth gijinka absolutely loves shiny things and stealing, though I'm sure you guessed that much. She's mischievious, energetic, and excitable.
(Just thought I'd put a bit of a personality...)

The mischievious Meowth gijinka awoke from her wonderful cat nap, and stretched. Her bright yellow eyes shone in the sunlight like gold, as she sat up.

Rubbing her eyes, she glanced around a bit for either someone to mess with, or something sparkly.

She loved things that shone.

So, with a twitch of her tail and a blink of her eyes, she set off in a deeper search for something to occupy her time with.

For you see, she was easily entertained, but with that came easily bored. She needed something to do all the time, she could never be idle. Wheather it be searching for coins, messing with others, or napping, as long as she was doing something, she was happy.

She crept forward, careful like a skilled their, or a hunting animal. Her eyes darted around, scanning brush for anything shiny, or anything that might be here to do her harm, as she walked.

Then, she saw something in the distance.

'A town!?' She thought, joyously.

She sped up, but darted into some brush to stay out of sight. She enjoyed this freedom, and didn't intend on being any trainer's pet. But, despite that fact, she DID find them and what they sometimes dropped interesting.

((And, first post done! X3))

2623366.jpg

8743481120_8743482216_thclearbackgrdleaves1.gif

[glow=#b3b300]
Gijinka Description, #b30000

υηкησωη [нυмαη үεαяs: тωεηтү sιx]

sεvεηтү ειgнт

мαℓε

ιℓℓυsιση

❖ ηιgнт sℓαsн
❖ ғℓαмεтняσωεя
❖ εxтяαsεηsσяү
❖ ηιgнт ∂αzε

✄ ғσя ησω, sιяιυs ιs α ωιℓ∂ gιנιηкα. нιs ηαмε sтεмs ғяσм α cαяιηg, σℓ∂ ωσмαη үεαяs αgσ.
тнε ηαмε sтυcк αғтεя αωнιℓε.
✄ нε ρσssεssεs α яαяε gιғт; тεℓεραтнү. нσωεvεя, нε ∂εvεℓσρε∂ α нαвιт σғ cσηcεαℓιηg ιт.
[/glow]
Zoroark, #b30000
Sirius, a wild Gijinka, is nestled on top of a vast tree, one that overlooked his surroundings. A comforting shade provided cover for the dark type Gijinka. His jet black decorated fox mask is perched on the right side of his head, revealing his features. His aquamarine gaze is rimmed with crimson. His lips are painted with crimson, matching his eyes. He leaned back further, resting his slender frame against the thick bark. He held his clawed hand in front of him, palm facing upwards. A single leaf fell on top of his hand. He played with it absentmindedly. He closed his eyes. He breathed in deeply, sniffing his surroundings. A few seconds later, his nostrils are filled with a disarray of scents, a combination of human and Gijinka. His expression reflected distaste. If he wanted to avoid a pesky human, he will have to avoid the nearby town, Cheshire. His current location is located deep in the forest, north of Cheshire Town. He was traveling before he stopped to rest. He didn't want to engage in a battle today. Why did humans find him fascinating? Is it because he's rare? A scowl carved into his expression. Or is it because he's traveling alone? His type is notorious for traveling in packs. His face contorted with pain. A pack. He breathed in deeply and exhaled slowly. Now isn't the time to dwell on his past. He needed to move. Unfortunately, daylight is his enemy. His dark attire enhanced his appearance. Humans will be able to spot him easily.​

"Grrr..." he growled in his native tongue, Gijinkan.

He slipped on his mask, concealing his face. Sirius rose from his spot, standing at a whopping five foot eleven. His fox-like ears twitched, picking up sounds. He scanned the area, searching for potential humans. After the coast is clear, Sirius lept from his perch, plummeting to the ground. His wild, untamed mane whipped behind him, dancing along the wind. He landed on the ground floor gracefully. A smirk plastered on his face. What will be his next move? He didn't have a specific destination. Sirius is a nomad, a traveler. He didn't have a permanent home. Since he didn't belong to a pack, he is alone. "I doubt I'll be able to slip past these humans. My location is too close to that human civilization," he thought. He contemplated for a moment. Suddenly, a sharp pain pierced through his left side, shattering his thoughts. He clutched his wound, a result from a gruesome battle. A couple of days ago, he encountered a wild, aggressive Mienshao Gijinka. Albeit, he won the battle and gained experience, he sustained a serious injury to his side. Sirius is reminded why he needed to rest in the first place.

