Pokemon: Ginda's Mysteries (IC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pair were quite surprised with Doublade's reaction. Being the first members of his team along with Gyaradros, they were used to hot headed Pokemons that tried to show off.

" It is an honor for us too, trainee" Tyranitar said with reverence, making a short bow with his head " You will be a fine addition to this team".
" At least someone with respect" Haxorous grumbled" I thought Ginijinka were cocky show offs. It's nice to be wrong for once"

" You put a good fight" Skarmory said with a screeching voice" Sorry if I messed you up bad"

"Well, I have been thinking of exploring a bit, and then we will fight on the gyms" Kurt explained" I'll invest a lot of time to getting you on par with the re"

Takane, responded to the Houndoom with a deadlock gaze of her own. "Of course it does, a fire-type hanging around a forest is never good. Therefore, I'm not gonna keep my eyes off of you till you leave. If you do anything I'll make sure to jab my poison in arm." Takane didn't look the smirk he was giving, she remembered the last time a fire-type just "took a stroll in the forest"; needless to say it didn't turn out well.

kaz.jpg
Name:
Kaz D.

Region:
Kanto

History:
Kaz is a shy boy who comes from Cerulean City the Kanto region, his only goal is to make some friends along his way, whether human or Pokemon. His first Pokemon and best friend is his Sandslash, Remmi, who he found living under his house at a young age. Over the years his Sandshrew evolved into the Sandslash he has today. Recently, his parents tave him a Pokemon egg containing a female Horsea who he named, Juvia. Juvia is perfectly bred, as his parents own a day care near Cerulean, they knew what they were doing and they gave it the perfect TMs as well.Now they all are going to start their journey in the Ginda region, where you ca find gijina pokemon.However Kaz kas no idea that gijinka pokemon exist he just chose a random region to go to and explore, so he should have some exciting moments.
Though Kaz is a shy boy most of the time, he is know to be very open to the people he is close to even cracking a few jokes. He is a nice boy and is only rude to the people who are rude to him first.

Pokemon Name: Remmi (Sandslash)

Level: 35

Nature: Adamant

Ability: Sand Veil-Raises evasiveness in a sandstorm

Moves: Dig,Slash,Brick Break,Sandstorm

Pokemon Name: Juvia (Horsea)

Level: 5

Nature: Timid

Ability: Swift Swim

Moves:Bubble Beam,Dragon Rage, Smokecreen, Ice Beam

He sighed as the Ninetails gijinka walked away with her supposed adoptive offspring. A confrontation could attract too much attention. Hopefully, not many fire types were near this area of the forest. He pocketed some of the remaining Poffins and moved on. Tugging at a pokeball at his belt, he called out Batista once more. He nodded to his Luxio, and they took off running again. He then noticed a lack of an Oram berry in his bag. And the lack of several green poffins. He sighed, and glared sternly at his Luxio, "Next time, tell me before you guys take things from my bag." The Luxio gave a noninterested grunt as it continued consuming it's yellow Poffin.

Delia was confused at the sudden antagonism, but it didn't concern her. She should have expected it by now, to be honest. Many didn't want to be her friend. A lot of pokemon just wanted to battle, to grow stronger. Such was the case with Batista. She turned to leave, waving a goodbye to the Gijinka. On her way out, something caught her eye.

A red eye poked out of the underbrush, then another, then four more. In total, six red compound eyes were concealed in the forest, watching the Ledbyba and the Pumpkaboo. The red eyes flickered in and out of the underbrush, appearing at different areas, giving the illusion of many red eyes surrounding the two.

((Pumpkaboo doesn't speak any English, but just to clear and confusion I will make her text underline, signalling that she is speaking in the language of Pokemon.))

Pumpkaboo looked around at the red eyes that began to surround her and she whimpered. "This is a trap, isn't it?" She asked, a feverish tone evident in her voice. Not good, not good!" She thought to herself. "I can't run, i'm totally surrounded!" She glared at one of the eyes that seemed to be surrounding her and she yelled out "Trick or treat!" Her orange eyes flashed a deep red as she directed her attack, but she missed her mark by a long shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.