"Grr...Hnn..." If he wanted to heal, he will have to scavenge for berries. He didn't want to rely on humans. In the end, they only care about one thing; catching him. Unfortunately, he is vulnerable. He will not be able to battle at full strength, giving a trainer the advantage. Sirius gritted his teeth, enduring his pain. He sauntered down a path, heading south, close to Cheshire Town. Fifteen minutes later, his vision began to waver. A feral growl emitted from his lips. He struggled to maintain his vision, but he is losing too much blood. His makeshift bandages, strips of fabric from his attire, are failing. Unbeknownst to him, he is coming across a laboratory. He stumbled, crashing into a nearby tree. He leaned against it, clutching his side. His gaze shifted to a large, imposing building.

"Grrr..." He cursed inwardly. He needed to move. This is the last place he wanted to be. Where are those berries? He is unfamiliar with this area. Sirius rarely traveled close to human civilizations.

Rin heard a male voice from the top of the cliff, <So there are others up there.> However, she did not ascend, having already decided to descend. Ignoring her curiosity, Rin resumed walking back to Cheshire Town.

---

Meanwhile, Muse was off near the lab. The shiny Eevee had been skittering around the outskirts of it for a while, never getting close enough to really see much of it besides the peeks she could get whenever she climbed a tree. This was the largest lab in the area, and she knew that Rin's cousin was the son of a researcher, meaning Aaron was most likely to be found here… probably. Muse didn't really know, but it was her best guess and she really did want to find Aaron quickly. The young Pokemon did not think she and her party would be able to last more than a minute against many of the strong trainers and Pokemon she had seen just in this one town.

As Muse teetered and tottered on whether or not to get closer to the lab or not, she heard the crashing of a large figure. Immediately, she ducked under the nearest cover, but that didn't turn out to be necessary. The large figure crashed on past her on the other side of some greenery that kept the Eevee from seeing anything besides an uncertain outline. When the crashing stop, the small Pokemon heard voices and growls. Taking the animalistic groans as a sign that she wouldn't be facing a human if she revealed herself, Muse crept carefully towards the source of the noise until she saw the injured Zoroark gijinka. She blinked up at it, finding the sight both familiar and unfamiliar.

Then Muse saw the injury. Tentatively, she mewled, "Vee?" asking permission to approach. If she wasn't given the negative, she would walk slowly up to the injured creature. This would be her first time treating a wild gijinka, but not her first time treating a wild Pokemon. She knew the drill: keep calm and be ready to run. Once besides the wild Zoroark, the Eevee would wind her way between the Zoroark's legs, casting Wish as she flowed beneath his body so that the effects of the attack would fall upon the Dark type gijinka rather than herself. With her puny HP levels, a consequence of being low level and unevolved, Muse didn't expect one Wish to do much, so she cast it twice more for good measure before looking up to see how many more Wishes she would need to use before the Zoroark was healthy enough to move and find further aid of his choice.

, #ffdb19
♥Amii-Umbreon♦, #29a1ff

If Amii had known that she was about to be well, pathetically ambushed she might have been a bit more prepared though she had to admit, she gave the girl credit when it was due. She had not seen that coming so when she dropped out of the tree ready to challenge her she looked to Umbreon, who seemed to get a defensive stance only to blink and relax. The woman looked like a mess and after a few moments she moved forward to her. "Are you Okay?" She said holding out her hand.

She had to admit, she did not see it coming and though she tried she did start to giggle. "My name is Amii and you are?" she said with a warm smile, clearly showing she wanted to be more friendly than not. She gave a small nod to the gijinka male that seemed to be better at this than his Trainer. "Well, I must admit that is the most unique entrance I have ever seen!"

Umbreon on the other hand seined far from impressed and even to the point of annoyance. "Come on Amii, we don't have time to be standing around." His voice showed the irritation as he looked to the other male in the area with a small raised eye brow. "You went along with this.... game?" He shook his head.

He never understood humans, or the reason they where so weird. He would never go along with something like this, even if Amii begged. While he cared about the girl, he was not going to look like some fool in front of any one. In fact, he probably would just grumble and let her play her game on her own.

ϟ Rina Joyce ϟ, #FF6A6A
From where she laid on the ground, Rina gave a little groan while rubbing her head. A fall from that good of a distance was one someone needed to take a moment to recover over, after all. Although with a few more seconds during which the other female trainer approached her and offered her assistance, the blonde seemed to be back to her full energy. Peeking up at the girl who introduced herself as Amii, she accepted the help by taking the brunette's hand and standing up. After she brushed her somewhat discheveled clothes off, freeing them from a bit of dirt that gathered on the red material, she smiled brightly over at the young woman.

"I'm Rina Joyce, from Hoenn! This here is my trusty sidekick and best friend, Linoone. He's kind of quiet though and doesn't talk much. But don't worry, he doesn't bite!" With a laugh at the fact that Amii had insisted her entrance had been "unique," Rina's cheeks flushed a soft pink as she scratched the back of her head. "Thanks! Only it wasn't really supposed to go that bad..."

Turning away for a moment, she bent over to pick up her knit cap then wiggled it back ontop of her pale blonde head and glanced over in time to catch sight of the gijinka beside Amii. Her lips parting to release a sound mixed with surprise and interest as she stepped a bit closer. "Oh, wow! An Umbreon, he's so cool! I really love the Eevee evolutions, I own a Vaporeon myself. But she's not a gijinka. Look at that pretty shade of blue, I'm guessing he's a shiny too. That's super awesome. Me and Linoone here are trying to find his family, maybe even catch another gijinka. What are you two doing here?"

✗Linoone✗ , #EED8AE
The entire time the scene had played out before him, Linoone was -- as his trainer had said -- mostly quiet. Despite this, he didn't hold a hostile expression upon his face but rather a gentle and kind one. However, he still remained silent even when he was introduced. Taking a few steps closer during the girls' conversation, he took long tail that was colored in a swirl of colors: cream, white, and brown and used it to finish brushing Rina off. This wasn't the first time and certainly wouldn't be the last that he was required to clean her up after a little stunt that failed in disaster. But he had come to enjoy this trait about his trainer, much like everything else. Rina never gave up, even in the darkest of times, that was what he liked best. That was why he trusted her.

Once he was finished brushing his master off, Linoone's pupiless sky blue orbs directed their attention towards the male gijinka at the other girl's side. It was the first time he was addressed while their owners conversed. First, he gave a small nod before replying softly. "Yes... I do as Rina wants me to."

[dash=orange]
Zoroark, #b30000
"Vee?"

A foreign scent wafted through his nostrils. He breathed in deeply, analyzing the scent. A female Pokemon, a young kit to be exact. A faint human scent mingled with her signature. A snarl tore through his throat. She belonged to a human, a trainer. His ears bent back in response. His decorative mask concealed his face, hiding his expression. His free hand curled into a fist. He observed her silently. She slipped between his legs, brushing against his ankles. A cooling sensation washed over him. Sirius stiffened instinctively. A growl emitted from his lips. A few seconds later, his pain ebbed away slightly. An eyebrow raised in response. Why is she helping him? Is her trainer nearby? What will happen if he's discovered? After she unleashed the move twice, it provided slim relief. A sigh escaped his lips. He didn't understand her motive. Based from her technique, she is using Wish. He recognized the move, just barely.

"Why are you helping me?" he growled, in his native tongue.

Sirius slid against the tree, landing on the ground. He lifted his left hand, brushing his fingers against her head. His claws retracted, reverting to painted nails. Suddenly, he recoiled. A hiss emitted from his throat. He clutched his wound, enduring another painful lash. Albeit, she belonged to a trainer, Sirius appreciated the Eevee's effort. He never encounted a Pokemon brave enough to approach him. His previous experience stemmed from battles. She possessed potential. One day, she will become a strong Pokemon. A wave of nostalgia washed over him. He closed his eyes. Moments later, his grip slackened. He fell unconscious, a result from his severe injury. His hand slipped away from Eevee's head, returning to his side.

[Bold Italic - Conversing in his native tongue, not human.]
[/dash]​

Arcanine gave a sigh of relief when Charmander came into sight. She hurried over to him, a small smile on her face, but the sharp sound of footsteps hurried her. She skid in front of Charmander, a snarl on her lips as she stared down the trainer in the path. He was smart enough to not keep eye contact. She watched him closely, growling at every move he made. She relaxed only very sightly as he recalled his pokemon, but still kept on her guard. He could be getting ready to send out a stronger pokemon. She couldn't be sure. Charmander was peeking around his mother's leg, watching the trainer. He was very interested in this human. He seemed to know how to not anger Arcanine. He seemed very knowledgeable. Arcanine was not interested in that what so ever. She stiffened when he started to pull something out of her bag. It was Charcoal. She could smell it from here. She picked Charmander up, keeping him close to her, as she slowly moved forward. When she got close enough to reach, she grabbed the Charcoal and moved back a few steps. She sniffed the Charcoal, making sure it smelled right. Once she was satisfied that there was nothing strange about the item, she gave it to Charmander to hold on to. Charmander took hold of the Charcoal and turned it around, as he looked over it, sniffing it just like his mother had.

Arcanine was about to leave, when the human pulled out something else from his bag. She sounded off a growl as he pulled a case from his bag. She moved Charmander behind her and backed up a couple steps. When he put the plate down, Arcanine caught the scent of the poffins. They smelled very good. She took one step closer and continued to sniff, her stomach getting the better of her. Charmander was also sniffing. He jumped down from his mother's arms and hurried over to the plate. After in last sniff, the little fire lizard dug in. Arcanine hurried over and glared at the human, she didn't want him near her little one. She gave him a nod of thanks, seeing as she couldn't speak the human language. When he was speaking to her, she pretty much ignored him. She didn't understand what he was saying, so she just chose to ignore the sounds that came from his mouth. Charmander held up a poffin to his mother. Arcanine accepted it and took a bite. It tasted even better than it had smelled. Charmander had left her half so she ate the one in her hand along with the two left on the plate.

Name: Kurt Higgs
Starting Region: (Kanto, Johto Ext) : Johto
History : Kurt was born in Mahogany town in the Johto region, his family being fishermen in the lake of rage. However, a strange radio transmission brought the nearby Gyaradros to a rampage, which destoyed everything in their path, including his fishing parents. He then was raised by his uncle and aunt, while he gained his first pokemon by fishing, a magikarp, golden like the sun itself. While this strange color made many curious, most of the populace made fun of him for this pokemon. Everyone knew that magikarp were the most useless of pokemon. Shame led to sadness, sadness led to anger, anger led to ruthless determination to prove them wrong. He started training hard with his magikarp, and while he lost most pokemon battles, each one led to it becoming a little bit stronger and tougher. At the age of 13, his effort came to fruition. His magikarp evolved into a red gyaradros.
As everyone trainer knew, gyaradros are hard -some say impossible- to control due to their temperament, his few friends suggesting he released it before it hurt someone. Kurt stubbornly refused. , The red gyaradros overcame every expectation,becoming completely loyal to him. That was because firstly because it had been treated well by Kurt all it's life, thus reducing it's anger, and because he did the same thing with himself: He turned it's anger into strength. However, all this did came with a price :As he managed to give gyaradros a part of himself, so did Gyaradros gave him a part of it. He developed a ruthlessness , placing strength above all as he began his journey. He picked Many pokemon during his trips, always those of fierce temperament and rage, all subdued by him and becoming extremely loyal. He got to many regions, always taking some badges but never making it to the elite four, before he returned to Johto to challenge the championship there. All changed during his third gym fight at the Azalea town gym……..
Knowing the gym leader's ariados poison attacks would make a short work of his gyaradros, he ordered gyradros to use it's most powerful attack: Hyper beam . His pokemon quickly complied, sending a beam to the pokemon, knocking it out. But gyradros continued his assault, reducing the ariadros to smithereens. If this was the pokemon's or Kurt's idea was never learnt. What Kurt said would happen would decide his fate: He could either claim the gyaradros acted on it's own, thus Kurt cannot control it and it would have to be released, or he could say this was his original order, thus willingly killing a pokemon, removing his right to fight other trainers, including gym leaders. The gym leader himself intervened , claiming it was an accident: The hyper beam was simply too powerful for the spider Pokemon to take . Thus Kurt was released,but he was disgusted by the event, and abandoned his journey for the time being, retreating to Mt.Mortar alone with gyaradros and the rest, training rigorously.
5 years have passed by this day, while Kurt and gyradros had another fateful encounter : A strange, white blue pokemon was seen on the sky, like a bird and a dragon, appeared in front of them, issuing a challenge with a roar. While the stood no chance against the legendary pokemon, they put up a good fight, never giving up or surrender. Though they lost, the pokemon seemed that it enjoyed the battle, as it flyed eastward. Then, a message appeared in Kurt's mind: The Gijinka Island, and it's gym leaders, and the lengedary pokemon itself. He noticed a strange ticket fell from the legendary pokemon…..
The message was clear: Defeat the gym leaders of Gijinka, and the lengendary pokemon would return for another fight, and might judge him worthy of it's companionship…..
List of pokemon (Up to six):
Pokemon Name:Gyradros (Shiny)
Level: 73
Ability: Intimidate (Lowers enemies' attack by one step
Moves (Four only): Hyper Beam, Ice Fang, Surf, Incinerate
Pokemon Name: Haxorous
Level: 68
Ability: Mold Breaker : allows the user to use moves against the opponent that would normally be blocked by the ability of opponents (such as using a 1 Hit KO move on a Pokémon that has the ability Sturdy)
Moves (Four only): Dragon Claw, Sword's Dance , Giga Impact, Scary Face
Pokemon Name: Dragalge
Level: 65
Ability: Poison Point (Poisons the Enemy if makes contact with a physical attack)
Moves (Four only): Poison tail, Dragon Tail, Smokescreen, Dragon Pulse.
Pokemon Name: Tyranitar
Level: 62
Ability: Sandstream(Unleashes a sandstorm when it enters the battlefield
Moves (Four only): Rock Tomb, Stone Edge, Fire Punch, Bulldoze
Pokemon Name: Steelix
Level: 64
Ability: Sturdy (Immune to one hit ko's
Moves (Four only): Dig, Iron Tail, Gyro Ball, Smack Down
Pokemon Name: Skarmory
Level: 59
Ability: Keen Eye (Immune to accuracy Lowering attacks)
Moves (Four only): Airslash, Fly, Steel Wing, Night Slash.
There was a gust of wind as Skarmory flew lower to the ground. While most of its kind could reach speeds of 180mph, This one went slightly slower, as he carried a precious passenger: His trainer.

The man riding the Skarmory was having the time of his life. He always enjoyed participating in his partners ways, be it flying, swimming, or simply walking. And he had a love for the extreme deeply ingrained in his soul. He commanded the Skarmory to dive even lower, increasing it's speed and reaching the ground even faster.

The very last moment it spread it's wings , lowering its momentum and changing angle it moved, landing safely.

" Thanks for the ride, friend" Kurt said smiling, dismounting Skarmory , which responded with a happy croak. " Here's something for your efforts" He said smiling, throwing an Orran Berry from his backpack to Skarmory's mouth. With an instant the metal coated bird of prey gulped it do, humming happily. Kurt didn't forgot to bring it's favorite treat.

Kurt investigated his surroundings. He was in a long, grassy plain, with some woods of shorts nearby. On his left, he saw a strange building, reminding of Professor Oak's laboratory.

" Now Skarmory, scout the area" Kurt said, rubbing it's neck softly " See if you can find any of these Ginijika Pokemon". The bird chirped in approval, taking off.

Kurt was quite curious of these creatures, half Pokemon and half human. He didn't intend to capture them of course. But he had heard they were more powerful than normal Pokemon, and he wanted to train his team. He wouldn't of course fight them until they fainted, it would be a peaceful challenge and nothing else

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Lochan
Image:
hell_o_queenSableye_zpsdaa7c316.png
Level: 39
Ability: Keen Eye
Moves (Four only):
- Detect
- Shadow Sneak
- Feint Attack
- Shadow Claw

================

Name: Saras
Image:
dragonair_by_kiikii_sempai_v2_zps2abe9bf2.png

Level: 54
Ability: Shed Skin
Moves (Four only):
- Agility
- Aqua Tail
- Dragon Rush
- Slam

So many trainers had been roaming Ginda as of late. It didn't seem that long ago when the Gijinka were able to peacefully live away from human eye. To thrive without the nuisance of trainers dragging their team of captive Pokémon along the way in order to capture even more Pokémon. Yet with the borders opened once more, it seemed like humans from all of the other regions were scouring every last corner of Ginda in hopes of catching a glimpse of these unusual creatures. Or just catching them altogether, as the humans have nurtured and developed a very obsessive and dangerous form of kleptomania.

Thankfully, there were many Gijinka who kept an eye upon the region. Most of the trainers were sent back nearly as soon as they set foot upon the shore, realizing they were not prepared for the true dangers of the land. Still, there were many Pokémon and Gijinka alike who simply wanted nothing to do with these human invaders whatsoever. What better way to keep away from human eye than to keep out of sight altogether and live underground?

At least, that's the logic that many Rock, Ground, and Dark Pokémon seemed to follow. The stronger Gijinka kept the humans occupied on the surface, ensuring they stayed well away from the crevices and caverns leading to some of the deeper recesses of the region. Thanks to their efforts, a Sableye Gijinka was able to keep his cozy home in one of the gem deposits deep within the larger cliffs of Ginda. He simply wanted to keep as much distance between himself and these slavers, for lack of a better term, as possible. From what he has heard from the other inhabitants of this cliff and its underground lake, there are plenty of others who shared his sentiments.

The Sableye dug his claws into the nearest wall, breaking a quartz crystal and freeing it from its large cluster. Although not as sweet as an emerald or as rich as a ruby, quartz always left a refreshing aftertaste. Really, he couldn't ask for a better place to settle. The mineral deposits made for generous veins of gemstones for him to feast upon. But even on a diet of crystals and gems, one cannot simply eat without something to quench one's thirst. The Sableye broke off the tip of the crystal with his sharp teeth as he strolled down one of many winding tunnels. The Carbinks around here had teamed up with several Boldre some time ago, digging out a labyrinth of shafts and tunnels in the event that a human makes his or her way into the caves. Ensuring the trainers become confused enough in their wanderings to turn back and leave seemed to be one of the better ways of making sure their living areas remain undisturbed. However, after living here for so many years, the route to the underground lake had been engrained in the Sableye's memory. It would take a mere seven or eight minutes to reach the water. Ten if he wanted to dislodge another snack along the way.

Something didn't smell quite right as the Sableye was reaching the end of the last tunnel. A sort of metallic scent mixed with split stone and freshly disturbed soil faintly wafted through the air. He squinted his glistening eyes and listened very carefully to the shuffling and splashing going on in the lake cavern. Lights were moving around inside of the cave. How unusual: as far as he knew, this lake was far too deep beneath the ground to allow for any light to seep in. Slowly, the Sableye crouched down and stepped around the loose stones upon the ground as he sneaked his way into the cavern. He deftly slipped behind one of the thicker stalagmites. Barely breathing, he leaned out just far enough to see what was going on at the shore.

His pounding heart immediately leaped into his throat, his eyes widening at the scene unfolding before him. Holding the six beams of light were humans! The foul beings had managed to find one of the watering holes! But that wasn't the worst of it. As one of the humans swept his light beam around the cave, he was horrified to see a Kadabra and a Forretress looming over a pair of badly injured Staryu and the closed bivalve shell of a Clampearl. The water Pokémon was struggling to move, but unable to so much as twitch a muscle. The Kadabra lowered its spoon to the core of the nearest Staryu just as the light moved on, shrouding the group of Pokémon in darkness. The pained shrieks of the Staryu sent shivers down the Gijinka's spine, making him duck back behind the stalagmite in utter fear.

Cruel laughter echoed against the cavern wall. Though the Sableye didn't understand much of the human tongue and spoke far less, he was able to pick out the words, "nice", "gem", and "sell" from their conversation. That metallic smell was becoming even stronger now. Sickeningly so.

Then, the shrieks stopped.​

No. He didn't want to see any more. Didn't want to hear any more. This had to be some sort of bad dream, right? Nightmare or not, he needed to get out of here. Despite the ailing Pokémon, there were far too many humans for him to handle on his own. There was nothing he could do to help them without getting caught himself.

The Sableye scrambled back to the tunnel from whence he came, his sheer panic making him slip on some stones and gave away his position. Two beams of light immediately locked upon him, making him hiss and recoil as he was suddenly blinded. Raising his clawed hands to shield his jeweled eyes did very little to stop the light. More shouts echoed in the room, causing the rest of the lights to snap to his position.

Without warning, the light was broken by the silhouette of the charging Forretress hurtling right at the Gijinka. Were it not for his blinded vision, he would have easily dodged the Gyro Ball. Instead, the Sableye was knocked upon his back, winded from both surprise and the sheer force of the blow. His chest ached as he pulled himself upright with a loud hiss. One of the other humans had released a Delibird from its Pokéball, commanding it to block the tunnel he came from. Taking in a deep breath, the scarlet penguin Pokémon heaved an Ice Breath upon the walls of the tunnel, quickly encasing it in a wall too thick to simply bash with force.

Snarling, the Sableye knew well that he was outnumbered. There was no way for him to feasibly win this fight. Not here. Not now. He pulled himself to his feet and darted for what he prayed was too treacherous of an exit for these humans: the river outlet. His heart pounded with every step closer he drew to the rushing water., but his escape would not be so simple. A loud, crackling noise and a bright ball of light was fast approaching behind him. That relentless Forretress unleashed a Zap Cannon to stop the Gijinka's escape! The Sableye cried out in pain as his body quickly overloaded with pain, the electricity coursing through every nerve in his body. Yet perhaps he had a little luck left after all. He had managed to hurl himself into the water just as the Zap Cannon struck. Thanks to the electricity, however, he was unable to move his entire left side of his body. That steel bug had left him paralyzed and at the mercy of the river's current. Water filled his lungs as he tumbled through the water, causing his vision to fade in and out...

Fate was still kind to the Sableye. Something was rhythmically pushing against his chest, attempting to pump out as much water from his lungs as possible. At long last, he managed to force the rest of the water out on his own with violent coughs and sputters. His savior jerked back, not wanting to be coated in his spray. The Sableye cracked his eyes open, but quickly shut them again, blinded by light once more.

A quiet voice called to him, speaking in his native tongue. ~You all right now?~

There was some relief to be had. The light was merely warm sunlight. Instead of the hard cave floor, he was laying upon a patch of grassy moss. For the time being, he was safe. Finally, the language that voice was fluently speaking could only mean one thing.

The Sableye cracked open his eyes again, squinting to compensate for the light. Before him was one of the Gijinka who inhabited the river. A Dragonair, in fact. Her massive tail was still halfway in the very river he was pulled out of. Perhaps he had some luck with him yet: it was rare enough to bump into a Dragonair, let alone a Dragonair Gijinka.

He seethed as he tried to sit up, but he couldn't muster any strength from either his left arm nor his left leg. The Dragonair reached out and eased him into an upright position.

~I take it that's a no,~ she frowned. Unfortunately, there was very little she could do about his condition, but at least he wasn't drowning in the river any more.

The Sableye shook his head. ~Humans,~ he snarled. ~They're inside the cliffs. With their slaves. They... they're taking... stones from...~

His voice trailed off and his stomach churned as he thought back to that poor Staryu. Even worse, what those revolting humans could have commanded that Kadabra to do to him, since his eyes were jeweled. Strangely, even though the Dragonair cringed upon hearing his tale, her expression was one of both grief and dread. Did she already know...?

~Can you stand?~ the Dragonair asked, a sudden determination in her voice.

The Sableye frowned. ~N-no. I can't feel my left side. That Forretress had a Zap Cannon,~ he sighed.

~Then hold on.~

Much to the Sableye's surprise, the Dragonair lifted her tail out of the water and wrapped it around the injured Gijinka. She gently lifted him up onto her backside and ensured he was at least somewhat clinging to her shoulder. With an astounding burst of speed, the Dragonair slithered through the woods, determined to keep off of the main trails. There were still a few Cheri berry trees. It wouldn't do much for his electric burns, but it might enable him to move. The Sableye did little to nothing to protest against this. In fact, he was grateful for the help.

However, the Dragonair suddenly came to a stop. Someone had ravaged the Cheri berries. All of them were ripped from their branches, leaving naught but leaves and twigs. She cursed under her breath, causing the Sableye to stare at her.

~...what shall we do, then?~ he asked, slowly becoming more wary. The longer they stayed still, the more likely a trainer will stumble across them.

The Sableye's savior's eyes were darting around as she thought. If these were gone, there were only two places she could take him. But taking him to Cheshire town was far too risky. In his state, he'd be easily captured. But the second location...

Taking in a deep breath, the Dragonair began heading down a path hardly traveled. ~There's a sanctuary deeper in the woods,~ she reassured. ~You'll be safer there than out here.~

~What are you going on abou- AH-!~

Again, the Dragonair darted through the forest with her Agility, startling the poor Sableye and forcing his instinct to hang on. Considering his recent run-in with the nastier humans, the Dragonair didn't wish for him to know the true destination of where they were heading: a laboratory run and managed by a pair of humans along with their befriended Gijinka.

Twenty minutes had passed before the lab came into sight. The Sableye's eyes widened and he gave the Dragonair a shake of the shoulder. ~Don't tell me we're going in there,~ he hissed.

~I won't tell you, then,~ his savior huffed. Once she spotted something, she immediately began to slow down. ~Keep your voice down. There might be a trainer around.~

As much as the Sableye wanted to protest, he immediately clammed up. The Dragonair slowed down her speed in order to slither through the leaves and grass without making any noise. There was blood in the air. She could smell it. The source of the blood astounded her: slumped against a nearby tree was a Zoroark Gijinka. Even more unusually, there was an Eevee with glimmering fur standing before him. That couldn't possibly be the cause for this one's injury, was it? She had the smell of a human in her fur. Perhaps the trainer was nearby after all.

~Back away!~ the Dragonair warned as she hurried up to the injured Zoroark. While Sableye warily watched the Eevee, the Dragonair crouched down to check the Gijinka. Definitely blood. This wound had been here awhile. The Eevee couldn't have inflicted this one.

She reached down and tried to carefully lift the Zoroark, but he proved to be far heavier than expected. It felt even worse considering she already had an extra load on her back. Speaking of which, the Sableye was scowling at the Dragonair now. ~And just what do you think you are doing?~

~Same I'm doing for you,~ she strained, trying to heave the injured Zoroark closer to the fence behind the lab. Much to the Dragonair's delight and the Sableye's dismay, there was already an Espeon Gijinka in sight, as well as one of the humans. Struggling with her words, the Dragonair raised her voice, "Sang choo wary?" she called to what she prayed was one of the professors of the lab.

The Sableye looked astonished. ~What in the world did you just say?~ he blinked, astounded that the Dragonair was attempting the human tongue in the first place. But he would receive no answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.